Upload best picture with haircut and everything on Tinder

>Upload best picture with haircut and everything on Tinder
>No matches
>Post 22,000 dgb blockfolio
>12 matches
>why live

Tinder is scuffed, never works for me neither.
They make you have no matches on purpose so you pay for their shit.

Nah, you're just too ugly.

how can one reach such delusionnal level

he's ugly af and coping.

No match in a week

And only fucked on chubbie

Why even live?

im sorry to announce it that way but its Veeky Forums no place for self loathing, we make money here.
go back to desu

I'm pretty useless in dating apps. I get some-many matches, but I can't lead a conversation in dating apps. How do you do it? To lead a conversation to a meeting?

if u want girls off tinder u need a lambo or ferrari and even the hottest ones will be licking ur arsehole like it's an ice cream cone

just photoshop yourself next to a lambo and drake

> small talk
> hey blah blah blah
> wow ur cute xDD
> talk about hobbies
> always say say yes, or wow very nice haha, or even I agree
> literally would you like to meet up or something, blah blah blah, arrange a date
disclaimer: I am ugly and haven't tried this, but it seems like it would work

just say Hi, what are you up to ?
wanna meet some time ? if you dont act like a retard normies cant tell if u are one.

I don't think this works. Getting to normal talk, always leads to shallow talk. Most girls won't meet up, they just wanna have fun chatting or flirting.

Well I'm pretty successful, when meeting up. It's easier in Clubs to pick up girls.
But the way to meet up in dating apps is pretty harsh.
Haven't tried the minimal approach though. Will try it next time lol

it's a proven fact you dumbass research it.

Nope

When it comes to dating apps you have to get creative. Assume there are 200 other jackoffs sending her the same generic "hi :)" message, because thats literally the case.

Read their profile and make jokes based off that, this especially works on OKCupid where profile building is more involved.

That actually makes much more sense. Thanks

Write you are 6'2 in your profile

Nigger, tinder worked good to me before their shitty in app purchases app update.

Stop being a whiny bitch, my dude. Girls will like you more.

>tfw girls ask me why I'm not on tinder all the time
>tfw I've never found a picture good enough to put on tinder
>tfw hate taking pictures and duck out of them whenever I can
well guys wtf do I do

>How do you do it? To lead a conversation to a meeting?
Like this, of courseā€¦

>tfw using tinder for a year and only 2 matches which do not respond
honestly it makes you so disappointed that you do not care about them anymore, glad i did that experiment

Cringed hard

I've had success with tinder/other dating apps but it's just too much work coming up with dialog. I got tired of being a clown/entertainment.

You are so fucking autistic,dirty talk back

this makes me want to quit even more

Is this the power of crypto? holy fuck some autism

>that sounds like a very professional and thorough examination
user wtf are you doing

lmao you autists he's doing fine

That shit isn't him retards, it's from some catfisher

The biggest turnoff in this are the emojis but other than that you're doing well user. You got lucky though, I give you that.

>one chance at life
>negative canthal tilt
>nothing to make up for it like height or wealth

Crypto was my last hope and its slowly fading away

Theres a lot goin on in the matching algo. First of all if u like every girl, youre seen as desperate and show up less often. The pickier you are ranks u up in terms of when you show up on the girls side.

Retards likes you, is something you can take advange on, implying you're not the retard in the first place holding 22k DGB

Hahaha, some serious asparagus right there.

>tfw been 6 months since sex
This is how people get raped.

>dgb
Tinder girls must really be into anal play.

Wait a sec this is actually true and why i ended up deleting it. I had no shit over a thousand matches and messages all the time because im decently attractive and travel alot so normies love that shit. Then out of nowhere i barely got one match a week.

Same on okc. I used to have dozens of girls on chat all the time and then they recently deleted the visitor notification and now i have sent no shit over 200 messages in the past 2 weeks with not one single response. My last reply was an Azov battalion bitch months ago

kek

Back when I was into banging lots of chicks, I went to a party and overhead a guy day he hadn't had sex in a year. I remember at the time thinking that was pathetic and how does that even happen.

Now it's been so long since I've banged I can't remember when it was.

Prett sure there's a biological cap for each person that determines how many sexual partners you care to be with and I think i hit it.

Protip: modern "empowered" women are all lesbians who don't care about men beyond how fat their wallets are

>always say yes

Quickest way to dry up a vagina

>tfw stared at in public for being ugly

this desu

the only way I can make girl have big cums is if I fist her, or yell out my Mooncoin wallet balance while my dick is inside.
They don't even know MOON is 1/100013th of a dollar and still can't stop shaking when they hear "million"...

Are we living in the End Times? I've not fucked a girl in years who wasn't an gold digging whore, some of them were just out of high school and they eyes only light up when i mention I got Bitcoin or weed

Thanks for all the (You)'s

>"Even Chad can't get laid when The Merchant has its way."

>tfw hear people call you ugly in public

>tfw when a whole crowd of stacy begins whispering to each other in public when you walk past

i have actually heard girls say "eww" as I pass by in their general vicinity minding my own business on at least three different occasion. Women are inherently evil in my opinion. Be a chad or have money or you are dead to them.

I don't know where you hang around, but where I am, something has to be really wrong with you to get people to "ewww" you in such a way that you will notice.
Are you sure you are just ugly?
There's a difference between not having won the genetic lottery, and being so revolting that people don't even care to be decent to you.
Are you a hamplanet?
Do you dress like a shool shooter?
When did you last shower?
Do you try to look as mean as possible?

im just average to below average looking depending on the day. I'm skinny as fuck though, almost Vitalik tier. Otherwise dress normally and shower regularly.

Bullshit, you're ugly, you dress like shit and you smell like shit.

Women ignore ugly men, in order for them to comment on your looks you must be totally repulsive

This desu.

If you're average/slightly ugly, girls will just ignore you. You have to be truly hideous for them to comment on you.

tfw I am 6'3" and 6 figures, but don't have social media so I can't tinder

your canthal tilt doesn't determine how attractive you are. there's good looking people on both ends

Lot of autists / virgins in this thread. This is a copy / paste of some virgin that couldn't get laid and decided to create a fake profile with pictures of some model like guy and posted his conversation results while he acted lame but had fake pictures of some dude in his profile

You're this sperg from this thread, aren't you?

Pretty sure ugly / fat girls are dead to me whether they have money or not. So it's not just women that are this way, it's humanity. Welcome, faggot. At least as a man you can have the willpower to not be a faggot cuck and make some money

alpha behaviour imo

It literally doesn't matter what you say if they're already genuinely attracted to you.

>anough

>alpha
>saying "please", ever

How do I make money off of sad pathetic ugly faggots on Veeky Forums using Tinder?

>tfw 18 and noone wants to match with a baby face with no facial hair, not even the girls who are 16 and pretending

Wtf am I reading. Used to talk like this to girls when I was 13

Girls' attractiveness to men is based on youth, fertility and looks. They hit puberty faster than men, hence entering their sexual prime from the day they get tits until they hit about 23-24 when their main attractive agencies start to decline as the next generation of girls come through. At a push they can last until late 20s but will struggle to retain the youthful and fertile qualities that younger girls still have.

Men's attractiveness to women is based on looks, power, achievement, and future prospects as a good reproductive partner. They hit puberty later than girls, and don't start gaining the power and achievement till their career gets off the ground. Coincidentally their future prospects don't become clear until this sort of time either (unless they're into music or art etc, which can become clear earlier on hence why girls are attracted to them in college). Men therefore enter their prime later than women - 18 at the youngest, up to about 30, even 35 depending on the guy.

So yeah you'll have to wait a while, but start preparing now - work hard on yourself, your body, your finances etc, ready to reap the rewards in a few short years. I'm 28 now and I got plenty of girls chasing me at your age (I was cocky and did vocals in a metal band) but a lot of my friends I know now could walk into a club and get attention just because we're older, we look like we have more of a clue about what we're doing with our lives, and we're in better shape than when we were scrawny 18 year olds with emo fringes haha.

Read the rational male by rollo tomassi - it'll explain what I've written better than i can. Good luck my dude.

Don't focus on taking one good picture, but take a lot of pictures of yourself, there's going to be a good one among them. You can find handheld remotes for cameras, then you can take some from a distance, not from the usual selfie angle. If you hold the camera in your hand the angle is too wide, that makes everyone look kind of bad. So basically just take lots of pictures of yourself doing all kinds of stuff.

>small talk
if girls msgd me back this might work

Faking a couple million dollar blockfolio is probably a great way to fuck some gold diggers, especially since if they see the app they'll believe it. Someone please try and report back. If she asks why your car is shit and you're taking her to McDonalds just tell her you're at the end of an accumulation phase, waiting for the right time to cash out.

girls dont understand any of that shit. even normie guys dont.

dude wtf is this im probably gonna die alone

I think visible insecurity makes young women make fun of you too. For example displaying the virgin walk.

You don't want women to understand you unless they're your mother, wife or daughter. Your goal is to make these bitches think they've found a discarded winning lotto ticket.

There's some truth to it. Paying members are closer to the top of the 'stack'. Meaning, if you're a paying member you'll be in the first 50 or so swipes from the opposite sex. Free members are deeper in the stack. Since there's a swipe limit for other free members, there's a high chance most women won't even see your profile unless they use tinder long enough to make it through most of the stack (hot women get bored with tinder a lot quicker than desperate fatties, too.)

They've even added another paid element. "Boosting". This puts you in the top of the stack, even above paid members for a period of time. Superlikes work similarly, and will put you at the top of a specific user's stack.

If someone has a free account, they're at an immediate disadvantage because they're in the back of the line. Doesn't matter how attractive you are, women have to dig deep to find you.

You can see it for youself. Make a free profile and use it for a week. See how many matches you get. Then, delete your account. Make a new one that's identical, then pay for a month membership. Use up your boost and superlikes too. Compare your number of matches.

Pretty genius on tinder's part.

im saying none of that crypto shit is gonna make her understand that

Who fucking cares if they know about crypto? Lie. Make a fake blockfolio, Tell them it's a special foreign stocks exchange and that coins are stocks. Gold diggers will know that a man with a lot of money in stocks is rich