Thoughts on crypto portfolio net worth in 6 months time?

Thoughts on crypto portfolio net worth in 6 months time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6r1DpUhEjbo
youtube.com/watch?v=w3sI8WVX-cc&t=499s
steemit.com/neo/@canesin/neo-developer-community-coz-weekly-report-9-2017-09-03
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

60 btc

>IOC
You're gonna make it.

Cash out with 21 BTC, no?

Dump NEO. More ARK.

$80,000? Can't retire with that, not even a decent lambo

Quitting career if this happens to read full time.
DIONS, bro
I want sick money in the next 2 years, fuck getting old and rich
Don't believe in NEO? How much NEO would you dump?
Exactly, we're to go hard or go home

Don't you guys find it difficult to measure your wealth or how much to invest in bitcoin or Ethereum instead of plain old USD?

Excuse the question, Im a little dumb.

Looks very solid. Although I'd hold a few BTC and ETH too.
MTL has was up too.

Trade full time** lol

Prefer measuring in BTC. I'm bullish on BTC long term, so all I care about is BTC value. I can track how much BTC I buy on coinbase easily. Then I can see portfolio worth.

For alt trading to be worth it, net btc > total btc bought. If you track in fiat then you can be up fiat wise, but down btc wise, due to btc appreciation. Which means you were better off just staying in BTC the whole time.

Too bad, I took it literally and thought you're a Veeky Forums bro.

Whether NEO will make it depends on the gov and it's role in China. Stuff like Ark of Chainlink is much more academic and away from realizations to say anything. NEO has a community right now and so I'm confident in it.
t. NEO SmartContract script kiddy

Thanks bro. How much of each would you hold? I have 1 BTC in the bank, but I'm basically putting 80% of my salary into crypto so I'll keep buying in.

I love NEO. I feel like I've built a strong enough hypothesis around it's long term value that I'm confident to keep it over the next 2 years regardless of dip level. I got in very cheap and have never sold, so I can weather the storms.

It's just that your portfolio is a lot of speculation and BTC is less of a speculation. I have no clue what will make the big money in the end. Again, I think it'll mostly depend on state decissions, so I really don't know.

Ethan, Fabio and the gang have started making nicer vids here
youtube.com/watch?v=6r1DpUhEjbo

I plan on doing educational video on the infrastructure here
youtube.com/watch?v=w3sI8WVX-cc&t=499s

but they may also make it to the CoZ channel

Love it. I want to build a dApp on NEO so I need to start learning the tech.

Ethereum has much more resources and 50 or so relevant coins, although you must learn Solidity for that.
I think NEO and maybe LISK is the best way to enter this. If you know C#, that helps a lot with most of whatever will happen in the sphere. Join the Slack and spend 20 minutes a day reading the code.

steemit.com/neo/@canesin/neo-developer-community-coz-weekly-report-9-2017-09-03

You're gonna make it, OP. You really are.

I too am script kidding with NEO. PM me [email protected]

It warms my heart to hear of all the amazing people programming stuff on the NEO platform. Keep it up, guys. Godspeed.

>owning 20 BTC
why do you even fucking care to gamble, you were set...

> nearly 20btc worth of crypto
> not having it in USDT during this bear

It's like you hate money

What are you gonna read?