In the name of Allah, what is happening? This cannot be true? Allah Akbar!

In the name of Allah, what is happening? This cannot be true? Allah Akbar!

WE

>15% loss in a bear market.

so?

Our coin will prevail and together with IOTA we will defeat the kuffar, inshallah!

TAKBIR!

>Everything is collapsing again as we enter the 3rd crypto recession
>Obviously IOTA is falling because the developers don't subscribe to alt-right conspiracy theories.

Seems legit

Keine gute Investition

ALLAHU AKBARRRR MOHAMMED THE ONE TRUE PROPHET OF THE PROPHECYYY LETS FUCK GOATS!!!

Millions of enemy combatants flooding into Europe and leaving dead bodies in their wake is not a conspiracy theory.

RABAK!!!

No one has killed more Europeans than other Europeans.

>ONE
>NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
>TWO
>NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

When is the ISISCoin rebrand?

>See the thing is goyim, there is literally nothing wrong with IOTA
>If you don't like IOTA, you are a racist, sexist, bigot and an anti-human xenophobe

BEAHEAD ALL THOSE WHO INSULT IOTA!

Insure Obedience To Allah

IOTAMARINES

Positively IOTA.

IOTA has flawed security and is a disaster waiting to happen.
Hope they get to at least teach some "refugee" dreamers how to game the benefits system your predecessors bled and suffered for before the shitshow inevitably comes down.

kek

>migrantcoin drowning just like the invaders

>tfw bought IOTA a few days ago

I don't believe the whole white genocide/ JQ autism but IOTA's devs are so autistic,bitter and unprofessional it's ridiculous. The whole "insult your investors" thing, alongside the obvious security flaws and centralization really ruin this coin.

It's a good concept so I'm holding, but I doubt it will go back to 13500 (where I bought) any time soon.

At least the DGB devs seem like nice people.

Absolutely IOTA.

well said. you guys are so fucking whiny

>smart refugee cities

>The whole "insult your investors" thing
some edgy loser went into an ama and asked "why does iota support white genocide".
the dev didnt insult an investor. he put a broke ass stormfaggot in their place.

>what, you didn't hear?
>we are commies now xD
>oh look everyone he is not a supporter of a borderless world woww
>ALLAH AKBAR!

It's not just that. There was a screencap on Veeky Forums where IOTA's devs were calling anyone criticizing their coin "low IQ retards" or something like that.

Iota just wants to create a better world, these "broke ass stormfaggots" must be stopped. Takbir!

>tfw bought 200 of these shitcoins at 0.75$
>JUST

Tell that faggot he has to forgive us, we have "an impaired ability to understand what is right and wrong."

The devs are geniuses you just can't see it yet. More refugees in Europe means more users of IOTA. This shit is gonna moon.

Is it possible to short the HDI (Human Development Index) of countries which accept refugees?

>J-JUST you w-wait!!

That turned out to be complete nonsense, so don't use it. There are much better and real arguments when it comes to stopping "refugees".

i still cant believe how mad the stormniggers are that someone holds political opinions different to theirs.
havent stopped crying on Veeky Forums about it for 24 hours, lmao

Well, when you essentially want to destroy Europe for personal gain, then people who aren't immoral or ignorant fuckwads in denial are going to call you out on it.

>stormnigger
That's such a strange term, it implies you hate niggers as well as those who hate niggers. It makes as much sense as feminists defending Islam.

muh feels mufugga

David, I don't know if it's you or one of your marketing cronies and if you're really high or not right now or not, but I will tell you one thing. The rapefugees and meme fun are aside the fact that you said extremely stupid things. Even if you literally kill me or the other "stormer" memesters, the damage is already done and your own poorly chosen words will haunt the coin until the rest of its existence. You have proven over and over again that your head is so far up your ass (or in the weed smoke clouds) that you can't correctly assess what is happening around you.

Looks like IOTA did fake trading on Bitfinex to get in the top 10 market caps. They only used 500 BTC to get funded, not millions. They're a crooked operation.

stormnigger so mad he thinks im a dev
cant get any better than this

>cant deal with the evil rapefugee coin being top 10 marketcap
you probably hold magacoin. strange how i havent seen of those begging scamcoin threads since this iota shitposting started

Are you even white?

yeah bro. im actual ubermensch, not some pasty skin lard ass poorly bred kekistani oven fuel like 98% of polcucks are (the 2% are based black guys xD)

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Pajeet detected

Okay bro, what's your ancestral homeland?

No one cares poorfag

I care.

almost like people dont want to support a pedophile death cult that is currently invading their homeland!

not the lands of inbred northen/central european mudhut dwellers thats for sure

>pedophile death cult
Anglos?

kek

I don't believe that a white man would hate other white men for wanting to protect white women and children. I don't think you're well, mentally.

My favorite one

money and war is all you should care about user. glory and honor and the feelsy shit comes afterward

If you're actually white and you don't care about the future of your people then you must've gone through some horrible shit. I'll leave you alone now, brother. I hope you get the help you need.

He's not white, they never are and they never answer. It's smug chinks and shitskins, whom this board has plenty of.

pfft. like muslims have never been a problem before. remember the crusades went on for centuries.

Holy shit, it's finally priced under what I purchased it at (in btc not fiat). I don't really care because I'm holding long term, but this dip is going to make some people lots of money.

Take them in NOW

It's losing 2 or 3 times more than the others and even beating NEO :D

ty senpai
deserved

Fuck allah the goatfucker

that shitcoin is germanistan (the cunt) personified, I hope it burns in hell

wonder how the fags that bought iota last night to spite /pol/ feel waking up to -15%

Exactly what I did. This month was truly a bad time to get into crypto

devs or companies outing their radical political views (doesn't matter which side of the spectrum) usually makes me nope out quite instantly

Lets meme this coin into the ground, we have the magic

top kek

I was just reading about the curl issue. A major security hole in iota was discovered. The developer said he had put it in on purpose.

They put security holes in iota to steal your coins. And they openly admit that they hate cryptocurrency investors.

Is that someone you want to give your money to?

Look at all those unaccompanied minors

kek

its in Veeky Forums's hands now. gg. this shit will sink faster than the titanic.

>600k refugees this year
>European Union has population of 600 million
>literally 0.1% of population
OMG WHITE GENOCIDE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you're all worse than SJW snowflakes

U take em then

>no one knows the real numbers and who's a refugee, who's a migrant or something else
>shitskins have 10 kids per family without fail
>European cities are already visibly colored, with some reminding you of Pakistan or Africa
>muslim activism
>terror

There. Fuck off.

>/pol/ was right again

>being mad that we own cryptocurrency and dictate terms to you little faggots

Race traitors hang too laddo, this time the world

Im in New Zealand and the immigration agency here says that they got their incoming immigrant numbers for the last year wrong by 27,000.

If theres that many people being unaccounted for on their way to the middle of nowhere in the pacific ocean, there must be many millions flooding into europe.

You guys don't have street light in euro?

literally half of german children between 0 and 5 are foreigners

Good. Fuck migrantcoin.

"enemy combatants" lmao.

The fact you refer to Europe in monolithic terms is pretty indicative of your level of knowledge.

>what is a continent

9 out of 11 ancient continent theorists believe Pangaea will rise again.

Your loose asshole is a major security hole.

Fuck off back to pol you right wing virgin cucks and sell your iota so I can get more bargains. See you when iota hits $1.39 in a month

this god wills it. great allah strike down iota for it is tool of the jew. Masallah insallah bismillah allahu akbar.

>right wing virgin cucks
The fuck is this verbal diarrhea? Does your stepdad know you're here, little lady?

>buying a coin with a developer who literally inserted a backdoor so he can change balances at any time

No thanks, byteball has a real developer and isn't a clusterfuck.

yeah im going to be buying NGR coin instead from now on

Actually, Ballbites has two blackdoors. I just got off the phone with my Rabbi, it's been confirmed.

Save your shoebox money for your HPV vaccination, dumb bitch.

Stay mad IOTAcuck.

>IOTA zero fees infinite scalability threaten (((segwit)))
>(((segwit))) backers put together FUD that dumb people buy into
>price drops so (((they))) can stock up on IOTA before people realize it is the future of crypto