What's the word on Nexus?

Given they have some real names behind them and a big conference coming up seems like it'd be an easy 2x at least

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IFd-ttWUmJ4
newsweek.com/undersea-cables-transport-99-percent-international-communications-319072
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People must be praying for it to dip again because lately each thread about it gets ignored and buried. Chart looks like it could blow any second though

Yeah I see nothign here other than that copy paste which means it could be legit.

anyone can actually explain what is it and how is that gonna be useful? from what I'm reading it's another file sharing platform or internet that's gonna be suspended in space? looks really vague

Can anyone actually read and do their own homework?

Reading the whitepaper would put anyone off this nonsensical piece of shit.

You'd be better off telling people not to read it and just making something up.

Then don't buy any. Fine with me. :)

Idk why people think its such shit

If you can actually read through that and still want a part of this project then honestly, best of luck.

Wait LMAO they removed the "Decentralise the decentralisation" part.

At least someone had a sense that the abstract had reached peak retard.

Read this shit.

Just read it.

I'm doing you a favour, here.

Why is that graph there? Why is it completely unexplained?

What sort of hack wrote the sentence "As is seen that blockchains do solve many monetary challenges" and then an unexplained graph that spookily goes down like money goes down!

I mean honestly, buy as much of this shit as you like. Maybe some rube will come along in a month and pay you double for it.

But holy shit this whitepaper is just... nothing.

I'm sorry it's not gonna dip much further at this point. The chart says it's bound to take off again soon, just like it has after every consolidation for the past year. Oh, you're choosing to ignore the chart and focus on grammar use instead? Very savvy investment strategy, sir.

>Also, they show the quantitative easing chart after mentioning how central banking systems are ineffective. Hurr durr context clues

Satellites are smoke and mirrors
>get fukt
youtube.com/watch?v=IFd-ttWUmJ4

Are white papers EVER anything? Most of them is pure bullshit.

Buy the dream, sell the nightmare.

>youtube.com/watch?v=IFd-ttWUmJ4
Lols...how did we get pictures of saturn, etc?

we don't have any they are all CGI.

>Please panic sell me some cheap coins before it goes to another new floor

I'll be honest, I tracked it down, and the quote is legit, but what exactly does it imply, and why does space 'not being real' have to do with it? You can SEE satellites at night.

>don't say I didn't warn you friendo

It implies geocentricism can't be disproven. No you can see a moving light in the sky. This can be explained in a few different ways. Take the ISS for example it is supposedly 250 miles away about the size of a 747 airplane. That is 1 million feet away. I can barley see a 747 at 30,000 ft away with the naked eye. It is impossible to see something that far away with the naked eye.

Arthur C. Clark a sci-fi author invents satellites in 1956 in 1957 we have our first satellite. Coincidence?

I'm not trolling but are you suggesting space doesn't exist?

NASA in hebrew means to deceive. God is real don't let them deceive you with their billions of dollar movie budget.

no you utter moron. Its because geocentrism is faulty it means that we prefer to not do the same mistake as we did for 2k years when thinking about the universe.

After hundreds of hours of research. Yes.

>re-read

skullduggery Veeky Forums
we have been had.
>tfw when they steal 52 million dollars of your tax money every day.

Pic looks convincing. But how do thinks like satalitte tv work, or images from hurricanes etc? We might have not made it to mooon, but no sateliite?

Total shit, enjoy losing your money to this fedoracoin.

Again, this has taken me a couple years of research to come to these conclusions after about 3 months I could see there was not much evidence for the heliocentric model we are all taught to have faith in. Mainstream physicists are the 21st century priests that you must trust to know about heaven but they substituted heaven for "outer space"

If I was marking undergrad essays and someone put that in front of me I would give them a C, or C-.

These are people you want to send your money to.

Go for it, dude, I honestly hope you make gains. I have no ill will.

All I can say is that I read that whitepaper and decided to stay far, far away from Nexus.

drones, balloons, airplanes, radio towers on every tall building and when driving down the street everywhere now for triangulation. 98% of our communications are actually done through under ocean cables. newsweek.com/undersea-cables-transport-99-percent-international-communications-319072
>This is actually the hubble telescope here.