Why does ARK keep going up? It seems to be in a solid bull... but why? Is it going to dump? Does it have actual use...

Why does ARK keep going up? It seems to be in a solid bull... but why? Is it going to dump? Does it have actual use? Why wouldn't people just use ETH?

Other urls found in this thread:

calculator.reconnico.com/
classicdelegate.biz/calculator
explorer.ark.io/address/AdfVvX1tFM7F42moUZztiH2XTyjSnQqba3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because I want it to go up. That's why its going up.
Anything I desire will happen.

>Does it have actual use? Why wouldn't people just use ETH?

I think you trolling, but here:
1). DPOS governance means no money skeleton overlord deciding things at his whim
2) Functioning Smart Bridge
3) Planned IPFS implementation
4) Security-minded developers
5) smart contracts that are language agnostic
6 biz classic delegate

Ark is /our guy/

this desu

whales are using it as a hedge against all this china FUD. it's very much a non-China coin.

people are holding, because they are staking.

Also if the bridging technology is successfully executed and they acquire at least 10 partners that are at least the top 25 marketcap crypto blockchains, it will shoot to $100.

And the best part about this, that no one is ever mentioning, is its tax implications:
If they are connecting blockchains as a bridge, then you could TECHNICALLY claim a 1031 like-kind exchange and never pay tax on a trade between ARK to ETH back to ARK to BTC. Theyre technically connected to the same blockchain at that point. But this is only speculative at this point, and hopefully some US tax fag can help confirm.

This is why I am about to go all in on this fucker very soon.

No time like the present. Even market wide dips don't affect ARK much

Just look at biz_classic. It shows just how much potential this community and project has.

My tax scenario, is of course hypothetical if and only if ETH and BTC bridge to ARK blockchain.

biz_classic is beautiful.

I already own 6k ARK, but sitting on $8k reserves for dips, but this fucker is just going up and up, hence why im just going to buy and sit on it.

Board the Ark, sinners. Time is running out.

biz_classic is a scam delegate though

i had 500 ARK and voted for biz then when we switched i started voting for biz_classic. Never even received a sliver of an ark back. now i just leave my ARK on bittrex i truly dont give a fuck anymore and im in 10k on it. Lets just moon so i can pay off my house, only have 27k left.

that pic just makes me like biz_classic more, bro

Stop crying, you deserved your ban

The biz delegates have all been scammers. jarunik, dr10, and sharkpool are WAY more reliable. They arent run by underage spergs like biz_classic is.

if you're sitting on 10k, you'll be able to pay 27k at least 5-6x over.

moon man and uncle chang are international treasures to the crypto community

you planning to get 10k?

So I just found out Ark has an app for Ledger now. Is biz_classic allowing people to switch to it without losing out on anything?

thats my plan.

but with its current price and my total stack, i won't make 10k

No the best part is that they don't need to have partnerships. With encoded listeners, if you don't want to partner, anyone can run an encoded listener and collect large volume transactional fees. Fuck if I could code, I'd start building those now, and just offer super-low fees. The community Dev that is building ACES probably jumped on the best coin to get an EL up for. He's going to be set for a while.

The only issues that would cut into your costs is if that particular coin forked to incorporate Smartbridge, and the only competition is if someone offers lower fees on your product.

Fuck off heem

Yes. I'll swap your new ledger address into your account.

Uncle Chang you da man. I signed up for daily payouts yesterday when should I expect my first one

Literally actually unironically kill yourself in real life

If you voted before midnight, September 10th and chose daily, your first payment will be tonight at September 11th midnight.

What I dont get about Ark is that I barely see it mentioned outside of Veeky Forums. Yet I made mad gainz after buying in at 50 cents. Are normies (not) seeing something we dont?

it's literally unstoppable
a lot of it is put away in wallets because it pays to do so

it's got a big following on leddit too

normie adoption will commence once it hits 10$

You literally have the chance to buy the rumor and sell the news with ark

Complete idiot here, is ARK just a meme or is it actually good?
i want some ez money, and i still can't decide weather to invest or not

We're seeing something the normies don't.
Our meme magic allows us to see into the future, to clearly see the massive gains that normies can only dream of.

If I have 500 ARK, is biz classic the best option for me?

a complete meme
moneymaking meme

For whatever reason, I just have a gut instinct about this coin. I just know this is only the beginning.

Here's a calculator that will tell you which delegate is best for what amount

calculator.reconnico.com/

So we're jewing normies into making it big and we get rich because we bought it before it "explodes"
huh, may look into this...

says literally 0 profit for all payouts on biz_classic

This, WTF

biz_classic is the only delegate that has fucked over its own voters, so it's not included. All the delegates that are shown have 100% trust track record.

>he's so autistic he links the only calculator that doesn't list biz_classic's tax bracket system in an attempt to FUD

You will get paid 100% by biz_classic. You can check for yourself on classicdelegate.biz/calculator or any other calculator that isn't reconnico's

yeah, you get 100% if you're below-average
refer to classicdelegate.biz/calculator
if the developerfags delivar on 50% of wat they've put on their plate this will be one of the top coins out there

that was biz, not biz_classic
fagnet couldn't into computers and fucked up, that's why his ass got coup'd

biz_classic held back a voter's payout cause he was mean to him in a chatroom. No other delegate does little kid shit like that.

You're the only person that has ever gotten banned and blacklisted for harrassing and spamming people. You were told you were banned but kept voting for them anyways. Of course they wouldn't pay you after banning you.

This is a clever part about it.
The coin is designed to encourage hodling.

The point is biz_classic doesnt pay 100% of it's voters. All the other delegates do. That's why biz_classic isnt on that calculator.

nope, he dealt with the wallet splitting faggot trying to game the system after said faggot got blacklisted
you know why the faggot voted vor biz_classic again? because it's the best delegate out there for non-whales
stay salty

does not work with biz delegate use classicdelegate.biz/calculator

I'm grandfathered with about 3k ARK. Will I receive the best possible payout?

Wrong. All delegates have blacklists. Moon posted screenshots of the delegate slack where everyone shares blacklisted addresses with each other.

You got what you deserved. Maybe stop treating people like crap if you don't want to get banned

Wait so there were two people blacklisted from biz_classic? Thats even worse.

Do you ever get tired of answering questions about payouts?

with ark you literally never hold bags if you hold for 2-3 weeks no matter how high you buy

i literally bought 1000 ark in steps for months and am not holding one single bag

Do not reply to heem posts.
Report heem posts.

You'll always get a 90%+ cut which is as good or better than every other delegate.

>Moon posted screenshots of the delegate slack where everyone shares blacklisted addresses with each other.
Wow thats super shady. And you think this is supposed to boost the trustworthiness of biz_classic?

>You will get paid 100%
lol

they are free to vote whomever they wish, that's the beauty of DPoS
there are several faggots who got blacklisted, see it's common practice

It's not shady at all.

Every single delegate in the top 51 shares blacklists with each other. Even Jarunik, dr10, and sharkpoo. It's how they ban pool hoppers and other unsavory types.

just KYS, seriously

Good thing it's easy as fuck to make a new wallet address.

>If I have 500 ARK
>If I have 500 ARK
>If I have 500 ARK
>If I have 500 ARK

the ledger holds no secrets
faggot discovery can be automated
faggots have no chance

Nah, it's fine. We were all noobs once.

This is true. The delegates in the delegates-only slack channel on ArkEcosystem all share blacklists with each other.

Great. I'm APaY5zQ6CMvgcC7FC346ctUrj7SpDB3dh5 and will be moving to AdfVvX1tFM7F42moUZztiH2XTyjSnQqba3. Should I just go ahead and move the money and vote with the new address right now?

Yup go ahead.

If that was true I wouldnt be getting daily payouts from biz_classic

The other calculator is garbage and gives incorrect numbers. For instance it says that your weight would be .35% but if you ran the numbers yourself you would see that with 4k ark your weight would in fact only be .22% so your payout would be ~37% less than what its saying at ~.77 ark.

How come you don't love your mom?

Done. Thanks, buddy.

Heem do you realize how retarded you seem to everyone when you tell people not to vote biz_classic and then say you vote biz_classic yourself?

I dont think they care enough about your poverty payouts desu

It's called 4D chess. A brainlet like you wouldnt get it.

biz_classic is top 51 and is gonna stay top 51 regardless of what gets posted here. Whats better for me is if people stay the fuck out so we dont get diluted.

My reputation doesnt matter as no one is asking me to trust them with money.

autism knows no reason
lack of human contact makes people fixated on certain non-issues to the level of mania
it's entertaining and a bit cringey at the same time

Looks like youre already voting for reconnico, bud.

Careful, dont wanna get blacklisted.

I don't know what you're trying to do, but that address literally had no transactions before just now.

explorer.ark.io/address/AdfVvX1tFM7F42moUZztiH2XTyjSnQqba3

How did you do that?

>classicdelegate.biz/calculator

Alright, I'm going to vote... you fags best not be lying.

No, you just think you're playing 4D chess. Your bullshit scenario that you're just doing this to stop pool dilution is obviously false otherwise you'd keep your mouth shut about still voting for the delegate as that wipes away any attempt to convince others not to vote for it. Or you just have 0 impulse control, your pick, either's bad.

So when will this shitcoin bump back to >74k sat so I can sell it?

So after I buy some coins, do I just sit and wait untill I get rich or do I have to do something else?

$3.00, we meet again

just wait :D

>Your bullshit scenario that you're just doing this to stop pool dilution
Is that what I said, dummy? Maybe I also do it because a nerd slighted me and I'm gonna hold a grudge and make sure he pays for it tenfold.

Tried different calculators... Quarkpool comes out as the highest pay-out for my amount. Any experiences with this delegate?

Gotta send them to your wallet and vote for biz_classic

Those 2 19k sell walls though.

Also anyone else think this will be going to other exchanges soon?

I only see a future ass pattern there

You deserved to be treated worse than just getting banned from a delegate. Literal subhuman.

unlikely. the big ones, kraken, coinbase, poloniex etc don't list coins anymore until they are top 10+ for a while. binance may add it next month if enoguh people vote for it

register at the site if you want to adjust your payment schedule, the process is all laid out there

You're just driving more people to Ark when they see what kind of people are kept out :^)
Make sure he pays for it, indeed

can confirm that I bought 1 BTC of ARK yesterday due to this

>classicdelegate.biz/calculator
are you allowed to vote for two delegates?

if not, then quark pool is offering more per day than biz_classic... up to 2.8/week more for me. Holding 6250

This is far from over