Veeky Forums memes

post your best historical memes faggot

* faggots

That actually amused me, kudos.

Nvm, that one sucked. Have another one.

This shit be good. Mind if I save it?

Also posting my OC, how bad is it?

Why are all of the images here so low-quality? Don't you know how to keep your edits half-decent?
These threads need to be banned.

I hope you go to Russia

Do you put memes on your wall or something? You can see them well enough to enjoy them, so keep your thick lips together.

>This shit be good. Mind if I save it?
Why not? It's not mine and why would I mind if it was?

>Also posting my OC, how bad is it?
As a communist this triggers me.
But so does pic related so meh

>not iskender

Well still pretty good.

Being able to laugh at the political stereotypes of your ideology is a strength.

Embrace it.

I was here

That would work better with an actual communist leader in the picture. Marx was a theoretician and is worlds apart from the people inspired by his work, most of whom had to get their hands dirty to secure power. Ironically enough, Marx might have very well been purged had he been around when Stalin was in power (and had still been the acclaimed originator of the communist thought), which should tell you a little about the dissonance between theory and action. Especially since I understand that Marx had no aspirations for a leadership position (unlike Lenin, Mao, Stalin, Kim...).

And thanks. But as you can see, I'm still learning.

fresh

Persiaboos on suicide watch

How did they lose that Veeky Forums?

that's all folks

No it was not lava it was pyroclastic flows stop with this shitty meme por favor gracias.

This thread is absolute shit.

thanks for your contribution

ebin

>Hoaxa

kek

>Titoism
>communism
revisionism was a grave mistake

>not wanting to be a Janissary
Way better than being a S*rb

Stay mad, Stalinist.

>unicorns, dragons, france

Sorry but I don't get this reference, I know general patton, but I don't know who the other person is or the events they are referencing

Kaiserreich

Lol

I read a biography about Charles with a lot of documents and correspondence and I think it explained, or at least how the people at the time saw it. But that was long ago and the book was enormous, can't remember details like that. Something about the weather played a big part I think?

>there's people in the current year who still believes that the UK wouldn't have picked another pretext to enter the war
The Eternal Anglo strikes again.

KEK

kek

A classic.

better than being a serb, i guess

It actually became cheaper.

Rate my oc

>I really, really, really like this image

>be part of the allies but still lose the war

>deports entire ethnic groups without notice to Serbia
Hwat
Did they mean Siberia?

4/10

obligatory pic. and looking at it now the parrot in your oc is a reference to it, right?

I'm not a Byzantineaboo but the only reason Arabs conquering the Byzantine territory easily is the weariness from Byzantine-Sassanid Wars.

>entering the war unprepared

you mean being forced to enter the war unprepared because of the autistic germans

nope they deported people to Serbia after WW2 just before the Tito-Soviet Split.

lol I remember that

Hoxhaism and Maoism actually were pretty influential in the communist Internationale in the 60s-80s.

Yeah, any tips on how to make it better?

Yeah, remove snoop dogg and 'nigga'

revisionism is the true way to enlightenment

made me chuckle

Fucking kek

It's from a HOI4 mod called Kaiserreich

>Not "PPSH nothing personnel kulaks"