youtube.com/watch?v=Yj8AskTpra0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all in

all in

all in
It's a nobrainer 2bh.

all in

most obvious fucking shill thread ever

It's pretty obvious XVG is going to pass DGB market cap. The only question is how high it will go. XVG could easily end up as the most valuable mult-algorithm coin.

all in

We're just exited about the upcoming moon mission. Stay mad, monerocuck.

I don't have many. About 11k

But I will be pissed as fuck if this turns out to be another dgb pump as I lost money on that last time

It's a useless shitcoin, enjoy your bags when people finally realize it.

lmao stay poor

do some research, xvg will slowly reach 1€ at least

all in

I have seen the Nina version release info about adding it. What would this bring? Why would it make a big deal?

I can understand something like bittrex if it's been on some shittier sites that are less trustworthy. But how would binance make a difference. Surely anyone who wants xvg can just make an account on bittrex instead

Bought 150k before the pump over night

comfy

All in

I call

literal pajeet coin, used to tip your pajeet buddies on telegram and discord

Verge XVG passed Bancor market cap that had a fucking 153 million dollar ICO. Hahahaha. Thoughts? This coin is going places.

Love XVG. I keep spamming the fake wraith video and people just accept it without even questioning it. We can probably meme this coin to $2 soon if we keep this up. I saw a bunch of the other "announcements" cooked up on discord, so we have a few more pumps to ride

I did wonder

>dogecoin fork

Shitcoin by default. Also: reddit.com/r/Monero/wiki/comparison

I don't even hold any XVG, I just enjoy spreading the memes.

>fake wraith video
The video was produced by their marketing and design team to promote a real tech advancement that's coming.
I know this for sure.

I'm working on quality xvg memes, trust me buddy. We're going to make it.

Unless you can make it into a cute anime girl with ever increasing tits based around the mega milk meme then I dunno....

youtu.be/HJzCKANmQAs

i expect to see these in the coming weeks

We're going to see a multi-algorithm coin in the top 10 or at least in the top 20 eventually. Digibyte and Verge seem to be the top two contenders. Digibyte seems to have stagnated because too many people bought it when it was way too high and are now holding bags. Verge doesn't really have a bagholder issue yet.

It's ath was about 240. Think I bought some of mine for 218. But picked up the rest for less. I'm still in profit from what I bought but it averages out at maybe 100 sats

No, its dogecoin dark fork, dogecoin dark and dogecoin have nothing in common expect the name

Thoughts?
Not a single day passes that I feel regret selling this. Everytime I see this logo it makes me feel sick inside.
I keep telling myself "it's ok, you're still in the green just move on" but I keep coming back to that day that I sold. It haunts me.
The funny thing is, I made 300% profits when I sold at 27 sats but now It feels like the biggest loss that I ever took.
My life would be different now If I hadn't press the "sell" button.

Shut sux. I sat and worked out what I'd have if I bought everything just right in the same time frame I've been trading with the same initial investment. I'd be 50k up instead of 30quid up.

We're all going to make it bro

i feel you bro

bought 500k at 13 sats and sold at 23

thought i was a god after that trade

Passing 200sats within 12 hours, your prediction goyims?

Well, I did find a binance post saying it was being added. So optimistically 250 by next week?

Same here. Bought 2 million at 5-15 sats. Sold at 25. 'Profits'. Don't worry we're going to make it.

At 5-15 you should've really hold on those coins. It won't ever dip back there.

>investing in XVG instead of being patient enough to wait for EBET

user....

Probably, but first lets tear down this 187 sat wall

Depends what the cheapest coin is binance. Same way people who use bittrex and were new might have rdd and xvg as they are cheap coins still with a reasonable amount of trade. Hopping people pick it up on there and because of this edgelord wraith protocol thing.

I only have 15k because poorfag. But would be nice to turn that into a few hundred quid

what supports this price? moons from winning a vote to get on exchange and a 30 second video about "wraith protocol" when they are still behind on everything from their previous road map?

I lost around 240$ on Tokencard because idiot, hope XVG would cover at least half of that loss.. BTW hodling 57k

their fucking electrum shit doesn't work

1$ 2k18 q2

Up we go

look at their road map lol

50k XVG here, thinking of buying another 25k but need price to drop first

The way this is going, it could reach 250sat with in 48-72 hours

Verge is a fucking coin for stupid cunts.

* It's just a Dogecoin (BTC) clone
* It has terrible distribution
* It's got NO PRIVACY FEATURES
* ANY coin can run over TOR/I2P
* Balances are shown
* It has a richlist
* Amounts are shown on TX

Verge is absolutely useless.

Also you have too many coins. If Verge reaches a dollar it will necessitate a 16.5 BILLION USD Market Cap. That is NEVER going to happen.

In a world with Verge at 16.5Bill, LTC will be 200BILL, XMR 500BILL, etc.. it's nonsense.

Your shitcoin does nothing that can't be done with ANY other coin.

Stick XMR on I2P (Kovri) or TOR and you have a REAL privacy.

Even ZEC is materially private compared to Verge and it's run by the CIA.

Anyway I hope you don't get fucked on your 'moon' mission.

I know XVG is cheap, but really, don't put your money into it. PSA.

b-but muh IP addresses
muh wraith protocol
muh failed roadmap

good luck with that coping..
make sure to keep your fud game on point

Coping? What does that mean?

Honestly if you give me your verge address I can see your balance. THATS NOT PRIVATE YOU STUPID CUNT

>>Also you have too many coins. If Verge reaches a dollar it will necessitate a 16.5 BILLION USD Market Cap. That is NEVER going to happen.
This.This bothers me alot

I know it's a shitcoin
but it could still make good money

see

Lets see... the FEDS are developing blockchain analysis tools, so there will be a greater run into privacy coins such as Verge. It will be added to several exhanges soon. Just released a shitload of new wallets. Will be implementing the wraith protocol this month. They are experimenting with telegram, twitter, discord, etc. Many, many other good stuff on the horizon.

Only a complete retard wouldn't buy at these prices. Seriously, it's one of the most valueable coins on the market right now.

this is for you.

Market fundamentals mean nothing here dude. It's decentralized. Thats the revolutionary thing about blockchain technology. With it, WE decide what something will be worth, not the banks. People have no fucking clue about the disruptive effects of this new tech. It's liberating.

Verge to be listed on Binance.

binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001499471-Binance-September-Coins

It'll moon within the next 24 hours. It's already started.

Verge has a public block chain dumbass

Also on HitBTC.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yj8AskTpra0

Lol no.... It is not made by them. Look at the account it's uploaded by. And it keeps getting deleted.

>Crypto Rekt
lmao what the fuck is this shit