So, Tommorow is gonna be the day that decides if we all are gonna be wageslaves or if bitcoin will rule the world, huh?

So, Tommorow is gonna be the day that decides if we all are gonna be wageslaves or if bitcoin will rule the world, huh?

Which side are you on?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/russias-finance-ministry-drafts-law-legalize-cryptocurrencies/
bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-chinas-ico-ban-characteristic-not-catastrophic/
youtube.com/watch?v=LzGmLDDE2Ss
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it really tomorrow?

Yea sounds about right. Tomorrow is chinese monday.

t. Expat in China

a bunch of shorts are being liquidated on okcoin, looks like we're going to be ok.

Why tomorrow?

wha is going to happen tomorrow ?

we will finally be able to join club 21.

boy, i have never so excited since my first time have sex i think, just deposited 10k fiat (basically my all savings) and get ready to buy the crash....omg the excitement is killing me

>So, Tommorow is gonna be the day that decides if we all are gonna be wageslaves or if bitcoin will rule the world, huh?
What are you retard even talking about?
Source of get the fuck out.

i dont think itll be dramatic, but the ICO environment is gonna change tomorrow. ETH has big problem to face.

its seems youre a normie that just joined

China's distorted news on ICOs is old here and in China.
Russia is going to regulate the bitcoin market by the end of the year.

So, again, what is going to happen tomorrow brainlet?

FUCK!!!
Just my luck... I am not at home tomorrow.

I can't miss this. What do?

Stay at home?

WHATS HAPPENING???

news.bitcoin.com/russias-finance-ministry-drafts-law-legalize-cryptocurrencies/
bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-chinas-ico-ban-characteristic-not-catastrophic/

Nothing.
Another meme thread on Veeky Forums.

seriously? people who have questions here you might as well quit crypto altogether, how can you be so slow?

Honestly im not even gonna bother to spell it out for the normies here, everyone else, whats your opinion on it?

Buy litecoin.

user, tomorrow is American Monday as well..

You have a phone, right?

If there's one person who can take on Jihad Wu and the Xi Jinping's wingding team, it's my boy CharLee

i have a 12h flight during that time.
Phone in flight-mode D:

Tomorrow is a work day.

Shell out for the on flight WiFi.

the ICO ban is completely different from the fiat ban.fiat ban is worse. far worse

And why are the chinks supposed to rule Monday morning?

There's a good chance that the Chinese will stampede out of the market. At the same time the Russians will have a new interest in crypto. Gonna be an interesting week.

Most if the world lives in that region. Chinks, pajeets, South East Asian faggots. And Russia i guess. Burgers are poor and don't really control this market as much as people think

>Burgers are poor and don't really control this market as much as people think
Most of the volume comes from Burgers. China can fuck off, they wish they were relevant. There is nothing they could possibly do that would decide whether I sell my btc or not.

That's pretty cool. It's gonna be Monday in Europe as well.

>it's my boy CharLee
lol

Literally >copypaste the developer

Only reason he has any notability is his brother Bobby

Everyone one says it's the Chinese that dump but if you look at the charts it's when europoors get up that everything crashes.

I'm mostly in agreement. China has a lot of the hashpower right now but it's not like China's the only place with cheap electricity. This is a good opportunity for other SE Asian countries to get in.

When China bans something, you buy it.

Bro, it's a myth that planes crashes if you don't put the phone in flight mode.

Bitcoin being banned is priced in already, everyone is expecting it. Nothing will change if it happens but if they announce an unban shit will skyrocket because it will be a surprise

I found this image chart of BTC on a Financial Times article today, I thought it was interesting.

Not sure how accurate the description is but it claims BTC has the characteristics of a speculative bubble

Do you guys think I should convert my NEOs to fiat before the thing tomorrow?

You could say the same about the last spike, and about the next one too

youtube.com/watch?v=LzGmLDDE2Ss

Fucking commies