PRAISE IOTA PRAISE ALLAH ALLAH AKBAR

reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/6yvpfo/iota_ama_september_8th/dmqnpuw/

Alhamd alhzyn! sa'ashtari eshrt yutas fi alsuwq alyawma. sawf tadfae lana 'iiwtana litadmir 'uwrubaa. Sawf nudamir 'uwrubba kla dhlk bifadl difid limusaeadatina. Allah akbaru. allah akbaru. allah akbara. sanakhudh nisa'akum wanuetihim budhur allh. Almuqataeat daeifatun. Rijalik daefa'a. Alrijal hum alduyuthu. Dawf nisa'akum takhudh ladayna albudhur althana allaha, walthana' ealaa allahi, walthana' ealaa allaha! Alkarim hu allh. 'iuta hu 'afdal eamlat!

ALLAH AKBAR! ALLAH AKBAR! ALLAH AKBAR!

F

IOTA ACKBARRRRR

I know enough to do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says though

/pol/ is the new reddit holy fuck

Reddit it our first major colony.

Inshallah my brother! Islam will rule the world! The euro-cucks can't hand there women over to us fast enough

Pol retards leave reeeeeeee

LMAO keep it coming boys might as well have fun during this crash

Oh and fuck iota

Except for the white women. They can stay. Iota Akbar!

This is bizness here, you need to have good arguments and be right to make money, being ironic and repeating the same stupid stuff doesn't cut it here, you're out of your element go back to /pol/ before you lose all your money.

Alt-Right SJWs are literally worse than the last iteration. I didn't think that was possible but holy fuck are these alt whities triggered easily.

Accept diversity.

Can people stop fucking making these cringe threads?

Hang yourself nigger

dubs is right

insta mined shit - i shoud do the same and try to find religious follower that will pray for me....

When they will release another 500.000.000 coins to hype there marketcap up, to look good?

Diversity is our strength you bigots. Accept it or you're racist.

Your honor, the defense rests.

You are the reason white males in the US have the highest suicide rate. Please join them holy fuck

Masallah insallah bismillah my fellow brother. May allah scrub your feet.

The thing that poltards don't understand is that they aren't virgin betas because they haven't been truly red pilled yet, they are virgin betas because they're poor and ugly, and no amount of irony and mocking liberals will make them richer and better looking.

If you want to be richer and better looking you need an intelligent plan and stick to it, irony and absurdity will only make you even more beta and resented.

Yea I'm a social justice warrior

These clowns would gulag you if they had the ability

Bunch of fucking whiners, you just reveal how beta and autistic you are. Cant laugh at a joke, clearly this thread is to poke fun at the IOTA dev's stupid comments.

Your whining just reveals how beta and weak you are. Do the world a favor kys so the gene pool will be stronger. Fucking cunts.

I only care about money. This thread wont make me money therefore it's useless and annoying. You fags are literally worse than SJWs shitting up all of Veeky Forums with your edgyness

All I hear is WAAAH WAAAAAAAAH WAAAH. You sound like a real faggot right now. Probably practicing for when Muhammad puts his cock in your mouth.

The thing that I hate the most about internet nazi edgelords is just how stupid you are, whine and whine about globalism, yet put all their money in globalist jewcoins, ever hear the phrase 'you vote with your money'?

truth, but why are you triggered about that tho. didnt care about feminists dont care about nazis, they're all idiots who cares

TRIGGERED

>basically edgelords whine
Yet here you are whining. Cry more bitch

No I don't whine I just call them out on their stupidity, now get the fuck out of my board.

but i wanna be like BASED sam hyde, HE DID IT AGAIN!!

>my board
Kek