THEM CHINKS BE DUMPING BITCOIN CASH

DAMN.

Other urls found in this thread:

bithumb.com/notice.php
fork.lol/tx/txs
reddit.com/r/btc/comments/5u72va/axablockstream_are_suppressing_bitcoin_price_at/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

news?

did they clear out the whole order book? kek
jihan cashing the fuck out

Must have been a big buy order down there. They wanted to offload a shit ton but couldn't at any decent price.

I'm putting a bid at 0.1 just for fun

I'm putting a bit at 0.10000001

watch for the same in the other direction on btc. bcc money is going to move back to btc

It's free money id do it too if i had anything on bittrex

moved mine to 1 sat :)

And?

>More and more developers adopting bcash
>Number of bitcoin transactions per day is sliding downwards

Feeling comfy right now

Bithumb, Korean exchange which does/did largest volume of Bcash transactions is offline too.
bithumb.com/notice.php

what do you think will happen with segwit2x?

Sounds like bullshit to me.
fork.lol/tx/txs

It and BCC will go up some and Bitcoin core will tank. It going up the first time is an anomaly. The price should be split in half.

lol. Show me the research to back up that ridiculous claim or GTFO.

What research do you need? The hardfork was sypposed to crash bitcoin but big banjers pymped it up with fake tether and caused a domino effect to make it moon harder. Bitcoin Cash gave BTC holders money out of thin air. That kind of inflation should tank the price, and it finally will in November.

You know what transactions you're looking at there, right? ;) I think you probably do, but won't discuss it. Hint. Look at the timing and then correlate that with recent events. It's not rocket science.

Yeah, it's not rocket science. Bitcoin fees are too high so users are switching off to something more functional. Enjoy your dead coin

Did anyone else notice that the mempool magically cleared up once jihan and his BitCh niggers ran out of funds to spam the network? It turns out the blocks were not full.

Why do Cashers believe the argument that unlimited blocksize = potentially unlimited price? How does (conspiracy theory: AXA funding Bitcoin Core and forcing them to) keeping the blocksize small and supposedly suppressing the price when most of the buying and selling is done off chain on internal ledgers of exchanges? Sure, transactions shoot up when there's tons of volatility, but it seems to me that it's purely a function of the volatility and the popularity of bitcoin rather than the price itself. The argument makes no sense to me.

>unlimited blocksize = potentially unlimited price?

The apu matches your retardness. No one claims that.

A board full of wanna be day traders can't see a day trading opportunity when it hits them in the face.

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/5u72va/axablockstream_are_suppressing_bitcoin_price_at/

Why do you Shitcoin Crash shills persist in your faggotry? If you wanted to win then you should have found a way to retain the BTC/Bitcoin identity after the fork. The moment you failed to do this is the moment you lost forever. Hundreds of thousands of merchants around the world have infrastructure in place to support BTC and BTC only, they will never support your coin or any other coin, and nothing you do will change this. Bitcoin is too big to fail, your poser coin cannot topple it. You fucked up because you're too autistic and retarded on a business and social level to understand how brand recognition, inertia, network effect, merchant adoption, and first mover advantage works. Your solution is to pretend these phenomena don't exist.

>muh functionality
Doesn't matter, faggot. Your coin could be better in every possible way, but the lack of merchant adoption or consumer acknowledgement means it's worthless. You will never overcome this hurdle. NEVER. All because you lacked the chutzpah to find a way to retain ownership of the BTC/Bitcoin moniker. Seriously "Bitcoin Cash" is the saltiest, most assblasted name you could possibly come up with. "i m da reel bitcoin, u r da fake, u can tell cos my name is Bitcoin Cash, don't u like CASH lol thatz how u know my coin is bettar and da reel one!" McFucking kill yourselves.
90% of the people who buy your fucking coin are probably just confused noobs who think it's actually Bitcoin

your supposed to buy on dips guys

>Lack of merchant adoption
More and more merchants are accepting Bitcoin Cash. Non-issue
>Too big to fail
kek

Argument discarded

COME ON WHALE DO IT AGAIN I FUCKING DARE YOU

Buy Verge.