Enigma

what are your thoughts on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

smartift.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the hacked slack and stuff was nothing but embarrassing.. Not nearly as much hype as Kyber, the next upcomming ico.. I think I'll dip my toe in Enigma and see what happens but think it won't take of right away

I am from the US so am unable to participate in Kyber... god I hate this country.

Greedy jews raised the cap by 50% a few days before
ICO

I registered almost 2 weeks ago on Enigma but have still not been added to their whitelist. Does that mean I am unable to participate in tokensale?

The main dev of catalyst, Conner, left enigma shortly after the pre-sale, just saying...

should be a 3x by 2018

>Not nearly as much hype as Kyber

there are literally over 8k people on the enigma telegram group, are you fucking retarded?

Yo.. Kyber: Cumulative submissions: 42,264 People. Even tho the whitelist was closed early, no chinks, no burgers, +/- 2000 rejected KYC... Talk about hype.

so 2eth each

great

They are greed jews the product sucks and will never work.
Buy ENG tokens at a disccount in etherdelta 1 week after.

If you have one account.. yeah, something like that. Look I'm not saying that Kyber is everyones chance to make millions or some bs but the gains right after release are based mainly on hype. Kyber has way more than Enigma,
>8k people
>are you fucking retarded

So what the fuck are you even talking about. Kyber has a very great gain chance, regardless of how much you get in the first place. 10x 2Eth is 20 Eth afterall. As I said, I'll prolly get some enigma but absolutely don't expect a take off as Kyber will pretty much 100% have.

this

you know the whales are going to hatefuck this token down into oblivion as retribution

Can anyone answer for me?

You can participate but only after everyone that's on the whitelist.

ENIGMA
>oversubscribed
>low cap
>All star team

This ICO is the key to getting lambos in your 20s and mansions for your grandchildren, in my humble opinion of course.

Ok, so does that mean I won't be able to participate tomorrow? Only those on the whitelist can participate tomorrow? Or are the ones on the whitelist have until tomorrow til' it's open to the public?

you had to fill out a google form to register for the whitelist, in which you stated how much money you would like to invest.
They sent out confirmation mails a few days ago to check your position on the list if you registered.

> get hacked and lose 500k of peoples money
> increase the cap after the presale

LMAO

fuck these cunts

the days of ico's going 10x in the first week is over anyway.

kek

Yeah I filled out that form nearly 2 weeks ago and I checked the whitelist and I am not on it....

I have a tier 2 whitelist for enigma. Anyone interested?

Selling my tier 2 whitelist 0.5 eth.

sell my tier 1 for 0.1btc

Got hacked, changed the date of ico, changed the cap, devs leaving...
I wouldn't trust these fuckwads if they were making my lunch at Subway

I can sell mine for 0.1 BTC

Buy SIFT if you actually want a token with a purpose and to make money

smartift.com

We got an Ian Balina fan boy!

I can sell you my Tier 1 spot as I won't participate in the ICO anymore. Just give me a way to contact you and I will do so when I come home in 1 hour