Monaco

Should i buy the dip? whats the future of the coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SCL2gVoBdEw&t=271s
youtube.com/watch?v=RapmyfDD84I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are releasing their card this month.

The price is low because the market is waiting on their visa deal

It seems the visa deal is going to be announced next week. Monaco guaranteed it will be announced this month.

Strongly Undervalued

where do you see that visa comes next week?

It's not official, it's just a feeling, given that they say they will ship the first cards during the second part of September.

What is official is that they will announce this month.

Monaco and Monero have already risen too much in price.
Now it's Monetha's turn; buy now before it hits major exchanges

Monaco fell back since. And long term it's a above 1 billion market cap project.

It's much more ambitious than tenx and tokencard, most people don't realize that.

It's never coming, they used the visa name to trick people into thinking it's legitimate during the ico

Then why did they release the app if their goal is to run with the money.

Please do some research. the ceo is an entrepreneur for 15 years, people in the team worked at VISA and MasterCard before. Why would all these people ruin their reputation.

check „Centra Tech“ + „SCAM“ on google
>bigger scam than monaco could ever pull off

Thanks to people like yourself the price is largely undervalued at the moment.

And it can only go up starting next month. I'm constantly buying more.

The CEO is a known convicted con artist.

>Raise money using visa name
>Take money
>Remove the visa name before they get sued for illegally using it

Really makes you think. Can you find the visa name or logo any where on their site now?

stop mindlessly spewing crap you read on reddit and steemit

that shit has been debunked

You're really fucking stupid. they said since the ICO in May they were in the process of becoming visa program manager, so if course there is no logo.

The message you showed was from tokenmarket, the contractor that ran the ICO and just wrote BS on their website, before Monaco told them to remove the Visa mention.

End the CEO did a bunch of company before, who all got valued at several millions. The ensogo fable was also addressed by him in youtube videos, it is nothing like you seem to believe, just do a bit of research before believing the first thing you see.

A lot of people bought when the price was crazy because of the hype and sold after the correction, so they are super angry and try to make Mnaco responsible for their own stupidity.

Work harder shill

youtube.com/watch?v=SCL2gVoBdEw&t=271s

yep that would be me, lost 65% capital. And no, its not only my own fucking stupidity but the FACT that they leaked a pre-site picture ON PURPOSE with VISA on their cards only to launch their fucking webpage without. For that I will say FUCK OFF MONACO, you dont do that as a company, just no.

1. The problem is that you bought a coin when it was already over hyped

2. The "on purpose" leak is coming out of your ass

I never saw a coin going x20 in a week without a correction.

People that lost anything on Monaco were doing their first trade or are just unable to learn.

oh please ofc it was on purpose, shady fucks are what they are. Sure it was a bad time to put in money but that leak was just too good to be true.

oh please ofc it was on purpose, shady fucks are what they are. Sure it was a bad time to put in money but that leak was just too good to be true. And one of the fucking CEOS twitters "So who is happy to wake up today" after the crush like a big fucking fuck you, and the other retard streams 2 days later taking questions only to dismiss/avoid 50% of them. Yeah I bet people will trust them again.

>And one of the fucking CEOS twitters "So who is happy to wake up today" after the crush
invented.
But I was pretty happy. The app looks really great. Only people that losts money where the stupid fuckers that bought at the top. There are always some.

>the other retard streams 2 days later taking questions only to dismiss/avoid 50% of them
Invented
Only FAQ video he did was in May

>whats the future of the coin?
three words
killer
fucking marketing

Feel free to check the dudes twitter yourself as long as he didnt delete it.

My fault, interview was from 16th of June, not MAY tho. Still he is constantly dancing around questions as it seems he doesn't have a good/confident answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=RapmyfDD84I

>Feel free to check the dudes twitter yourself as long as he didnt delete it.

I'll assume you didn't invent this one (I admit I didn't check the twitter since your second statement was such an obvious lie, I assumed this one as well).

So now what's the issue with the tweet? Do you think the role of Monaco as a company is to ensure that their token on the secondary market have a perfect linear growth in price?

I don't know one token that's didn't pump and dump at times. It's was your first time trading a crypto, admit it.