Actually, more Christians were killed in 24 hours on the St. Bartholomew's Day massacre...

>Actually, more Christians were killed in 24 hours on the St. Bartholomew's Day massacre, than in 400 years of persecution by the Jews and Pagan Romans.

no one has ever said this

The catholic church also slaughter the waldenses and the anabaptist along with the hugenots, murderous "works"

Yuval Noah Harari did.
>tfw you lie on the internetz

t jesuit

Is it wrong?

When have Jews ever persecuted Christians?

Why are Catholics such assblasted cucks lmao
Protestant republic is best form of government

>“In the 300 years of the crucifixion of Christ to the conversion of Emperor Constantine, polytheistic Roman emperors initiated no more than four general persecutions of Christians. Local administrators and governors incited some anti-Christian violence of their own. Still, if we combine all the victims of all these persecutions, it turns out that in these three centuries the polytheistic Romans killed no more than a few thousand Christians. In contrast, over the course, of the next 1,500 years, Christians slaughtered Christians by the millions, to defend slightly different interpretations of the religion of love and compassion.”
is he right?

They are literally responsible for the death of Christ.

>Implying that happened

Jesus was a jew
christians are not jews
edgy

>Muh Josephus

The numbers might be slightly off, but sounds very plausible.

>oy vey goyim we dindu nuffin

I don't give a fuck, Jews can go die in a cloud of gas for all I care. Jews are fucking anything they want to be, from a religious group to an ethnic group to being white to being a minority. Fuck you.

Shame they didn't do the same with Presbyterians, Anglicans, Mormons and all the other meme religions

That was the Romans, also Jesus wasn't a Christian.

Romans were Nordic, thus angelic and innocent.

So are Jews

Romans wuz kangz like all the cultures on Earth before Yakub

The literally what?

I feel ashamed to be a romaboo if thats true

>Jews are more powerful than God

Whoa... so this.. is the power... of Christian faith....

Christianity doesn't belong in Europe.

>pr*ds
>Christian