Modern Iranians do cluster closely with Ancient Persians

I swear that Dominican fuckhead needs to get his head caved in. I am going to give sources and some ancient artifacts.

I have attached an image comparing the genome of a modern to Iranian to a sample from Teppe Hasanlu that dates to Sassanian era. It is genomic comparison.

Here's the study:
science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2016/07/13/science.aaf7943.full

Next, I will give some images of Sassanids depicting themselves. Sassanids, by the way, were genetically identical to Achaemenids.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mal'ta–Buret'_culture
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is a vase dating to Sassanian era. See!? Persians were not blonde or blue-eyed, you stupid Dominican fuckhead. I think we should do scaphism on you!

Also, here is a mosaic from Nishapur.

With these 3 pieces of evidence, it is undeniable modern Iranians share direct descent from their Sassanian forebears, who were in all likelihood closely related to Achaemenids, and anyone who disagrees should experience scaphism.

>modern to Iranian
modern Iranian*

Proto-Indo-Iranians were though

Hold up, the box doesn't overlap with modern Iranians. It looks like Iranians have mixed with Indians since then.

The only Indian migration to Iran I know about is the Romani Gypsy people. I guess they mixed tons with Iranians.

What are you talking about? The grey clusters closely to the box.

And why does that even matter? Persia in it's most *relevant* time was been carried by the same people that inhabit the lands today.

You're confusing India with West Asia.

No, look closely. Modern Iranians are pulled towards India compared to the box.

It's all over now. Iranians are NOT the same people as Sassanics.

>ancient Iranians

Pale
Teutonic jaws
Roman noses

>modern Iranians

Ahmadinejad

It pulls a little bit closer to Afghanistan, but these guys were closely related to Neolithic Iranians, who were basically Eastern Iranians of Greater Khorasan. Look at the circle and diamond. Iranian has always been distinguished by Western Iranians like Persians & Medes (the box) and Eastern Iranians like Bactrians & Sogdians (the circle).

Look at all the sources I gave you. You can't just make shit up to suit your fancy.

Is he wearing a lampshade on the left

Persia was a lot more populated compared to the steppe so the impact of indo european traits would be less.

probably a flower pot on it's head

How do you even define Afghanistan and Pakistan? They're both full to the brim with various ethnicities.
> and Eastern Iranians like Bactrians & Sogdians (the circle).
Who are basically Tajiks. I wouldn't be surprised if Tajiks pull closer to Persians while Pashtuns can go either way to Iran or India. Very diverse people.

They don't actually. They've got more Indo-European admixture than Pashtuns.

Sogdians and Bactrians were not equivalent to Persians, though they are on a culture continuum.

The box with the x is a Persian of Ancient Sassanian times whereas the circle with the diamond is more of a Sogdian/Bactrian, which are more Neolithic.

Listen, you need to take time to process things given to you, rather than talking out of your ass.

Persians were not blonde or blue eyed on average. Look at the artifacts I gave.

Based off the genetic data and these artifacts, we can determine that Ancient Persians resemble Modern Persians well.

What are you talking about?

Sogdians and Bactrians have Indo-European admixture.

Note how W.-C. Asian are halfway to European Yamnaya, from the ancients in the circle.

These are Tajiks, Pamiris etc.

>Near Eastern
>West Asian

I thought they meant the same thing

Yes, that's true, but what I'm saying is Ancient Persians had less Proto-Indo-Iranian admixture. Look at the box with the x.

Wtf why do Persians cluster so far away from Neolithic Iranians? Who did the Indo-Europeans mix with when they arrived in Iran?

The West Asians(Caucasus, Anatolia etc) are pulled towards Mal'ta Buret culture from Siberia(the blue X).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mal'ta–Buret'_culture

Haplogroup R carriers are thought to have spread this genetic component around.

Please take time to understand the graph, you idiot. That box with the x is an Iron Age Iranian during Sassanid times.

They became mixed with western farmers from the Levant and Mesopotamia in the copper and bronze ages.

Modern Iranians closely cluster with Ancient Persians. They are my ancestors. If you disagree, then kill yourselves, or better yet, time travel to the ancient past, tell my great-great-great-great dad what you're saying to me and experience grueling scaphism.

Why are you (f)ersians so insecure?

Modern Persians are a mix of Caucasus, Mesopotamia, Central Asia, South Asia.

They have no Aryan/Indo-European ancestry

I gave sources, T*rk. You cannot argue against evidence.

Ancient Persians didn't have much Proto-Indo-Iranian ancestry either, as the source I gave showed.

Please, no more debate about our ancestry. Modern Persians are still genetically close to their Sassanid forebears, who were in all likelihood close to Achaemenids. This is an established fact at this point.

I am tired of this topic and it triggers me when people deny it.

The Achaemenids were blonde. The sassanids were mixed.

>The Achaemenids were blonde.
No, they weren't. It's just a baseless conjecture. Also, they resemble Sassanids in their reliefs.

>The sassanids were mixed.
This is bullshit.

Islam really messed you guys up. Although the first few centuries (Abbasid caliphate) were bro-tier, now it's doing more harm than good.

Are Persians the same people as light skinned North Indians?

Jews and Anglos messed us up more than Mongols and Arabs combined.

The Pahlavi dynasty lost power because the Carter administration back-stabbed Iranians by betraying the Shah and supporting Khomeini, which UK also had a role in, so I do not really care about pro-USA/UK, pro-Jew people's opinions on Iran's foreign policy anymore, especially as their countries support MEK/NCRI (who are even worse than the current regime for numerous reasons -- probably want to Balkanize Iran, break it up, and take access to South Pars Gas Condensate Field).

But who were the Achaemenids close to?

Shut the fuck up

>But who were the Achaemenids close to?
We have no data/evidence for that, so we have to rely on deductions. Personally, I believe the Sassanids of Pars did retain a great deal of traditions from Achaemenids of Pars, though not entirely. I consider Sassanids of Pars as being in continuity with Achaemenids of Pars, so I make the inference they were not that different.

"of Pars" is the more accurate way of saying "Persian".

Nordics

shoo