ITT: we laugh at people who did not yet take out their initial investment...

ITT: we laugh at people who did not yet take out their initial investment. Those people are the ones who have to admit they lost money with crypto when the total market cap is $1 and the crypto dream dead in 2 weeks.

HaahhhhhaaaaaHHH AAAHHHHHHHHGAAAAAAA hhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahhaa
HhhhhhhaaaaahhaaahaHhhhha HAHAHAHHAAAAAGHHHAAAAHAG HAH A HAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yLvZKxF43tQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Or we could laugh at nocoiners?

Pfft... GAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Well we will all be nocoiners AND nocashers soon.
At least I took my initial 1k out after reaching 10k.
Crypto is dead for good.

>user why do you take the bus to work? Can't you afford a car?
>I gambled my money away in the crypto bubble right at the top like real FOMO cuck
>haahhhhhhaahahahahaahha

Bitcoin is decentralized and deflationary. It will always have value. Get lost no coiners.

My sides, all this denial.
No worries I might buy a few BTC more once it is double digits again

youtube.com/watch?v=yLvZKxF43tQ

i dont believe you ever even had 10k. if you didn't get in so late you would have just been one of those people who sold at $15 and declated bitcoin was dead for the next 6 years.

we've had to put up with your type all the way from $5.

10k USD, not BTC. I started last december with 1k and took that out 3 weeks ago

Protip: this will NEVER happen.

Silver was decentralized and deflationary. It still was i a huge bubble a couple of years ago. Bitcoin is the same thing only bigger since it's actually useless unlike precious metals.

May reach 3k 2k who cares im holding long term and i will be buying all the dips

Screencapped for next week!

10k? What joke.
That kind of money should mean nothing to you anyway unless you're poor.

how about we laugh at nocoiners who're not buying the dip AGAIN, remember august 1? people were doubling money in a day on a fucking bitcoin, not alts, doubling money on bitcoin!
let's also laugh at this poor fuckwho only managed to 10x in a year!

7k now due to dippening.
It would be a shame to lose but not the end of the world. Just a hobby / gambling.
But at least my initial 1k are safe and I never have to say that I lost money shitcoin gambling

Silver is not deflationary lol. There is million of tonnes yet to be mined

Well I hope you shorted then for the upcoming 50% dip! Otherwise you just hodl through this opportunity AGAIN

nice we need only strong hands

sure i did, because i can see the future and perfectly time the market. If you're not buying crypto when it's on sale, you clearly don't understand the technology behind it and haven't learned anything in the last 10 years.

It won't go to double digits for the simple fact faggots like me will buy triple digits with almost everything we have.

BTC could literally halve and I would still be in profit.