What dis country do?

What dis country do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3384027/Women-children-boys-pleasure-secret-shame-Afghanistan-s-bacha-bazi-dancing-boys-dress-like-little-girls-make-skirts-abused-paedophiles.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
foreignpolicy.com/2013/10/28/bacha-bazi-an-afghan-tragedy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it was in the way

kill whitey

Central player (or pawn) in the Great Game.

I don't think the war in Afghanistan was ruthlessly enough waged.

is it okay if I invade a lil bit? just a quickie, won't take but a second

Having drugs without selling them enough

Afghanistan was actually good under monarchy. Then in the 70s hi de ho some communists come thru

wrong place at the wrong time... for the entirety of human history

The Afghan man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of central asia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The Afghan man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The Afghan penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the Afghan man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent turkish seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the Afghan man impregnates.

In total, the Afghan man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the Afghan man is the epitome of masculinity.
AMA about pre-soviet late 1920s to late 1970s Afghanistan, I have access to multiple primary sources and know a lot

That and I'm distant royalty
>inb4 WE

>Afghan man
>the potent turkish seed
Dude what

It turned to shit when they tried to destroy the concept of Khorasan and denied their superior Persian cousins their overlordship. Before that, Afghanistan had always prospered consistently both pre and post Islamic times.

Its the Turk shitposter larping unsuccessfully in a stealthy way while pretending to be an Afghani.

Nothing, Afghanistan has always in its history been someone's bitch. Don't believe the "Afghanistan was never conquered" meme, Afghanistan has been raped so many times in its history that it makes Iran look less pathetic even though they got raped a lot too.

They have done nothing and will continue to do nothing. If every single afghan were to disappear today nothing of value would be lost.

I just forgot to change it dipshits

Another few factoids I didn't include:
-great grandpa was best friends with amanullah khan
-dad escaped two weeks before soviet invasion (my grandpa got away by lying to the communist government about some UN speech he was giving in Paris, it was real but they just never returned)
Afghans are God's chosen people, get the fuck out of here fucknuts

kekistan

this desu. the history of afghanistan is just one constant rape train.

>Chosen
For what? To get their asses pounded?

I don't believe you.

>God's Chosen

Is this a coping mechanism you tell your young boys when they get assfucked by old males in your baachi baazi/chai boy tradition? Or did the ancient Greeks call you that while fucking you in the ass?

non-aryans need not reply
Your curved piglike noses are disgusting, and your ugly eyes and hair are clearly aposematic (en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism)

If you can't even go outside without sunscreen maybe you weren't made to live on this earth

Afghan men are perfect in every regard

Afghanistan is a pedophiles dream country.

Once upon a time it prevented the Russian Empire from bordering the British Empire. Now it prevents Not the Russian Empire from bordering Not the Commonwealth

>posts what is clearly either iranians or pakis
source or it didn't happen numbnuts

It's still true.

Turks were almost everywhere.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3384027/Women-children-boys-pleasure-secret-shame-Afghanistan-s-bacha-bazi-dancing-boys-dress-like-little-girls-make-skirts-abused-paedophiles.html

Fucking degenerates. Trump needs to drop a nuke on you all now.

Afghan (((culture)))

Wikileaks cables showed the US military used taxpayer money to hire Bacha Bazi for their Afghan puppet government

I guess Trump should nuke the USA too.

Faggots

>Bacha bazi, meaning 'boy play', is a tradition found across Afghanistan, where boys dress as women and perform
>But these boys, some as young as 10, are also sexually abused by the men - passed around after the parties
>the stigma of having been a 'bacha bereesh' sees the victims shunned by their families and society
>However, 'owning' more than one boy is seen as a display of both power and wealth among some Afghan war lords

Afghanistan's only contribution to the world is heroine, rapefugees and child rape.

This just proves how fucked up your SHIT society is, even Saudi Arabia is a better society than your boy raping shit culture. I used to feel sorry for you shitfgans but now I feel like the Soviets and Americans didn't do enough to you.

That never happened before the eternal r*ssian destabilized everything

Read any source on pre-1970s Afghanistan and come back to me, that's a very modern ISLAMIC Wahhabist (*rab) thing
The first two are Nuristanis

Have the first two ever been bacha baazi boys or have engaged in child rape as ordained by typical Afghan culture?

Boyfuckers > niggers

>muh soviets ruined everything

Literally stfu you pedophile sandnigger, your country is the only country in the world where boy child rape is seen as normal and esteemed Honor amongst the child rapists.

>normal
tribal niggers are savages, cityfolk are decent human beings

I don't advocate for every sister fucking redneck when I say Americans are good people of faith

Fuck off

But the rednecks are the good people of faith, the degenerates are all in the cities.

How sad it must be to be an Afghan gypsy with a worthless culture of pederasty and filth, garbage religion, and absolutely no history that isn't shameful!

You're literally nigger tier worthless.

Afghan contributions = 0
Nigger contributions = 1

Wow, you're even worse than niggers. Seriously we don't want you here, stay in your pedophile shithole please!

It sits there and pisses off big empires.

Also, Opium and weed lmao.

Bacha Bazi is something that hasn't stopped in Northern Afghanistan since Alexander's conquest of the Achaemenid Empire. Also if you are a Tajik or Pashtun Afghani, you are ethnically Iranian. Though I do think some Greek influence is due to this given pederasty in ancient Greece is well known.

What do you mean? The Medes, the Achaemenid Persians, the Parthians, the Sassanian Persians, the Arabs, the Turks, the Mongols, the Safavid Persian/Azeris/Kurds, and British had no issue keeping them in check and under lock and key.

I guess i was referencing more recent Afghani history, given that the 2 superpowers can't seem to keep it under reigns.

Majority of US causalities in the current Afghan War are not due to conventional warfare but insurgent terrorist acts. As for the Russians in the previous war, well its fairly common knowledge the Afghans were hugely supported, financed, trained, and supported by Americans and British military contractors and agents.

Exactly, it's subjective. Now fuck off kiddie diddler
>men of harlech starts playing
Mix of Tajik/Pashtun, as I said tribalism is stupid, my family lived in the heart of kabul for generations

I think Afghanistan is unique because it has one of the last patriarchal and tribal societies left. The northern ayrans will die out and it will be up to the afghans to carry the torch of ayran civilization

All Iranian ethnic groups in Afghanistan are part of the Aryan family.

>Now fuck off kiddie diddler
What the fuck are you on about you faggot. I was the one defending rednecks.

>northern aryans
Whites aren't aryan

Northern Aryans are Slavs. Germanics are just some Upper Paleolithic apes.

>Slavs
>Aryan

Nope.

See

graveyard of empires

Reddit tier meme. Plenty of empires conquered it.

>that's a very modern ISLAMIC Wahhabist (*rab) thing
Except taliban literally persecuted bacha bazi. Even literal fundamentalist terrorists are above that.

Prove it subhuman

and mongols made it their home, hazara people

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
>During the Afghan Civil War (1996–2001), bacha bazi officially carried the death penalty under Taliban law.[11][12]
It's mentioned often in most sources that talk about both things. It's even in the fucking wiki. And it got citations so stop before being a faggot and complaining.

Not him but this is common knowledge.
foreignpolicy.com/2013/10/28/bacha-bazi-an-afghan-tragedy/
>The Taliban had a deep aversion towards bacha bazi, outlawing the practice when they instituted strict nationwide sharia law. According to some accounts, including the hallmark Times of London article "Kandahar Comes out of the Closet" in 2002, one of the original provocations for the Taliban’s rise to power in the early 1990s was their outrage over pedophilia. Once they came to power, bacha bazi became taboo, and the men who still engaged in the practice did so in secret.
It also probably has to do something with the fact the Taliban were almost all Pashtuns, while the boyfucking is something mostly degenerate Tajiks love.

That's illegal in US law too, just because they made a law about it doesn't mean it's some grand 'da joos' conspiracy and it happens every waking second

Prove it happens a bunch
Pashtuns are far more degenerate than Tajiks nigger

No, it's because homosexuality is against islam

t. Kabuli Tajik subhuman, how's boycock taste?

That's a shitty explanation considering all people in Afghanistan are muslims.

Like in all religions, some people take it more seriously than others. I shouldn't have to mention that a literal fundamentalist will be more likely to follow religious prohibitions than a secular amoral warlord, it's granted.

I already said I'm descended from Kabuli but I'm a mix of Tajik/Pashtun

Then you're a faggot for not knowing your own country's history, because it was always Tajiks who promoted bacha bazi. During the civil war it was the northern (Tajik and Uzbek) warlords who tolerated it while Taliban was strictly against it.

t.descendant of a soft royal Chai Boy

>The Russian invasion is why i rape children prostitutes

look at me in the eyes (f)ashtun

They're savage, everytime u read of rape or attacks happening in Europe it's either Somalis, Afghans or north Africans

based afghan warriors

Make Veeky Forums guns

Nope.

I would say that Central Asia was generally into fancy looking weapons.