Investing in digital assets

>investing in digital assets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w4HGVJjqDVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>being over 45 yo

>investing in fledgling startup selling books on the internet known as 'amazon' lmao

Thank me later

>he doesnt know stefan molyneaux has over a million dollars worth of btc

Get in POSW before the moon mission starts.

He makes more money from moving his mouth than you make from trading imaginary tokens

Stefan used to make videos about Bitcoin. He accepts cryptocurrency donations. He used to work in software so he knows how digital things have value.

Everything is digitized or becoming digital. If you cant see that then see the opportunity and that money is still not digitized. Then your loss old fart

He doesn't. He's a pathological liar.

What makes you think that he (Stefan) said that he has over a million of Bitcoin?

Sounds like you are the retard kid.

(((Money))) has been digital for decades. The coins and notes only exists to cater for the dumbos who are too ignorant to use their bank cards.

he'll been shilling bitcoin since it first came out.

Well I personally gave Stefan 1btc when they were $100 each because I used to watch his videos religiously. His btc donation wallet had over 100btc in it back then

Lol. Not an argument. He never said that.

I can confirm this. he prided himself on being libertarian so there was a lot of intersection between him and early btc people.

There we go. I thought someone must've dug through the blockchain address and shit.

youtu.be/w4HGVJjqDVk

1Fd8RuZqJNG4v56rPD1v6rgYptwnHeJRWs
his btc address, he just split the addresses into a more secure and compressed format i guess
the funds are still unspent since he sent those bitcoins

Also his vid about the fed gave a lot of early btc people huge boners

1200 btc. Hot damn. Well that's what happens when you pander to a bunch of naive bitcoin early adopters really early on. Damn! Not bad.

> Approaching an hour long video length.

Can you give me a timestamp of when he says something to the effect of him owning a million dollars worth of Bitcoin?

Holy shit! Can you screen cap that and post the image here?

Just look up the btc address the other user posted ya noob.

Stefan has had a btc donation address on all his videos since like 2012. Maybe he doesn't own all of them anymore but he has received over 1200btc in donations since then so it's fair to assume he has millions worth of btc right now

Okay, I am on mobile but I will give it a try.

I see over 600 received myself. I had no doubts he was a millionaire.

Oh your not even OP. lol

Ironic pic considering that Molyneux has a lot in bitcoin.

Yeah, I am not that fool.

You're right, it's not an argument. It's an inference.