How do Jews view Judas? Is Judas mentioned in any Jewish text?

How do Jews view Judas? Is Judas mentioned in any Jewish text?

He was God's half-brother who didn't participate in the revolt against their father, The Father. So to worship the stand-in that was made for teh christians is seen as abominable

Many jews, at least from around where I live, call Jesus a bastard who was nailed to the cross.
Not even muzzies say that.

Well they are just mongrels who LARP as hebrews while they arent related to them

>bastard who was nailed to the cross.
?
is this supposed to trigger anyone

it's a pretty spot-on description

>Not even muzzies say that.
What kind of an illeterate retard are you? Don't tell me you didn't knew muslims considered jesus to be a prophet.

Jews doesn't care about New Testament, they have a shitload of their own Judaic religious fugures to make religious debate about.

They love him because he betrayed Jesus and followed their wicked ways.

So I'm assuming that you live in things that never happened land

This

I don't think he comes up, last time I had a conversation with a Jew about the whole Jesus debacle (which was some time ago) he said that some and by no means all Jews believe that Jesus was a wizard who built up a small following but was captured and hanged by the Romans, but got up again because he wasn't killed the way God prescribed so the Jews killed him properly by stoning him to death.

BUT the story
a) is not canon
b) never mentions Jesus by name
c) comes from way after Christianity became a thing
and d) obviously isn't true because magic isn't real

Yet Jesus is mentioned in the Talmud. How do you explain that, Schlomo?

Magic is real and so are miracles

You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Jews love Judas, for they have all taken him into their hearts and betrayed their Messiah for money

what about the disciples or even the man himself?

Muslims (i would know i am one) believe that Allah made Jesus ascend to heaven and gave Judas his face and body so Judas got nailed to the cross :D

Magic isn't *buuurrp* real, user. Wubba dub dub.

k. What is that? some kind of T_D Cartoon?

>missing the point of a sacrifice this hard
muslims really are stupid

Some idiot "" intellectual"" like you who is to smart for magic and religion when both have virtually been proven.

Remember kids the truth value of a statement is determined by how much you like the people who agree with it

I am 21

Jesus is a prophet in Islam too, why would they slander his name?

only if the resurrection was the bit you consider important. If you were a non Christian you might be more interested in the idea that he opens up heaven to everyone who believes in god rather than just the Jews. That and he's generally quite an amicable character who generally tries to unify people around the idea of not being a dick

>a sacrifice
>H-he wasn't executed it was a sacrifice all along!
>A-All according to his m-m-masterplan!

>he's generally quite an amicable character who generally tries to unify people around the idea of not being a dick
Wow. Have you actually read the Qur'an?
Its God is almost the same as the Old Testaments in terms of character and temperament, someone pious wouldn't throw around statements like you did.

I'm not the Muslim dude.

Well a god that exist outside of time and spaces certainly wouldn't be caught off guard by that.

Prophet Isa wasn't sacrificing anything. He was about to be executed and god saved him
>le dying for your sin. I'm a literal walkin' god here
double retard

Then fucking act like it

I used to be like you, but then I put some more thought into things

Muzzies believe Jesus was a prophet so they would have no reason to say that

No-one denies that religion exists, retard.
>HURR magic has been proven!!!11!!1

like a lobotomy

Let me ask you something.
Of the people who walk this Earth, how many believe in some form of religion, and hence miracles, which is itself not so far from believing in magic?

The majority do.
So why do you say to me "act like it"?
Surely I should be saying that to you.
You don't believe in the supernatural?
Are you BROKEN? Do you need mental help?

You do realise that the 30 year old virgin thing is a meme you don't actually become a wizard

I don't plan on dying childless, magic powers or not

>HURR other people are morons so I choose to be one, too!

Good for you, moron.

I was replying to your post earlier.
It's not my business whether or not you take your own advice.

That's because Muslims consider Jesus to be a holy prophet who should be venerated as much as Muhammad.

>Of the people who walk this Earth, how many believe in some form of religion, and hence miracles, which is itself not so far from believing in magic?
Unknown, Pew Research suggests around 85% of people are members of a religion however that only takes into account people's reported religious affiliations and doesn't take piety or beliefs into account.

>appeal to the majority
whether a large number of people believe something to be true does not affect it's truth value

You entered the conversation, so obviously you agree with what he made. It's not like you just butted in, completely ignorant of what was being discussed.

Your argument seems to be, magic is real and I know this because the majority of people in the world belong to some religion or other. Have I characterised your position accurately?

Perhaps I should read the conversation back to you

>magic is real
chan is 18+
>
>>>>act your age*

>>>..
>>>..

>>>>>The majority are on my side, any you tell me to "act like it"? I should be saying that to you

Orthodox Jew here. We believe that Jesus practiced enchantment using his penis. According to Sanhedrin 105a (I will be using the Vilna standard when citing Talmud passages), Mar Zutra, the great Jewish Amora sage of Babylon, said that "Balaam was a diviner by using his penis" (sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.105a.17?lang=bi&with=Commentary&lang2=en). For those who do not know who "Balaam" is, "Balaam" was often used by the Sages as an alias or code word for Jesus. The Jewish Encyclopedia states: "The name "Nicolaitanes," given to the Christian heretics "holding the doctrine of Balaam" (Rev. ii. 6, 15), is probably derived from the Grecized form of Balaam, [Hebr. char.] = [Greek char.], and hence also the pseudonym "Balaam," given to Jesus in Sanh. 106b and Giáš­. 57a." (jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/2395-balaam).

that doesn't really clear anything up.
Could you summarise your position please?

what so Jesus was hanging out in Moses day?

We, the Jews, do believe that Jesus was a magician. Consider the article about Jesus from the Jewish Encyclopedia, specifically the subsection called "Jesus as Magician": jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/8616-jesus-of-nazareth#anchor25. It clearly demonstrates that Jesus is regarded as a magician in the Talmud, and is even refered to as "Balaam the Magician".

My reply to the other user was a mere reflection of his "argument" (you would no doubt call it a logical fallacy) to "act your age".
I do not intend on convincing him, just putting it out there that the materialists, just like many other socially liberal positions, hold an imaginary view of how far their "progress" has got.

I don't know if atheism is in decline on its own, but it's certainly true that the atheists in Western societies are more in favour of muslim immigration, which means they'll be replaced by muslims even if not by christians. In the grand scheme of things, atheism is in decline.