Tfw no Germano-English-American Entente

Literally the best timeline. It's really sad to see such great nations fuck each other up all the time. And b4 racial accusations, I'm a slav lol

I agree

Rommel looked like that new aliens movie robot.

Creepy desu nee

Looks like an cool guy to hang around with

We were born too early to see the Sino-American war, sadly. This war will be the greatest in all of history.

*cues Ron Pearlman speech*

>I'm a slav
No, you're not.

I like to think about what the Protestant world might look like today if Rhodes hadn't attacked the Boers and Germany hadn't built a fleet.

Slavyanin sum be, pederas

>no Austro-Prusso-Russian Dreikaiserbund
You can fuck right off with Anglos and their Rothschild empire

I'm actually an avid reader of the Second Reich and its relations with Britain and the US. There was actually something of a mini-Cold War in Latin America because the US was suspicious of German activity there. Brazil and other parts of South America had large amounts of German settlers; something which Kaiser Wilhelm and his officials wanted to exploit to their advantage since the rest of the world was already claimed.

In fact, Wilhelm desperately wanted the US to align itself with Germany. On paper, it would complement both parties since German and the US had no serious issues with one another besides tariffs. The Germans knew they couldn't keep up with British shipbuilding in the naval arms race, but if they had the US on their side, it would tip it in Germany's favor and they could focus on their army.

If you read books about Wilhelm and Theodore Roosevelt, it's fascinating how many similarities there were between both men. Both were born in 1859 with physical ailments, both were bombastic men of energy, and there was a lot of letter writing between the 2 heads of state.

Meanwhile, the British were actually toying with the idea of allying with the German Empire (this was way before Kaiser Bill decided to build an ocean-going navy) because they were worried about Russia & France being friendly with one another. The British still viewed Russia as the greatest threat to their empire in Asia (particularly India). Britain had strong ties to Germany and they were allies in the past (particularly in the 7 Years War and Napoleonic Wars). German troops were even stationed in Britain in-between 1815 and 1837 due to the Hanoverian connection. Not to mention the family relations between Queen Victoria and her grandchildren from Frederich and Vicky.

It's baffling as fuck how Imperial Germany screwed up their relations with Britain, France, Russia, and even the US. By 1914, Germany was pretty much treated with suspicion by everyone.

Based Stresemann. Died to early.

I'd say Roosevelt was the more impressive of the two given that he fought in an actual war (one that he resigned his comfortable position as Secretary of the Navy to take part in). Wilhelm never did.

BUILD A NAVY

Never underestimate Germanic autism

Hey, the German people have nothing to do with the tism that is Victorian inbreeding

Have you even seen that "woman"?

How would Germany become allied with Britain in this timeline? Maybe over French bullshit in the Sudan?

The British were contemplating an alliance because they felt threatened by how the French and Russians were improving relations with one another. The Russians got a massive loan to industrialize thanks to France.

Interesting, thanks.

>Anglo-Anybody Entente
Just ask a hobo to stab you in the back, that's faster