What percentage of your coins do you move to USDT before going to sleep tonight?

What percentage of your coins do you move to USDT before going to sleep tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

tether.to/tether-update/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Moved 90% of money into crypto in June.
Glad I did

China ban in priced in and most likely when the chinks wake up next morning the government is going to say that they're not banning bitcoin.

0. Never used it.

Damn, your pic related hit home.

yes, china ban has been priced in.
In china.
its trading at 3500 now.
We are currently waiting for US exchanges to follow.

>USDT

Bitfinex is printing USDT like there is no tomorrow and of course with nothing at all backing it.

You are going to get raped.

100% USD

It's not priced in completely yet.

It's the same shit like ICO regulations, but this is going to be a lot worse. The pricing comes when the government released official statement about the ban, which will happen likely tomorrow. I'm quite confident that BTC will hit sub $3k next week, if the bans are going to be even nearly as bad that they said in the article.

Because the chinks fear that their exchanges are getting banned.

Why would anyone use USDT instead of USD? There's no tax advantages to it.

I have most of my stuff on Bittrex and I'm also not American

USDT is the way to go for now and wait how the chinks are reacting to this shit market right now.

The chink government fears anything it can't directly control.

It was only a matter of time until cryptos get banned completely in chinkland.

literally every government, but china can actually ban it

Indeed.

However, Chinese government had been surprisingly open minded when it comes to crypto. I don't think that cryptos will be banned completely, but it's certain that they will regulate cryptos so that they kill the anonymity of crypto.

It's only matter of time before USA and others try to do the same. Cryptos are still mainly used for illegal shit.

the largest use case for crypto is actually charity

dumbass they are printing it so the value stays at exactly 1$

What's going to happen is they'll ban all trading in crypto that isn't controlled by a Chinese company, and that company will be required to add things to the design to facilitate easier tracking.

Literally the crypto equivalent of every other company that has existed in the last 10 or 15 years in China. Just an espionage-laden rip-off of a western thing while the western thing is banned.

Really? You got source?

I just assumed, because black markets are fucking huge today, and never heard that cryptocurrencies were actually used nor preferred anywhere else.

Yea, I expect something like that also. NEO making it to green right now it seems like.

NEO and Walton could make some huge fucking gains in the coming days if this is what happens. I'm considering to go for 15% WTC, 35% NEO and rest USDT before the chinks wake up.

Oh sweetheart...

Damn you guys aren't the brightest. A couple days ago shit was selling ridiculously low on china, why? Because they're shit is about to get potentially banned and they would rather save some money than none. Shits priced in here. Who wouldn't buy eth at sub300 with metropolis around the corner? Ethereum was literally already about to 2x

You know that the chinese have like a quarter of the markets? If they would really ban exchanges and/or crypto->fiat, the FUD would be fucking real and we would see some really low figures everywhere. No fucking metropolises would not help that, everybody would just try to dodge the bullet and the price would go seriously low.

absolutely this. At least I made 20k €...

And it will always remain for illegal shit.
There are no breaks in this train. It's now the rabbit down the hole.

>Bitfinex is printing USDT like there is no tomorrow and of course with nothing at all backing it.
Debunked FUD.

What is this mysterious USDT you speak of? Why move BTC? Just HODL.

because he is a pussy "trader"

thats why

this...

Bullshit, they keep saying theres gonna be an audit, it will be released soon

theres gonna be an audit it will be released soon

months pass, people start to get pissed again because deadline is way past

"theres an audit, we will release it soon"

>> audit done by some no name Thai fly by night company that isn't fucking listed anywhere

Good fucking luck with that when the truth comes out Mt Gox 2.0 style

>Periodic audits of our bank balances have been performed by the Taiwan-based auditing firm TOPSUN CPAs & Co.
>As we are no longer banking in Taiwan, we have engaged Friedman, LLP, in New York, to perform comprehensive balance sheet audits on a quarterly basis
>We will share those results with you as they become available in the coming weeks or months.

tether.to/tether-update/

>doesn't even know the difference between Thai and Taiwanese
Fuck off with that shitty FUD bitfinexed

This girl isn't asian.