Bill Still just posted about cloakcoin(2 min)

youtube.com/watch?v=aqRyl9KbveA

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/CLOAKBTC/HbTlfDqh-CLOAK-Elliot-Wave-Waze-3/
cloakcoin.com/en/learn-more.html
moneroblocks.info/tx/c2a3a7c53c44308129d3196009cb85f152efb51896874d728bc0c4a042e22e21
explorer.cloakcoin.com/tx/911e5a03252b54e8f745854637adec46ea944d70622c68e0446d7b09bce9be01
moneroblocks.info/richlist
explorer.cloakcoin.com/richlist
cloakcoin.com/en/faq/how-does-cloak-compare-to-monero-zcash-dash-etc.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So happy im holding cloak

We are just getting started. I'm getting comfy.

tradingview.com/chart/CLOAKBTC/HbTlfDqh-CLOAK-Elliot-Wave-Waze-3/

What's Cloaks unique selling point?

What privacy features does it have?

I ask as I hear people say it is user... but then I look on block explorer and see this rich list, with SHIT distribution (25 address have nearly half the Cloak in existence LOOOOOOOOOOOOL)

Also you have a rich list and it shows all addresses and balances and amounts and senders and receivers.

Jesus, I can't live on this planet anymore.

Its competitive if not better than the leading privacy user coins like Monero, XVG and Zcash

You can take a look at some of its features here: cloakcoin.com/en/learn-more.html

Its not private because we can see the top holders

U cant do this with monero

Oh no another coin with a majority of coins in a small group of whales, its not like we've ever seen that before, its totally not normal, thats it, drop all of your Cloak its finished

>didnt bother to read about Engima or any other features

Cloak is better than Monero

the point was: get in.

Bollocks, I can see all amounts and transactions on blockchain for Cloak, not with Monero.

Then dont buy and watch the price rise, you clearly dont understand the tech. It's not rocket science buddy

Deal.

A random monero/cloak transaction
>moneroblocks.info/tx/c2a3a7c53c44308129d3196009cb85f152efb51896874d728bc0c4a042e22e21
>explorer.cloakcoin.com/tx/911e5a03252b54e8f745854637adec46ea944d70622c68e0446d7b09bce9be01

Monero/cloak richlist
>moneroblocks.info/richlist
>explorer.cloakcoin.com/richlist

You need to learn to take the time out to read. Read the website and roadmap. Those are the transactions you can see. Cloak can hide transactions using Enigma for a small fee. Roadmap states Enigma will be free to use in the future, and will be cloaked by default. There is a whole bunch of awesome stuff coming down the pipe for cloak and it's just as good if not better than Monero and Verge IMO

>you clearly dont understand the tech
It has never been open source. What exactly are you supposed to understand?

>Cloak can hide transactions using Enigma for a small fee.

Oh yeah, superior to Monero. No doubt.

Yes, its going open source now. Holy fuck you people need to learn how to read.

That cloak transaction wasnt using ENIGMA. The ones that are cloaked don't show up. At all.

Don't bother with them, clearly Monero fanboys fudding the thread. Anyone who is holding Monero, Verge or PIVX would feel threatened by Cloak.

Cloak has no masternodes. Can circumvent traffic. Superfast tx times. Uses "mini nodes" (1 Cloak acts are a node) to obfuscate tx's.

Engima tx's are obfuscated. Nodes on the network essentially scramble the TX so no outside party actually knows what's going on. You cannot determine who is the true sender and recipient of the tx.

You clearly didnt read the website, they explain it here how they compete with the other privacy coins:

cloakcoin.com/en/faq/how-does-cloak-compare-to-monero-zcash-dash-etc.html

Cloak is highly competitive in the market and I expect a $100M+ marketcap at the end of the year, or even sooner.

You need to read ffs. You talk about its tech like it's a sure thing. You claim that others don't understand its tech. WHAT THE FUCK IS ANYONE SUPPOSED TO UNDERSTAND??? There's nothing to understand, your whole argument is invalid. For all we know: cloak could be broken. You're either a dev shilling here or you're talking out of your ass. Nobody knows how this shitcoin works because it's closed source and because nobody really cares.
Since you seem so dense, I'll repeat it for you:
>Cloak isn't open source for now. Therefore you can't claim that anyone doesn't understand its tech.

You didnt read. Tsk tsk. If the sender uses ENIGMA the tx is scrambled and no one knows wtf is going on. Right now ENIGMA is optional so we cant say thats a scrambled tx. However in the future its gonna be by default so everything will be untraceable. CLOAK aims for 100% fungiability with the ENIGMA tx's. That's fucking huge.

You're a dumbass. This whole rise is because CLOAK is going open source. You didnt read the Website. Website clearly explains how it works. Monero fudder. Fuck off

>Says in a Cloak dev
>Projection; probably a monero or xvg dev

>For all we know: cloak could be broken.
>Can download the wallet and find out how ENIGMA works

>Nobody knows how this shitcoin works because it's closed source and because nobody really cares.
>Clearly explained on the website
>Can use the wallet right now

You're an idiot. I feel like I'm talking to a 10 year old.

You're an idiot lol, you'll never make it

Then mae a new OP when ENigma is free. Right now it's not.

If privacy is optional, the coin isn't fungible. Privacy needs to be automatic whether or not it's free.

The coin is proof of stake, it pays you to hodl.

>in the future muh
>it's gonna be so good later when the devs do X and Y it's practically guaranteed

happily hodling

LMAO

/thread

>Fudding a roadmap
If its a shitcoin why are you so concerned about it? Clearly its not a threat to your precious Monero

oh and I forgot to mention its trustless anonymity, there are no masternodes. Every wallet is a node. 6% rewards for holding Cloak. No need for 10000+ coins for rewards.

>Not realizing that probably isn't an ENIGMA tx
>Doesn't matter since we cant tell

noobs lol

So you mean that you can opt-in and maybe have privacy that's as good as Monero.

Or you can just get Monero.

Or you could get Cloak, which has no masternodes, you may stake for 6% rewards, and is faster. Oh and it's a much smaller marketcap coin with room for tons of growth.

It's almost as if you hate money, or hate competitors...

Okay, that dip does look a bit tasty

How do I know Cloak hasn't floored yet and still has room to drop though?