Next moon

Looking to get back into crypto after 2 months, whats the best coin right now to look into

kyber

WTC.

omg looks strong next week

Dnt

Dcorp

Look into ARK, IOC, KMD, ZRX, XRL, TNT, BAT.

All promising according to some people for one reason or another.

Kyber is an upcoming ICO. WTC (Waltoncoin) is a Internet of Things / RFID blockchain project that could be promising long-term.

ZRX

Qtum and bat easy gains for 4-7 days

It hurts looking at prices now and remembering the prices two months ago.. Could've made a killing with NEO/ANS and Monero..

Delta. 100% in 24 hours.. comfy

Why do you think bat will go up?

Qtum for sure though

Bat will release Mercury in mid sept.
And qtum 13rd sept. EZ money.

WTC. Has like 20 engineers. Has partnerships. In talks to be listed on SIX exchanges. It's recovering from chink fud as I type this.

>In talks

It's a 2 week old coin. This is why it's so cheap. Buying it now is like buying OMG at a dollar.

LMC

>whats the best coin right now to look into

USD

Unironically, this:

WTC, we wont see it below 330k sats again and soon 400k will be the new floor, eating sell walls daily cause of new influx of investors. Will moon in october to 5x probably more.

This

Neo, this panic is from fake china news
Your welcome
dont be a cucksheep

WTC is a good candidate because if their whitepaper objective is actually accomplished it will save billions and billions of dollars in labor, tech and time.

SIFT ico

V E R G E
E
R X V G
G V
E G

Monetha.
Big euro investors in it, only in Italy was promoted by the top two (competing!) investors channels.
Team composed by top caliber finance and engineering guys.
Seignur from amazon also part of the team and shilling it in his personal social media.
Ico was 10th highest $ ever raised in all time ICOs and lasted 18 minutes.
Just been tradeable since 6 days, still below x2 ICO price so be quick.
The downer is that if you want to buy at decent price you will have to use etherdelta.com or mecatox.

Verge (XVG) if you're looking for something cheap with huge potential.

What price do you expect in what timeframe? Do I have time to short or should I hodl? (I bought close to today's recent ATH)

Marxcoin

>ctrl f
>No ripple
HAHAHAHA

You can easily douple your investment in the next few days pumps.
0.1 in the next few monts.

MBRS bruh. Big news coming.

>douple your investment
That's a confident statement, too much I'd say

>WTC
The chinks know just what to say for you fags to buy their shit.

Its an army of chinese engineers along with multiple partnerships with high revenue companies ALREADY in place. It's hard not to get excited for this when its only at 30-40m marketcap.

this isn't like two months ago, pump groups are still active on shitcoins but the are not coins randomly mooning every day

team is like half korean and the actual business is registered in HK, meaning the PRC can get fucked.

WTC unless you hate money

W A L T O N