Books on Crypto

What Bitcoin books should I read? I just finished The Internet of Money and thought it was crap. Too basic, too silly, too Ted Talks. I'm now looking at The Age of Cryptocurrency and Digital Gold. Are they better? What books does Biz recommend?

I'm not an engineer but used to be a web designer (HTML, Javascript, PHP...), so I'm fine with semi-technical books.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Blockchain-Revolution-Technology-Changing-Business/dp/1101980133
antonopoulos.com/books/
guidebolt.com/#CryptocurrencyEconomics
federalreserve.gov/boarddocs/speeches/2002/20021121/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

random walk down wall street - burton malkiel

not crpyto but the best investing book you can read

>crypto
>books

Youtube is your friend.

Blockchain Revolution

amazon.com/Blockchain-Revolution-Technology-Changing-Business/dp/1101980133

I'm looking for books on the technology, not investing.

i doubt there's any good ones

That just cheerleads the tech though and doesn't really dig into it. It's a typical business guru product.

>tfw my wife always pushes me to read books
are they really worth it? I man, besides scientific books providing concrete facts, what's the point of semantic books, providing meanings about something?
I'm smart enough to have my own meanings about things

That one looks amazing, thanks!

She just wants to keep you busy while she gets blacked

>my wife pushes me

fucking cucks

antonopoulos.com/books/

I've gotten tired of overly long books and now hunt for sites with smart short posts. Check out guidebolt.com/#CryptocurrencyEconomics

It's a simple site but it's the best treatise on crypto I've read. Also check out federalreserve.gov/boarddocs/speeches/2002/20021121/

Papers, articles and maybe some podcasts. YouTube for conferences.

Books are way behind regarding new developments in the field.

the princeton book on crypto is good. pdfs are online easy to find
great if you know programming or some comp sci with it

i bought a bitcoin book but theyre just explaining it for retards , i doubt the guys behind the computer the real greasy millionaires would never make a book on how to bitcoin

The best basic introduction video to how Bitcoin works I've seen was 3blue1brown's video on youtube. Frankly, just watching that is enough to understand how cryptocurrencies work without getting into technical details.

You won't really find any good books on crypto trading, so youtube is your best bet, but you have to filter through a lot of morons.

I just began reading Blocks and Chains, which another user recommended, and it's looking really good.

mastering bitcoin and soon mastering ethereum.