If people ask you about a controversial political topic that is extremely polemic you answer:

If people ask you about a controversial political topic that is extremely polemic you answer:

>I think we should focus on different subjects
>I'll be pleased to answer any iota related subjects, I'm not going to discuss politics
>We had some discussions about refugee camps and their projections, but it's not our goal now
>You white supremacist, refugee camps will be cities like new york, dump all of your coins, I don't you in my crypto [ X ]

If people ask you about drugs and the possibility of you being a junkie, you say:

>I smoked once and disliked it
>This is an offtopic, I won't discuss it
>I never touched drugs in my life
>Bruh it's only twice a month, chill [ X ]

David Sonstebo, everyone

This guy is literally one of the founders of iota, while omisego's dev posts google pics to help his investors, iota guys rant on reddit about refugees

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

bnp.org.uk/sweden-rape-capital-europe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok but OMG is also shit not just IOTA

Nordic people are the worst victims of desert fever in the entire world. If you invested in them without realizing they have wet dreams about enlightening radical islamist refugees then that's on you.

faux outrage aside it was a pretty unprofessional thing to say on his part. he should have just been distant and cool instead of vindictive and petty. rookie mistake regardless of the topic

he even has a muslim beard lmao

you think?
this guy just buried his reputation
everyone knows he is a sensitive bitch now

He couldn't choose any other answer, because they were already funding rapefugee programs with their money and it's relevant to IOTA. Judging from his answer, they will keep doing it and you can fuck your mother if you don't like.

1) Only the lunatic fringe of /pol/ gives a shit about the refugee thing. 99% of people don't give a fuck/actively support better refugee management.

2) Nobody gives a fuck about weed. Not even Veeky Forums. In fact, especially not Veeky Forums, this is just hysterical FUD because /pol/ is so furious about the fact that adults don't share their view of refugees.

This is exactly my problem with IOTA.
Why did this faggot had to answer in such a shitty manner?
>I'll be pleased to answer any iota related subjects, I'm not going to discuss politics
That should've been his answer.

Yes, praise Iota brother! Refugee cities and white women! Islam will dominate the world!

>Only the lunatic fringe of /pol/ gives a shit about the refugee thing
So was this woman the "lunatic fringe of /pol/" before or after she was raped?

I really want to know the context of this image.

Hahahaha! Yes! A whore getting her reward! A glorious future awaits Europe!

>Caring about rape
What are you, a white supremacist?

probably south africa

Not enough info. Did the parents take the pic? Why are they in their laps? Did rape take place?

Wow dude, that's just their culture. Very ignorant.

Its kind of weird, the one guy looks a bit awkward, barely touching the girl or anything. The other has his arms all wrapped around her with his hands resting on her thigh and a huge smile.
Sweden.

one look at this guy and you can already tell what his politics are

Try keep it contained in a single thread please
I know you feel strongly about these issues, but Veeky Forums isn't your personal echo chamber. Everyone here knows what's happening in the world, you aren't achieving anything by getting worked up here.

Take it to pol
Leave the shit posting out of biz

Shut up cracker. This board is seized for the glory of Allah! Die like a dog

Fuck off cuck

It's time to long white identity, it cannot be contained. We've hit the magical 10% of the population holding an idea, we're mooning.

buy mooncoin

WTF fellow 'pedes? Fuck this cuck! We don't need his crypto! We'll make our own refugee free crypto dammit!

brb going to sweden

blonde hair blue eyes tanned blondes

watch this video

bnp.org.uk/sweden-rape-capital-europe/

fucking sand niggers

go long 100:1 leverage on white identity. no stop losses. now.

I care about weed. Your argument is invalid. Fucking degen.