Bubble confirmed

If you think we are not nearing the top of the bubble you are tricking yourself.

I kid you not, everyone and their dog is now a crypto expert. When normies get in that is the time to GET OUT!

Not even fudding, make your own decision here, but don't say anyone didn't warn you. If you think i'm trolling, ask 20 normies if they know what ethereum is, NOT BITCOIN, ethereum. There can only be so many buyers left once we hit this stage. People are getting scared in a lot of trading discords like so. Image related, the laggards hop from one bubble to the next, pay close attention to what's going on around you.

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

Other urls found in this thread:

bitpam.com/cryptocurrency-trading-guide
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill yourself nocoiner

once it's mainstream, there will be an even stronger price raise and only then you gotta watch out for the overbuying crash

crypto is my life, but you really have to be pragmatic in these times and can't let tunnel vision affect you.

trade it don't date it

agreed

You people are really starting to piss me off.

should we all just drink the kool aid and pretend crypto will just go up and up forever?

i'm no fiat fanboy but we've already seen the dot com bubble, people thought that'd last forever too...

up to you though man, your choice

Where do we hop from here when the time comes?

lurk Veeky Forums Veeky Forums and blackhatworld, the second you see an opportunity that everyone thinks is wack, go ham on that asap

>normies get in that is the time to GET OUT
>16.7m btc wallets, aka .002% of the population
whew those normies are going crazy about btc huh

even if every normie knows about bitcoin it doesn't mean every single one is going to buy it

this is actually bad because lets assume all those wallets were real people, which they aren't its mostly just alt wallets, even though it is being shilled so hard on MAINSTREAM media only this little people would still invest.

not many buyers left...

Most of my irl conversations with normies go like this:
>Mention something about cryptocurrencies
>"what?"
>"bitcoin and stuff"
>"ohh"
They only know bitcoin and still think they can 100x their investments from it in the near future, I think we're good for another year or two till more altcoins go "mainstream".

Normies all know about a crypto. They know they could be making millions. But they don't even know how to set up a coinbase account yet. And then once they do they don't know how to differentiate the real projects from the scams. Then they don't know how to read chart. They don't understand how exchanges work. They don;t understand how wallets work. We are 10 years away from the normie bubble. I base this on average IQ and their ability to learn in their off time between wagecucking, bars, and game of thrones. Again, it is going to take years for them to figure this shit out. This is why only the NEETS are here first after the the top 2% of IQs. NEETS have all the time in the world to study charts and have no social obligation to get in the way.

>lots of wallets
look everyone has already invested, this growth can't continue. better get out.
>barely any wallets
look no one is investing despite all the attention, this growth can't continue, better get out.

Thanks for your concerning insight that there "aren't many buyers left". I think I'll keep holding until a little more than .002% of the population has some crypto though. I know it will be hard to find more buyers when we already have so many but I believe in the concept.

very true

agreed

i agree as well, maybe i was over exaggerating

a lot of normie knows its pyramid, kek best of luck to ya

this
they are too stupid and too preoccupied with their normie lifestyle bullshit to put any effort, they will wake up eventually, but buying 1btc is gonna be out of the window for them at that time, they will desperately send their id scans on any fucking exchange in hopes of buying a few satoshis and we're all gonna be comfy retired

THANK YOU SKELETON

so true

maybe

but what if everyone thinks its a pyramid scheme and its still rising? would it be a reverse scheme? maybe because everyone who doesn't even know a thing about BTC thinks its a pyramid scheme its actually more safe as no stupid people get to buy it. And maybe even the best reason, even if BTC holds the same value, the dollar WILL fall as BTC has limited supply whereas dollars are printed just for fun it seems

the skeleton arises

very very true

Every exchange works almost exactly like stock exchanges. Normies and boomers use those for their retirement funds. Coinbase is as simple to use as buying something on Amazon.

Normies know about crypto and they could easily get into it. They just don't want to and that is the problem. There's only something like 20 million bitcoin wallets in existence. That's miniscule compared to what it could be

>Normies and boomers use those for their retirement funds.
They might be invested in stocks but they won't be placing the trades themselves on an exchange.
I work in finance and have plenty of co-workers who are more financially savvy and tech savvy than the average normie but most of them have no idea how to get started. And the one co-worker who has got into it, I had to show him how to do shit on bittrex

uh oh

debatable

>SELL NOW EVERYONE ALREADY BOUGHT IN

>SELL NOW BARELY ANYONE BOUGHT IN

schizoid much?

what do u mean?

We have a ceiling we can't break and a floor we can't break. I have no idea what the fuck to think right now and I have no idea where to put my money

Going off this. Even the stock market isn't really mainstream.
Those normies who do hold stocks usually pay a company to invest their money for them and they're the minority of people.
They don't even know how to actually invest in the stock market let alone these magic coins.

agreed, this might be the top

darn

The stock market is pretty mainstream. Apparently over 52% of Americans owned stocks in 2016. If even 1% of Americans owned crypto I would be a millionaire.

There can be no bubble until payment processing is ubiquitous.

very true very true, maybe we really do still have time then!

>Apparently over 52% of Americans owned stocks in 2016.
This number astonishes me.

same, that really is insane man

agreed, payment processing is where we need to head

Confirmed that my social life is now non-existent thx to crypto

What the hell. Something has to be off here. Why can't I find a stock owner irl?

My assumption is most people have experimented with their companies stock purchase plan one time for a month then undid it but never sold their two shares they had bought through it

70% of Americans have less than 1k in their savings accounts.

yeah dude this rich dork entrepreneur is a "normie"

most people still don't know what the fuck fake internet money is and guess what the price will only go up more when they find out

Does a 401k count?

I think most people with salaried jobs are smart enough to use their company's 401k plan, but not smart enough to carry conversations about stocks irl. That and they might perceive it as unclassy to talk about, just like they frown upon talking about how much money you have.

agreed that's very true

maybe desu hard to say

agreed as well only a matter of time

wow that's a very interesting fact

lol same i cant find owners as well

its ok man trust dw

newfriend here, what do I invest my only money into? LTC or BTC?
I don't want to end up in retail

some coins will come through just like some .coms did x

>And the one co-worker who has got into it, I had to show him how to do shit on bittrex
What the hell, man? Bittrex says bid and ask right on there. What kind of dipshit financial operation are you working for that it wasn't self evident to everyone who works there?

BTC, it's the most safe rewarding coin out there.

I also found a step by step guide that tells you how to invest in BTC, hope it helps!

bitpam.com/cryptocurrency-trading-guide

this place is 50% normies already, by the time it hits 90% and I see nike hodl memes everywhere i am out.

"Hey guys I have been here for 2 months and basically I'm a pro now and I'm telling you to sell"

These retards actually exist, just as bad as the boomers clinging onto metals from earth to see the bigger picture.

US stock bubble (US, not worldwide) reached 6.7 trillion

Worldwide crypto currency bubble will surpass the US stock bubble.

>Units of a company that are essentially just paper, or programmable, transferable decentralized wealth built for the rapid exponential expansion of humanities financial technology sector.

People like OP don't even have 1 BTC, are you really going to let some Reddit asshole make you sell your future retirement? I don't think so.

>Pic related

Nice meme man, bitcoin is totally cool.

#bitcointrader #smartmoney #starbucks

I'm dumb, what is this pic's relevance towards cryptocurrencies?
Are you saying you believe they'll keep raising? We're in the beginning of "late majority" of your chart now

If Normies and media attention meant the end of the bubble then it would have all been over in 2012
Calm down

>Malcolm Gladwell
>Science

>mahbbubblel its ogreee

>becomes global e-commerce currency
you'd have to be retarded to believe this will ever happen

You are dumb yes.

Do not try educate other retards for the sake of humanity.

It is clear as day we are no longer the innovators but the adopters of all these new coins. Late majority implies these coins are well established in the mainstream, which is clearly not the case.

I am saying the market is current not even 200 billion, a worldwide market, compare that to a US bubble of 6.7 trillion.

If you wanna let your distorted perspective of a bubble stop you from participating in the real bubble by all means, watch from the sidelines and be proven wrong.

i cashed out 10% of my investment, if it crashes to 1000 I would increase my portfolio by 30%

I wouldnt mind

>When normies get in that is the time to GET OUT!

>Getting closer every day to mass adoption for our new currency.
>Time to get out

Are you fucking stupid, man? Mass adoption is what we want. That's means more money comes in and price goes up. Count yourself lucky to get in this early.

>16.7m btc wallets, aka .002% of the population
It's even worse than that, user. Something like 60% of all bitcoin is owned by 20k wallets. 90% of all bitcoin owned by 100k wallets. In other words, there really are no network effects. Not enough for a "global currency" anyway.
Right now most bitcoin is only used to buy other coins and tokens on exchanges. Once decentralized exchanges take over bitcoin evaporates.

i love all these professional analysts telling me what to do. indubitably very qualified and definitely not teenage NEET fucks. carry on.

But how much is the technology/idea behind bitcoin actually worth in your opinion?

Mass adoption would mean BTC is sitting at millions per coin.

How many people you know that actually owns 1 BTC?

Stop the fucking presses.

Thank you money skels

Crypto and blockchain are here to stay and if you can't see that you're a fuckin noob

tons

he arises

smart

been in this for a year now

agreed

If anyone one actually believes this is the top of the bubble please gtfo from Veeky Forums, Reddit is more than happy to listen to your autism.

I have frequented Veeky Forums for over a year now and to suddenly have to listen to you newfags telling me what is going to happen is sickening.

Let's get some things straight, in order for a market to reach critical mass it has to go through a tipping point. Basically where social proof is needed to confirm the legitimacy of the market.

I agree there is a LOT of hot air right now, many coins are destined to fail simply through being inviable. However not all will suffer the same fate. Mass adoption relies on social proof, which is what we are trying to archive right now. The next 2 years will determine whether this is a fad based on scarcity or a real source of value.

Don't come here posting bubble posts when ever the market turns red, when you cannot even bring a valid reason besides from "normies" buying in, which despite your naivety, is a good thing for network effects leading to social proof we so desperately need.

Just because everyone on the chans knows doesnt mean normies know. Once we see amazon.com taking crypto and we have the same hysteria we have reached peak bubble, otherwise we are just gearing up for another bull run.

People have been saying we're near the top of the bubble since BTC got within $3k. So when are we actually at the top?

>When normies get in that is the time to GET OUT!

We aren't even close to having major normie adoption yet

And when Normies get in that's the perfect time to ruin them all
Some people just don't get it.. crypto is out opportunity for power gains as well as financial gains but some anons don't have the bloodthirst

Sounds like time to buy then.
I predict the amount of people holding bitcoin will DOUBLE by xmas.. driving up the price.
If we were in a bubble, it would be $125,000+ for 1 BTC.

the chinese are buying it up cheap.

all you suckers just got dickslapped.

we are not even a blip on the radar compared to the tech bubble.
This can't be a bubble. The figures don't add up.

Have you been watching the charts this past week at ALL?! Clownshoes asshole

tfw I have 200k in crypto.
And 5k in fiat across like 4 accounts.

We're all going to be excessively rich anons, along as you already have more than $15,000 (kek newfags)

>the figures don't add up

What figures are you referring to?

Don't believe me? It's all in the numbers.

Number one

Def not a bubble hasnt even started yet boyz your just new fag

That's terror.

Repost

Number two

This meme chart has repeated itself half a dozen times
When you fags gonna learn

Man I remember when people were lining that thing up to BTC when it had failed to break $3k and had dropped. Sure glad I sold and didn't hold onto my coin there

That's terror.

I think you're right.
Ive seen lots of google and facebook ads for crypto. normies understand.
bitcoin is a bubble. its a huge pump and dump imo

>Ive seen lots of google and facebook ads for crypto

You realize targeted ads are a thing, right?

Targeted ads you dumbfuck

Random question: do you guys arb coins by buying on one exchange (say Bittrex) and selling on another (say Quadrigaxc)? Asking for a friend.

THANK YOU SKELETON

yes crypto is a huge bubble short with max leverage my friends