PRAISE IOTA DEVELOPERS! WE COME TO CONQUER! JIHAD!

أعطني كل ذرة الخاص بك الآن. الله أكبر. الحمد المطورين يوتا. إنهم يعطوننا المال لجهادنا ضد حضارتك الضعيفة. أعطني الآن أو نأتي لاغتصاب نساءكم. سنأتي سلالة لهم ومنحهم بذور الله. كنت ضعيفة الأوروبيين مثير للشفقة !!! أضحك في وجهك.

الله أكبر! الله أكبر! الله أكبر!

Give me all your Iota now. God is Great. Praise Iota developers. They give us money for our Jihad against your weak civilization. Give it to me now or we come to rape your women. We will come breed them and give them the seed of God. You weak anre pathetic Europeans!!! I laugh in your face.

ALLAH AKBAR! ALLAH AKBAR! ALLAH AKBAR!

youtube.com/watch?v=HEZXe3SPKoM

Kill yourself for shitting up the board, no gains polcuck

YOU ARE WEAK PATHETIC KEKOLD. GIVE ME YOUR IOTA NOW

Pol pls leave

IOTA AKBAR

i want muslim waifu

Lmao these threads

God's work OP. Bonus points for triggering the whiny cuck.

You know, all meming aside, white men are the absolute laughing stock of the world. I think I'm going to slap the next white boy I see in the face just to see him stomp off. Lol. I wish any cracker in this thread would mouth off to me in real life. Not that you would. You'd just put a clothespin on your little dicks and watch as I fuck your gf/wife. I love it.
t.spic

thanks for the kek OP.

ALLAHU AKBAR
DIE INFIDELS
ALLAHU AKBAR

Fuck white people, just bought 100 thousand.

Without the white man, you would get conquered and enslaved by the chinks, who will care about your feelings much less than the white man, you dumb and arrogant spic.

Behead those who insult Iota!

>ذرة الخاص
Kek.

Why are American men so scared of Muslim men on the other side of the world?

ISIS is not coming into your room and knocking over your gaming PC.

Swarms of refugees aren't pushing in front of you in line at McDonalds.

What do Muslim men represent that American NEETs find so threatening?

Is it the masculinity associated with the beards? Is that why they hate "hipsters" too?

We're not afraid of Islam, we're afraid of the prison sentences we'd receive for doing what needs to be done. We don't care about facial hair.

my fav meme along with bin al affliqi

Too much kaffir, uncertainty and doubt itt

because ppl like larping

And what needs to be done?

You speak the truth

Go fuck your daughter.

ill fuck all these sandniggers in the ass with my big black cock

Because they are pussies
They can't even handle the niggers in their own country yet they larp as saviors of the white race... can't even keep their women in check ether