IOC

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/obsidianproject)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In 3 weeks DIONS will be 24 weeks from testing a launch in 3 years. That's the announcement once Joel's house gets un-flooded.

It'll still drop before ODN, so that's nice.

Be patient and the gains will come, Fintech presentation at the end of the month followed by DIONS, bro.

Pretty much this. They keep pushing away the DIONS release date, which is sad. I'm just waiting for this shit to release so that I can drop these bags forever and go all-in on Ark.

Just fucking sell then, stupid ADHD retards.

I KNEW this would happen.

Todays "crypt0 trad3rz" can't fucking wait 3 WEEKS for the release of one of the best products in the area, being developed for 3 years.

They fucking TOLD US the release date. You just need to hold and wait. I know "waiting" is too complicated for your fish brains but that's how it works in real life with REAL PRODUCTS.

I'm in big on IOC, but currently if the marketing and 'hype' isn't there, no one cares. And that is a shame, especially considering this is a really great product.

Unless they step up marketing and hype this product up, no one will give it a chance. What they need to be doing, and it should have started two weeks ago, is pumping the hype up over their product. Marketing should never be pushed by the wayside for any company, cryto-space included.

They already have marketing plans with big names, they just want to focus on delivering DIONS first, basing the hype on a real thing.

This

After DIONS, bro is released we will see massive gains. If you are impatient, sell your bags please. You don't deserve to drive a lambo.

Fuck you I'm not selling my kid's college fund for a few hundred dollars.

Why would you expect movement when the countdown hasn't even started yet along with the presentation not being all that near either?

So you better hold, wait and stop complaining.
Once general crypto populace catches on to what IOC is doing, you faggots will be thankful for getting in before it was hyped.

IOC dev Active On Bizz threads
This is famous IOC marketing!!!

Muh Hurricane!!!
Delayed Dions

>IOC dev Active On Bizz threads

DIONS BRO, but yeah same here, shit is annoying af.

>The same ODN virgin desperately doing damage control to make his diluted vapourware ICO look not as bad.

Ken.

Faggot got so wrecked in that he's now claiming people are developers to discredit them... hahaha.

How about this, faggot, get an ODN developer onto biz to talk about their github (github.com/obsidianproject) and actual development progress. They just collected millions of dollars from impressionable cucks and have an empty git with a fucking plainly-worded warning in their whitepaper that they could have a general failure to develop or be out-innovated and rendered irrelevant (hint: this is where IOC comes in).

Hahahahahahahahaha

How much 24h volume?
How much buy support?
How many exchanges?

>muh Dions delayed muh Hurricane!!!
Topkek

It's always the same ODN scum.
I swear he's gonna drop his ODN bags as soon as it hits the exchanges and come crying back to IOC, he's just fudding badly trying to keep price down.

Bro... when 55% of the network is staking there's not much to sell. We aren't saying BUY THIS SHIT TO CHURN. We're saying buy this shit and hold.

Here's some answers for ODN:

>How much 24h volume?
None.

>How much buy support?
None.

>How many exchanges?
None.

>Working product?
None.

>Terrible shills?
FUCKING PLENTY.

Why no reply?
Hello IOC dev bizz marketing!
Please reply?

>Muh Hurricane!

Buy muh bags!!!!
Muh worthless IOC bags!!!

Nigger. Listen. I'm not selling them.

I hope you have a good life.

You are not able to sell them dumbass!
>there is nobody willing to buy them
Do you even know what buy support is Joel?

Fuck man I wish I was Joel. Homeboy already has a lambo and a helicopter. I'm just living my middle-class life with my cute wife, two kids, decent house and fulfilling career. Shitposting on Veeky Forums while working on my MBA project. I really do hold IOC and do believe in the project. It has stronger fundamentals than ODN and, market dynamics aside, is a promising long-term hold.

If all you're worried about is buy support, volume, and exchanges then I'm sure all you do is churn and scalp Bitcoin and Ethereum.

You're a terrible shill, by the way.

IOC devteam sucks your dick for 0.75 BTC donation.
Want to be HIM or are Joel?
>topkek

You're such a shitty shill you can't even stop yourself from bumping the thread.

I'll take the .75 BTC donation (paid in IOC please), but my wife's the only person who sucks my dick.

Learn to greentext, newfag.

Hello Joel

You'll stop bumping this thread eventually, newfag.

Buy Obsidian

No thanks. Do whatever you think is right for your money, though. I hope you find wealth and prosperity into the future, newfag.

>mfw you bump this post

yeah i think i'll go with obsidian. the ioc community is so toxic to anyone that mentions odn. i don't want to be grouped with those kinds of investors.

That's like saying you won't buy Ethereum because the Ethereum community becomes reactionary when you shit-up their threads with shilling for Stratis, NEO, Expanse or UBQ.

Buy what's best for you. If that's ODN - good for you.

Shhh don't tell him about bumping threads. He kept my last IOC thread alive for 12 hours by bumping it all day lol.

> muh PR

I'm from pol buddy, I recognize your faggot tricks

Is IOC's wallet really those shitty ones that require you to spend 24 hours syncing?

I bought it thinking that the wallet was good, fuck this shit.

wallet isn't out yet CHILL NIGGA

How the fuck are people staking their coins if there's no wallet?

Muh Hurricane!!!
Muh delayed Dions!!!
Muh IOC bruh!!!

> he actually did it again... the madman!

Obsidian better buy Obsidian

Holding IOC for a month. If there is no news or the countdown doesn't start i'm dumping.

Gotta give props to the dude for keeping these threads alive and getting more people on the IOC train. Thanks ODN bro keep it up.

ODN shill is doing us a solid, that's for sure. He's going to show his boss this thread and get at least 100 lentils deposited into his curry pot.

TFW you're a gayfag attracted to masculinity and hate women and already loved IOC bc of Joel's alphaness, and then this awesome pic starts popping up.

Just bought 100k. Ok, 0.5k, but still. Props to whoever made this image.

Obsidian will have a higher marketcap within a month compared to IOC.
Screencap this Joel.

>Muh Hurricane
>Muh Dions delayed
>Muh suck yo dick fo 0.75 BTC bruh

> 4 lentils have been deposited into your curry pot

When is someone going to make a coin called PajeetCoin? Complete with a CurryWallet and shitting street staking lmao.

Thanks dude, worked on this photoshop for a good few hours last night, and good on you for buying IOC. This shit's mooning very soon.

IOC rebranding
>Hurricane coin
Muh Dions delayed Hurricane!!!!

IOC the official Pajeet Hurricane Coin of Bizz!!!!!
>Get ready to get scammed by Pajeet

Raj, where are the samosas? You didn't forget them again... did you?

> No, mammadu, I was too busy shitting in the street to earn any samosas today. I promise I'll do better next time.

Already doing something over in this thread.

There's a wallet but it's gonna be replaced soon for the DIONS platform.
If you're worried about long syncing, wait for DIONS. It will have bootstrapping so it's easier to get it going on the first time

Raj you need IOC for shit shit in street.
IOC official Pajeet Hurricane Coin of Bizz.
Raj buy IOC good shit in street.
>Thank Joel Hurricane Pajeet IOC shit in street Raj

I'm honestly starting to believe you're a bot who just picks up words along the way.

what kind of a fucking slackjawed retard wouldn't buy IOC right now

even if you think Joel is a Le Epic Scammer you should at least buy the rumor.

t. Seasoned Crypto Veteran 50+ years blockchain development

watch your fucking mouth, cunt. DIONS, bro

IOC the official Pajeet Hurricane Shit coin of Bizz.
>Pajeet shit shit street pay IOC

> your posting frequency has increased to 1 Hz