I am almost ready to release my bags. I can see potential, but I have lost shit loads due to the opportunity cost...

I am almost ready to release my bags. I can see potential, but I have lost shit loads due to the opportunity cost. Currently down 50% as I bought 20% of my holdings at ICO and the other 80% on EtherDelta at like $3.20 or whatever.

They have little social presence, apart from a picture of their CEO making desks 'at midnight on a Saturday'. I mean come on, get to fucking work and hire some scrubbies for $12 an hour to build your shit.

They also claimed to have paid the listing fee for Cryptopia but are in debate regarding the ticker, as CatCoin is already listed as CAT. This must be bullshit, as CatCoin has a volume of $430 in the last 24H and a MC of $122,972..i.e. fucking nothing. Cryptopia would make CatCoin change their ticker, for being so insignificant. Either that, or BlockCAT should rebrand and do an ANS/NEO.

Rant over...I stuck all my $$ into BlockCAT as I was too busy to trade the past month. I hoped they would at least be listed on exchanges other than a EtherDelta where EVERY EC20 token gets listed.

This was one of my biggest mistakes so far in crypto. Down almost 50%

>tfw bought in at ICO and just wait for moon

Fuck these bags seriously lost like 70%. Thank god I have so much money in OMG that it has offset these losses easily.

this should be your biggest mistake in life as well, like how bad is your judgement dude? I bet you'd send money to niggerian prince.

I see you are a NoBanc

jap, was a mistake. i bought as it got shilled here and sold at a loss. thanks god i'm already poor and can not lose much mone- FUCK!

pretty bad yes, and it will be weeks before we see anything.
I am pretty sure it will go up, but they are stupid slow. It will take a month at least to see anything.

I dumped half of my cat when it was about 3x in the first week of trading so what I have left is free money. but yeah, everything dies on that shitheap etherdelta.

These kids are fucking clueless on how to run a business. Sold my ICO bags for a small profit earlier this week.

That's right Veeky Forums sell at the ATL

I bought at 3,14 (little bit); 1,7 (more) and 1,24 (a lot of!) and I will be no loose when it will hit $1,5 that's good. I will be fuckign rich soon till the end of the year it will be 10$ with max supply 10mln only

I remember the thread that was shilling this hyper hard that night everyone bought in "omg anons its only 4$ do you seriously get how cheap that is for this coin? omg guys you are going to miss out, screencap this etc"

If you couldn't see the wash trading on etherdelta when they finished the ICO then you deserve to hold those bags. This new money robbed you blind mofo!

drop the bags user. it always was a meme coin.

buy agrello

>still up 13.92%

>still down 70.45%

ehhh dogs>cats

why wouldn't you hold it for 2 years if you truly believe in the project

I hear ya user. They really need to get going. It feels they view it as a garage startup but there's already millions of dollars already banking on them.
At least brendan fraser is here to cheer us all up. We're not the only ones that fell for this haha

bro. after two years are up the ceo is going to go through puberty and he'll spend the rest of his days chasing qt3.14 asian grills and the project will be left in the dust

>but I have lost shit loads due to the opportunity cost

That's not a real loss you retard, I swear to god

"I lost a million dollars today because I was taking my stupid girlfriend out for dinner instead of trading altcoins"

kek

Fuck me you're an idiot, no it is a real loss. I have since made calls on various other altcoins that have shot up in price, but my bags are in CAT so have not entered the market. Think before you speak you silly twat

I've lost so much on this piece of shit that there's no point in selling. If I sold the little bit of CAT I have and put it into something else, it would take multiple moon missions to ever break even. I would have lost less if I just kept it in fucking DNT.

Here, I'll even post my bag. At least I can use it to bring other people joy by giving them something to laugh at. Thank god I had enough restraint to only put in $500

This our only solace with this coin right now, laughing at each others pathetic losses.
I bought in at around $28m cap :( they'll probably be posting next week how they're waiting for internet at the office. Lesson learnt I guess.

sup meowrines, anamoly whale really fucked you guys over huh? sell your bags and join the poswarriors while its still low