Are noahides Jews?

Are noahides Jews?

yup, orthodox joos

are there actually practicing noahides or is it just a purely theoretical path to conversion according to judaism?

if someone believed in it but couldn't convert because the nearest temple is hundreds of miles away, they would be practicing noahides I guess

No, the noahcide laws are separate to the jewish covenant.

Of course not. Even (((Jews))) aren't really Jews.

No of course not, why would you think they are?

what about Samaritans?

Unitarian Christians and Muslims are noahides.

i thought that one of the noahide laws states that you have to recognize the Torah as the infallible word of God (even though the covenant with the jews doesn't apply to you). this would rule out muslims since they think the OT was corrupted from its original form which reflected the teachings of islam

Well, let's see. Do they have a Temple? A High Priest? A connection to God (Jesus?) No, they don't. They're not Jews.

>Do they have a Temple? A High Priest?
they have both of these

Samaritans are gentiles.

>i thought that one of the noahide laws states that you have to recognize the Torah as the infallible word of God

You thought wrong, then.

No they don't. The think they do, bu they, like all non-Christians, are deluding themselves. Their sins are not forgiven, and each and every one of them is burning in hell.

>HURR

The main thrust behind Noahidism comes from Orthodox Judaism and the rabbis that tend to discuss and develop obligations from the Noahide laws do state that Noahides must accept the Torah as the only and final revelation.

No. In fact, non-Jews are forbidden to follow the other laws of the Torah, those are for the jews alone. Anyone can be a noahide, even if they know nothing at all about Judaism, as long as they follow the seven laws:

>Do not deny God.
>Do not blaspheme God.
>Do not murder.
>Do not engage in illicit sexual relations.
>Do not steal.
>Do not eat from a live animal.
>Establish courts/legal system to ensure obedience to said laws.

"Lo! We did reveal the At-Taurah, wherein is guidance and a light, by which the prophets who surrendered (unto Allah) judged the Jews, and the rabbis and the priests (judged) by such of Allah's Scripture as they were bidden to observe, and thereunto were they witnesses. So fear not mankind, but fear Me. And barter not My revelations for a little gain. Whoso judgeth not by that which Allah hath revealed: such are disbelievers" (5:44)

Go to any resource (e.g : Sefer Sheva Mitzvot HaShem (The Divine Code) that discusses in-depth the obligations of the Noahide laws, and you will see that the Torah is regarded by the Rabbis who have formulated and debated the Noahide laws as a resource for all mankind to use. Noahidism is in commonly split into 'pious' and 'righteous' Noahides - 'Pious Noahides' follow the laws because they believe they are logical, 'Rghteous Noahides' follow the laws because they sincerely believe that they are the literal word of The Lord.

And in fact Noahides are not forbidden even from circumcision, or wearing kippah. And they may follow a single Mitzvoh for intellectual or devotional purposes. They just aren't allowed to say that "God told them to do this." In addition to the stock 7 laws, or hold shabbos. It's more complex than you think.

The Torah spells out the noahide laws but it's not necessary to know this or to read the Torah to follow the laws, all muslims and unitarian christians follow them whether they know it or not.