Thoughts?

I bought a bunch of RDD while drunk one night and know nothing about the coin. Anyone here able to fill me in?

sell them to me at 17 sats please

Redditcoin

there is a whale playing games rightn now he is buying at 28 sats and selling them at 30 sats. must be a jew but really fucking up my shit

wait till 5 sat and sell me user

It took me two days to do the same because he's doing it to so many.

guy is pissing me off

he has to run out of money at some point

Redd ID is releasing soon and will jack up the price.

this

Just bought 100k

Yeah, and I only sold 5000.

Was thinking of selling what I have, but I've been bag holding since 100 data or so. With rdd I'd or whatever I'll hold and see if I can get my profit back since if I sold it's not enough to buy anything except like maybe 2 omg

I'd say hold for a week no matter what. Obviously your drunk self saw something in the coin.. So trust yourself.

the dev lied about it being done and is trying to gaslight his community by repeating the "30 day random release" from when he finishes it. he's also now promising 1 million coins to everyone who's staking when Redd ID goes live.

Tnx. Just put 100k in my wallet

he did none of these.... show proof

check the subreddit you stupid nigger. do you not research what you invest it?

Not everyone gets 1 million REDD, it will be awarded to whoever stakes the first block when Redd Id comes out.

Im making bank on this coin YET AGAIN

I like RDD, lots of fud though. Could be a sign.

ive been in the rdd-dev slack since may, cunt.

cant wait for summerfags to fuck off

waiting three days for wallet to sync, completed 2 weeks so far

I had 750k but forgot to backup my wallet and then forgot about it when I used my hdd for a new pc build with fresh windows...

nice i like when coins get burned but really i will buy 20 million coins at 17 sats if anyone is willing to sale

Your reading comprehension fucking sucks. Whoever mines the first Redd Id block gets 1 million Reddcoin. Not everyone dumbass. Fucking fudster

Lmao that's me

a fucking whale is holding it there with 100 btc i will keep waiting

i have 10 days left before the news comes

o stop being a fucking faggot

Ya I didn't think you got what I was saying.

Sorry, with every sat upwards I'm making over 3%. I'm not even accumulating, I'm just making money with these scalps. I'll let it moon pretty soon though

dont let it moon let it drop. but your going to be in a bind here in a bit. if this is you you moved 6 btc from 30 sats to 29 sats because you are runing out of money to keep it above 28 sats. if you are not larping i have been watching you all day and you will be stuck bag holding for a bit. you are out of money and will brake you wall. this is a very nice move but you have more btc than me so

>No new posts
tell me if im wrong you are all in on buy and sell orders on rdd

Kek naw I am larping. I wish I was a whale.

Price predictions?

Reddcoine price and futures?

it will go down to 15 sats before it goes back up

Ehh well Im in until 100 sats AT least

15 sats?

JUST