Where the Spaniards the biggest stallions in human history...

Where the Spaniards the biggest stallions in human history? How could such a depopulated country produced so many men that impregnated so many women?

spend centuries raping as part of foreign policy and you end up with a lot of babies

>raping
The women wanted it there was no rape involved

They literally raped entire civilizatins to death

mixed people got immunity to the old world diseases and survived

diseases from the new world introduced to the old world:
- a bed bug infection
- syphilis (disputed)

diseases from the old world introduced to the new world:
- bubonic plague
- chicken pox
- cholera
- diphtheria
- influenza
- leprosy
- malaria
- measles
- scarlet fever
- smallpox
- typhoid
- typhus
- whooping cough
- yaws
- yellow fever

They literally cucked entire civilizatins to death*

More like the biggest sluts.

What the fuck old world

native south americans didnt look like that. that woman look caucasian

Mongols

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it considered a status symbol for a Spanaird to have a native concubine? I remember reading that somewhere.

>"While I was in the boat, I captured a very beautiful Carib woman, whom the said Lord Admiral gave to me. When I had taken her to my cabin she was naked—as was their custom. I was filled with a desire to take my pleasure with her and attempted to satisfy my desire. She was unwilling, and so treated me with her nails that I wished I had never begun. But—to cut a long story short—I then took a piece of rope and whipped her soundly, and she let forth such incredible screams that you would not have believed your ears. Eventually we came to such terms, I assure you, that you would have thought that she had been brought up in a school for whores."
They didn't take "No" for an answer.

That's one way to think of it.

Another way would be to acknowledge the fact that Indians were dead by age 30 back then and were mostly wandering around eating rabbits and insects and cannibalizing each other and starving all winter. Now their lifespans are greatly lengthened thanks to European technology.

>

Retarded Spaniard or White Hispanic that probably isn't even related to Spaniards detected.

As opposed to have no pussy because it's back home? Well, maybe.

Based Spain

Now can all be dead at 75, mostly wandering around in twitter, eating fabulous memes and cannibalizing celebrities on Instagram.

Hot

C O L O N I Z E D

Spaniards didn't take no for an answer, and most of the time the answer was yes anyways because European men are the most attractive men in the world.

How can squat amerindian """men"""" compete with THIS

>and most of the time the answer was yes
>t.smelly as fuck Europoor
Why don't you bathe?

Why aren't you handsome?

YO SOY ESPANISH Y BLANCO ESE

>The Spanish stallion
vs
>The native virgin
Why has no one made a meme put of this?

It's the Portuguese who went hard. All Brazilians black or pardo are majority Portuguese/European , whereas spics are less than half

>All Brazilians black or pardo are majority Portuguese/European
Nope. Countries like Colombia or Venezuela have like 70% of their gene pool coming out of Spain. Brazil has less than 20% Portuguese heritage

why the fuck do they ALWAYS make them look arab when they looked SE asian?

Because Caucasoid features are objetively more attractive.

Spaniards fucked the Aztec and Inca natives. Portuguese killed their natives and fucked their nigger slaves.

>squat amerindian
Didn't spaniards say aztecs were tall, and the natives say the conquistadors looked stocky and weird?
Well, there was a ton of variance, but still.

Only Argentina and Uruguay are

the other way around. Spaniards were physically seen as gods (at first), that's where they got their nickname "teules"

Argie scum are not Spanish
They are pastaniggers and g*rms.

>disagrees
>posts source proving him right
What did he mean by this?

because of some prophecy of Quetzo's return from the eastern sea, but because the nigga was tall.

*not because

And speaking of mesoamericans, obligatory pic.

Italy*

>this thread
So many power fantasy seeking wh*Te subhumans here.

Basically any letter you read from a Spaniard describing the natives to someone on the European continent is full of shit.

They were trying to upsell the land and the people as being fine specimens, ripe for exploitation and slavery. Who would you rather invest in an expedition to enslave- some fat, squat cunts with big heads and nose piercings, or tall, strong beautiful people in tune with nature?

I guess the Spaniards really are arabs.

Based Franco gave the Spaniards a taste of their own medicine during the Spanish civil war.