Current SCAM ICO alerts, your picks

#1 Centra Tech

>claim to been working on the project for 2 years
>almost all twitter accounts have been active since july/august (also the official one)
>some have no tweets at all
>communication is poor to say the least
>claim to have bank partnership
>don't want to tell which bank
>don't want to tell when bank name will be reveiled
>have conflicting statements about the disclosure of the bank name
>want to turn all public questions into PM dialogue
>almost no track records (besides nothing saying linkedIN profiles) from team members
>CTO claims to be 20 years in biz and biiig corporation he worked for (no name, nothing to be found)

and shit goes on and on. google "Centra Tech" + "SCAM" and you will find tons of information

teatoken

Obsidian Platform.

Fork Stratis. Don't actually develop much yet. Promise to commence POS node development and integration of the block-chain and alpha client AFTER the ICO. Note in Whitepaper significant risks include failing to deliver and having superior competitors. Sit on hands for 12 months while providing intermittent updates ("we're working on full node client release...", "we're working on parallel network ingetration...") but never actually release anything. Dump entire marketing budget on new bag holders via exchanges.

Retire with a stack of cash. Laugh all the way to the bank.

Verge is a scam and in no way private

Civic has no reason to exist and the fat pajeet ceo doesn't help

You're killing a lot of dreams here, user. Killing them like you're drowning puppies in a river.

Pls b nyce.

Something like Obsidian will not in any way be damaged by some teenager posting FUD on Veeky Forums lol. It's not even good FUD. Wow they listed the possibility of superior competitors as a risk on their whitepaper. Sounds way too risky, better move to a coin where superior competitors isn't a possibility for some reason.

No one needs to create fud when they are so stupid they lost 500 million getting hacked by a script kiddy.

Anyone trusting them with your money after the hack is mentally challenged

fucking Mass Token was a total scam. they didn't do shit for weeks but at least they are issuing refunds

Where can I read about Obsidian getting hacked for 500m? Because I can't find anything about it and i'm pretty sure you're lying.

yeah thats complete BS. lol ODN FUDers gettin desperate

ChainLink

Blackmoon

Red Pulse

all scams stay away please dont buy

Yeah who cares NEO will be standard for ICOS in china they are opensourced it can be tweaked to any regulation or restrictions

Sorry I thought you wrote enigma not obsidian

substratum

>advertise screenshots of their "running product made by developers" on their site
>literally just photoshopped their name onto some random mac program
>completely bogus description of how it works
>say they use "rolling encryption" to secure your data
>create a press release saying some company invests $5m into them
>"investor" is literally some wordpress website made 3 days ago (with their own ico planned in the future!)
>all they did was transfer tokens to some other ethereum account, likely to dump on exchanges in the future.
>they can't even run their ico correctly, their comments are filled with people who haven't received tokens in weeks. it's literally ran by a guy manually sending tokens.

It was proven to be a scam 2 days after it was created yet people are still investing in it in fact it's getting more. I think they've made over $6m now. They have over 3000 idiot bagholders in their slack cheering them on.

Chainlink if I have to read one.
Just do some basic research.

>issues full refunds
>scam

pick one

What about plex coin?

hcash hshare HSK , binance got orders from PBoC to suspend.

BUT I THOUGHT BINANCE DIDN'T ANSWER TO PBOC...

t. IOC bagholder

still a scam

Just got kicked out from the Centra Tech after posting following:

@riichard the FUD is based on inconsistencies in many stuff surrounding centra tech. there are many conflicting statements. yesterday @ray said that the cards will be shipped next week and therefore the bank name will be revealed. @sam said something like card holders will no and both give reference to the NDA. ok, NDA this an that. but when asked about the official date WHEN the partner bank will be revealed to those of interest... no reply. So let's assume that these card holders (as Sam said) know the name... how come that the rest can't even get a date WHEN the bank name will be revealed? also interesting: Ray said they have been working on this project for 2 years. Did you check their social media accounts? ALL of them have been launched July/August. With almost no content at all. The CTO is said to be 20 years in the industry working for a big corporation (international) that cannot be named. And when you make a research on him... poof... nothing. His Twitter was also launched August with no tweets and almost no followers at all. For someone in the game for 20 years... that's bad. And the linkedIN profiles are very fishy.

>IOC bagholder

I'm holding IOC, for sure, could drop my full position and be up significantly still... but why would I? I've been bearing the opportunity cost of holding this coin for quite a while in anticipation of the current pricing run-up.

IOC's encrypted messenger is going to render ODN obsolete.

EOS

And then there is this very weird instagram profile from Sam called "coinsuccess" where he has postings like "Join me www.coinsuccess.net so you can learn how to start earning yours today with $0 to little investments!" And then there's this thing you can google yourself. Just google "Centra Tech" + "SCAM" and you will find many other conclusion other researchers have made. I'm not saying it's a SCAM... but there are so many fishy things regarding the whole project. Also consider to take a look here in the history. Ray several times calls TenX to be a SCAM and to "jump the gun". This is not professional. You can't call other companies a SCAM. The wording is just bad. As is basically ALL the wordings when you take a look at all Twitter profiles from the team. IF there is something to read. It just doesn't add up. And we are not getting the answers we need. As soon as the bank partnership is mentioned... they want to switch the dialogue to PM. And all what we want to know is the name of the bank (cards holders know, rest have to wait) or the date of disclosure of the bank name (we can't, cauz' NDA... but card holders know). I mean... SERIOUSLY?!?!?

NObsidians are my ally. Make that coin open as low as possible, I beg of you.

Then why do you mongoloids insist on FUDing obsidian?
You scared or something?

IOC vs obsidian is like comparing an email system to a messenger.

IOC is a email system which transfers messages with every blockchain heartbeat.

Totally different things.

Also I/O Digital Blockchain got a 2% staking reward while Obsidian got a 10% staking reward.

Go figure.

No.

I told people to buy NEO @ 200k SAT. I told them to buy IOC @ 30k SAT. I told them to buy KMD at 32k SAT. I told them to buy QTUM at 240k SAT.

I want all of my Veeky Forumsbros to make money.

ODN is over-valued, over-hyped, and doesn't even have a fucking working product.

It doesn't pass muster in my book so I'm going to spread facts and engage with shills.

>ChainLink

what makes you say this? seemed like a good idea and no obvious red flags in the whitepaper

the bubble we're in is a shitcoin bubble
let's make it last
I don't give a flying fuck about any one of them outside flipping
all that's needed are BTC, ETH and ARK

it's not even on the market yet, how is it overvalued?

>ODN is over-valued, over-hyped, and doesn't even have a fucking working product.

You know all of this can be true without it being a scam.

You're accurate in that statement, but it sends my scam-o-meter spinning.

explain why blackmoon
>chainlink 100% I agree
>red pulse too

>I told people to buy...
No you fucking didn't.
You didn't tell people to buy shit.
What the fuck do you not understand about 'anonymous image board'?
If you want to throw you're HEY I PICKED THIS weight around, get a fucking avatar.

I detect sarcasm here.

Why chainlink? It's a legit team and they have a working product and an actual use case.