Okay, so I did the maths and realized I spent about $12k on tattoos over the last 2.5 years (pic not related)

Okay, so I did the maths and realized I spent about $12k on tattoos over the last 2.5 years (pic not related).

>be cuck
>get tattoos
>girls don't see me as beta loser anymore
>I get confidence
>become Chad

But now I realised I would be filthy rich and could just buy all my confidence if I would have invested in bitbean instead. I also wouldn't have to work anymore.

What does Veeky Forums think? Did I fuck up?

Yeah, you fucked up.

Tattoos are for losers. Whenever I see someone with a tattoo I think that person is pathetic. We all do.

wait . - you got laid after getting tattoos?

To be frankly honest I don't give a fuck

Subtle.

also interested

asking for a friend

Yes you do since the only reason you got tattoos is because you care what other people think.

I think you did ok, because when you're young you should fuck as much as possible, you can always get money when you're older. But sorry if i'm hijacking your bitbean thread, i love beaners, we all do!

People with tattoos and piercing are the worst piece of scum on this planet

Look at this degenerate twink. Who the fuck would mistake this autistic cumstain for a Chad?

Yeah I think it either gave me some confidence or the girls now mistake my tattoos for confidence. Not quite sure but it surely improved my social life.
But then I could be rich rn...

People dislike you without tattoos?

lol

lick my asshole you filthy cleanskin

More like they didn't give a fuck about me, yeah. I'm a Veeky Forums regular, user!

I don't have tattoos, I'm stating that I don't give a fuck about people having tattoos.
Do I think the money could be spent on something better elsewhere? Yes.
Do I care? No.

People with tattoos must be exterminated from the face of the earth.

Having more than 2 or 3 tats makes it impossible for you to every actually be Chad. Alt girls are hot but you're gonna be stuck with them for the rest of your life buddy, and they're really not good girlfriend material. Enjoy

i think tats look hot (on a girl) and they probably think the same about guys. The question is if you had that 12k today and put it into crypto would you see that as a better investment as the one you made.

This should not be difficult to answer.
You fucked up. bigly.

Fun fact, as a Chad it is even easier to score alt chicks. All those hipster scene guys are usually lanky little cucks

I have a bunch of tattoos. Never had a problem before or after when it came to talking to or getting laid by women. I got them mainly because they have some meaning, some just look pretty fucking cool. I also make sure to lift so I don't just look like some scrawny twink emo gayboy.

As long as you feel can confident and like them you shouldn't give a fuck what others think. Whether you could have spent that money elsewhere? Well that depends on your financial situation man.

>I got them mainly because they have some meaning
nice line lol

Post your tattoos so I can laugh at your meaning

when you decide to get something tattooed on your body forever sometimes they mean something to you.. so weird faggot

The people here condemning the image of tattoos will have the driest fucking personalities. Must suck being passionate about nothing.

yeah. primarily because you got your tattoos done in the west you fucking idiot LOOL

here in SEA 12k would probably get your whole body covered up real nice

Fuck em OP, you do you.
Once I do my first celebratory cash out and go to Germany for coke, hookers, mdma and techno I will include a pair of significant tattoos. Got the place singled out in Berlin, down to deciding between two artists and everything.

Tattoos indicate to a girl:

Commitment - you've committed to something you like visibly, publicly, for the rest of your life

Boldness - You don't care what others think, and you clearly are impulsive

Edge: You're still psychologically skirting the taboo

Depth: Girls love an emotional puzzle, and tattoos like in OP's picture indicate artistry, sensitivity, some semblance of forward planning (the intricacy), and a value on meaningful symbols/experiences. Women love to try understand a man with hidden depths.

Unless she's reaaaaaaallly into tattoos, Just don't bring them up much, act like they're just part of you, no big deal.

Here in Germany, too. I spent around 250-300 hours getting tattooed.

Cheers. Berlin is a great place.
I try not to brag with my tattoos. Just because it is shit to brag with anything, especially when it is so obvious anyways

Some tattoos are fine.
The fag in your picture doesn't look human anymore when naked.
There is a fine line between artistry and obsession. Unless you work for a fucking triad.

>Thinks tattoos are taboo
>Don't care what others think

More people have tattoos than don't now. They certainly are not taboo. Everyone gets a tattoo because they want to look cool for other people. Kys

>im rly passionate about pokemon cards
>better get a tattoo of squirtle on my nutsack

>here in SEA

Who cares? $4 gets you ladyboy buttpussy mate

tatted up grills