Buy Verge. Pic very related

Buy Verge. Pic very related.

yes goys, buy the top again

Top. You so funneh. No.

Man this is going higher.

i bought the top at 169 like 2 days ago

LOOK AT ME. I AM THE CAPTAIN NOW.

Can't wait for you faggots that fell for this pump and dump... *AGAIN* to get dumped on... zoom out, look at all the bagholders from previous pumps.

All this crypto fud was the perfect catalyst for a run on privacy coins. Too bad this one has made promises that literally can't be delivered.

>m-muh wraith protocol

With XVG hitting new markets, implementing the wraith protocol and lots of other good stuff on the horizon, it IS a great investment while its still at these price levels tho. A few percent more or less really doesnt matter at this point imho... there is still so much room for this project. I'm predicting 1 USD by the end of next year. Possibly much sooner.

you do realize that Verge is a rebrand yes? A rather succesfull one too mind you. It's an experienced dev team which only adds more value to XVG.

I got into Verge a while ago, not for the riches, but because of privacy activism i guess. The world that is to come desperately needs it.

Monero is that way. --------------------------------> please go down with your Titanic. Kthxbai.

srsly, stop ur making me shiver with joy

Privacy coins, so hawt right now

Are you on The Verge of being a Millionare? Are you On The Edge of Glory?

how are we gonna get past these huge sell walls

Krill Zerg Swarms with Heavy Whale Artillery Support. I Hear The Voice Of Rage and Ruin for sell walls.

user you cant go based on that. Im a small time trader and have 84k verge from fcking 2 sats. People will pull walls and this shit moons like 50-80% the night if when i look at the order book earlier and its looks dreadful, dont only go by the sell walls but look at 24hr volune, tweets, slacks. Do ur fucking research. Buy now sell on the news

HOOOOOOOLY SHIT JUST STORMED THOUGH THAT SELL WALL LIKE IT WAS WET TOILET PAPER DID TOU SEE THAT?!

Thanks for the advice man. Just sold 50k verge for 20% profit, am waiting to see if it dips lower to buy it all back

Good job, People. Now we will vectoe in some Whale Artillery to sodten up the next wall, then Krill zerg swarm. Wash ,rinse repeat. With all this pressure we have on it, if just a couple of the larger sell walls are mysteriously removed, this thing will 3x in matter of seconds.

Sorry. So sorry for you. Hope your pink wojack folder is well stocked. Sounds like it is.

Only got into crypto two weeks ago so dont really know what im doing

Roll em roll em roll em, keep those dogeies rollin, roll em roll em roll em, RAWHIDE!

that 54391k buy was me lol

Its ok. You landed in a Comfy Place, user. You just need to Get Comfy again.

Kek. Screen capped you for posterity. I will frame this and hang it on the wall In my Meme War Room for all to see, user.

Tell me bro, how fucked am I sitting on these?

Aaaaaaaand another sell wall just got nuked by a Whale!!!!! MADNESS!!!lol

Umm, well, you jave tje right one at rhe top. Omg will be flat for a while, but will eventually 2x from this point, then tank like neo. Prolly wanna tether up on that Bit. Eth, RIP . Bat, who knows. To funky for me to hold.

Why Eth RIP? Will metropolis next week not create some interest?

Yes it will. I will ride that for 24 hours before I dump and add the oroceeds ro my Verge holdings. Eth oroducts are a match. Dont hold them to long, you will get burned. Read all the details on Metropolis. Sticking with Verge.

Honestly, those are good mid-long term investments

>Public block chain
>Private
>Dogecoin fork

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Onward Upward. Sell walls falling like dominoes.

Why this fucking name? It means "penis" in french.

Davey Jones' Locker (aka Monero Titanic) is thataway, Matey.--------------->

Thanks for the (you) shill. Consider reading the verge white paper and you will see how shit it is.

Ummm, yeah. Was wondering if anyone would ever notice. Its an "Inside" joke a La Walt Disney Studios.

Come to see where your Monero Funds are going? Trump has an alphabet agency fellow looking for you. You should probably worry about that instead.

Know what this is? This is Verge blowing through another sell wall like a bunker busting Maverick A.G.M. lol

Got excited. Forgot pic.

ANOTHER ONE. HOLY MOTHER OF SELL WALLS. HAD ME A BIT NERVOUS. BLOWN. TO. HELL. HAHAHAHA! WHAT A RIDE!

fuck me... this coin is going places. Truly one of the most interesting ones for sure.

lol dat sell wall gg

XVG is nice

My only concern is that the public ledger is still public so that's something Monero has over XVG

This just in. Very tiny dip coming up. If you want in, this is it. Grats to the 38 Anons who just got in on the 180 dip. Good work.

i love loading up my bags lol

It's going to be quite a while before this gets through 200 sats. There are so many people bagholding since early summer.
Idk if you're actually excited or just a shill. I was lucky to drop my bags at 192 earlier, been holding 3 months. If you're not a shill just be careful, easy to get burned on this one.
Reminder, we're all here to make money let's help each other out.

Not a shill. Excited cuz inside info. Already said to much in earlier thread.

If this coin goes to 10 cents...everyone on Veeky Forums can move out of their mom basement. Please user help me move out I need some Verge coins.

D7csoo2gLCkpqHgcNhjWnVUvVUZQtvPoBy

a few weeks ago people were complaining about how it would never rise above .50 sats dude. We are nearing .200 now. Thats nearly 4x. No worries here what-so-ever.

Watch that Godawful cringe worthy fucking abortion of an intro video while you're at it.

Itt a bunch of broke kids with no knowledge of crypto of basic math holding $.01 bags deliriously praying for $1

I would, user, but I am already donating to 5 grown kids living in my basement. Well, actually they have the free run of a 6 bedroom home in Seattle while I fly about putting out fires for MDU Resources.

Those fires up in Washington ain't no joke, no need to donate. God's speed my friend.

Once again, Monero Titanic---------------------> You Have To Go Back.

It's funny how we keep hearing the same argument over and over and over and over again... i still remember that sort of shit talking about bitcoin and many other coins when they were introduced. When will people learn eh? You buy coins cheap, put them on a hardware wallet and come back in a year or so, maybe two. Profit. I've made almost 70K in about 4 years doing it like that. Who the fuck gives a shit about holding a bag for a few months. Hold it longer ffs. We are literally witnessing one of the greatest transfers of wealth the world has ever seen, and people whine about minor daily volatility lol.

Yeah, I lost 19 freinds and a home in the Yarnell Fire several years ago. We had a DC 10 orbiting, and we were going to drop directly on their positions, but we couldnt figure out where that was. I listened to them screaming as they died on comms. Sorry. Gonna be away from thread for a bit. 55 year old Roughneck crying is not pretty. Cant see to type.

It's alright bud, people are just trying to strike conversations and raise panic and such. If it wasn't for them .. /biz would be really boring and more likely dead.

19 friends? Thats a BBQ gathering... you seen some shit man. My thoughts and prayers go out to you man. Its all ogo

R.I.P. Granite Mountains Hotshots. Yarnell 19 your souls are in our hearts forever........

Ok. Im out. This is one of those nights whete its not good to be alonw with rhos memories. Gotta fo somewhere oublic . Big crowds. Forget. See you space cowboys. Back on later.

Ok. Dont know how to say this, but the game has changed. Shit just happened that is completely oit of my control. Remeber how I said I had inside info because of my work on the Trump campaign? Welp. I just got a phone call. Syria just used a Russian S200 system to shoot down an Isreali F15 over Sidon. Isreal has its finger on The Red Button. 98% for nuking Syria. I highly suggest you pwoole tether out of everything. Unfortunately, rhat includes Verge. If no nukes by Midnight EST, you will probably want to rejoin the Verge Surge, as will I. There are some big rumors thay will be highly pu licized about Verge on Monday Morning at 10 AM EST. The actual Big News will follow in two weeks, which you all know is time to sell, and wait for the next leg up on Verge. Peace Out.

Is Verge kill?

Not kill, just will retrace to 150 if nukes drop. If no nukes, should hold around 180 most of the night. Just safer to Tether up and re enter at midnight if no nukes. If no Nukes, you will def want to be back in verge well before 10 am est.

If you are staying in crypto through this crisis stay in verge. Most other coins tank harder, faster, and recover slower when this kind of bad news hits. Fyi.

>Trump?

Here ITT we see walls getting destroyed.

Flynn? Is that you??

Thanks.

Anyway I'm already into XVG under 150, so I just hodl and wait this Monday morning pump.

get xspec instead, better privacy, 1/800th the supply. Once it gets in butrex it will be money for jam.

No. Flynn is NSA. Wrong alphabet.

XVG is like my crypto piggybank. Anytime I'm left with a couple hundred says after trading, I dump it into Verge. Very comfy longterm hold.

I got my xvg, only 450 of them bad bois but I'll ride it with you whalez

Ok. Looks like a Diplomatc Solution may be in the works. We will let them put Boots On The Ground if they will hold off on Dumbo Drop

13b market cap?

...maybe...

yeah guys user on cambodian digital flea market forum told us to sell dgb because nukes are gonna drop tomorrow on syria

This is a Mongian Sheep Sheering and Basket Weaving Forum you Mong. Lurk moar.

Probably not going to get hirt by staying in Verge tonight, but you will notice right after I warned you to Tether up on everything else, everyrhing else tanked. Thats about when Normies got the Syria news from Lame Stream Media.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD

Gimme some verge yo

$1 USD? With that many coins available? Jeez

I will keep you all posted, and you will know before the lame stream media and the normies. Right after I posted the Syria shit, I guarantee you there was ten reporters texting their editors.

Sorry. Didnt have time to trim the pic. Phone call. Gotta take this.

dat suspense

Just a reminder that things are going super well for verge. Time to cash out. Don't be the next generation of bag holders if you've already made a profit.

0k. Phone call over. Nuke off the table. Crisis averted. Buying back in. Eagerly awaiting tomorrow. Have a great night, all.

wtf are you even talking about bro

fix electrum. you fucking cunts

Good Morning Bogans ! But The Queen says you cant buy Crypto, so you cant post.

I love starting sentences with Prepositions. In High School it wold make Miss Milton so angry she would have hate sex with me, and she was a smoking hot redhead. I know. Overshare and not biz related. Moving on.

I want to invest in VXG but I literally can't take anything you say seriously.

Your not supposed to. Veeky Forums is Satire.

The serious people are over there on Leddit. ----------> see ya.

The days of my caring whether people like you take me "seriously" are loooooong gone. Lol. Beleive it or not Veeky Forums is slam full of ex ( and sometimes current) Alphabet Anons. But I understand. Such things do not exist in tour Normie world. You get your news on the 9pm Lame Stream 3 days agter it happened, and spun to fit an agenda. Mine is raw,unfiltered, and as it hapoebs. In ither words. Fuck. Off. Hows that for Alpha?

This LARP shit has gotten out of hand. I need to go to bed. You should too. Next time try not to be so cringe with your LARP lol

Lol. Here to please. Good night m' Lady. There. Theres some Cringe for ya!

you're bad at satire

+ 1 someone ban this turd. 9eQnxS85

My saying it was Satire was Satire. R9kt.

Beleive what you wish, many Anons made good sheckels off of my "Satire" info.

Dont worry kids, I just saw some Undesireables in my Thread and in my coin, and I was Shaking Them Out. Back to strictly business now. Onward, Upward.

The little dip of them leaving was instantly gobbled up. Gave me a bit of indigestion, but not bad with a little Merlot to wash it down