What kind of historical explanations are there for the Bantus inability to come together and build a notable...

What kind of historical explanations are there for the Bantus inability to come together and build a notable civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsetse_fly#cite_note-31
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The evil C*shites kept them down

You're a retard OP.

I said notable.

Lack of trade with the outside world. Shitty geography that wouldn't have allowed the development of continent wide civilisations. Notice how the closer a region is to trade, the more likely it is to develop a civilisation
More to it, but its not worth writing an exegesis for literal austists.

Also, is it just me, or is it the same fag that keeps making these threads? Always with the same map; a retaded logical fallacy in the original comment, etc etc

>herders come together as clans in villages
>notable civilization

pick one

Banks as a term makes no sense lol buy lol keep on thinking about blacks with that obsession of yours since it's pretty healthy.

Bantus, not banks

>Picture of Africa
>Why can't niggers into civilization
>What about x or y
>lol those aren't civilization try again
433 replies and 273 image replies omitted.

Ask me how I know you're a google.

Krk

The definition of notable civilization specifically excludes any groups less advanced than Europeans at point of contact.

It doesn't exclude earlier civilizations that were already known, even where they were less advanced than Africans, or Americans.

If we aren't counting Mali then we can't count Rome. Most people consider Rome to be in some way notable, and not only because it's more famous.

Mali isn't Bantu

Pay attention

Rome is a world-historical civilization regardless of relative advancement

A lot of Rome's "notability" comes from the simple fact that so much writing from the Roman era has survived. Simply put, the reason that historians talk about Rome so much is because there is a lot of surviving evidence to talk about.

because of the Tsetse fly OP, exclusively because of that.

"the tsetse has been linked to difficulties during early state formation for areas where the fly is prevalent. A 2012 study used population growth models, physiological data, and ethnographic data to examine pre-colonial agricultural practices and isolate the effects of the fly. A "tsetse suitability index" was developed from insect population growth, climate and geospatial data to simulate the fly's population steady state. Results suggest that the tsetse decimated livestock populations, forcing early states to rely on slave labor to clear land for farming, and preventing farmers from taking advantage of natural animal fertilizers to increase crop production. These long-term effects may have kept population density low and discouraged cooperation between small scale communities, thus preventing stronger nations from forming"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsetse_fly#cite_note-31

Yes I'm sure it was a fly that held back human development for 50,000 years

A fly

I mean, not just the fly. The disease.

>Yes I'm sure it was a flea that spread the black plague.
>A flea.

You realize europeans couldnt even settle or explore or cobquer africa till the 19 th century because of malaria bu mosquitos intil quinine was developed? Tsetse fly too

>using eurangatangs to defend your point

Bantu is an arbitrary distinct my child.

I admit it was not just the tsetse fly. It was all the other flies as well.

All the mosquito borne diseases held civilization back.

>The definition of notable civilization specifically excludes any groups less advanced than Europeans at point of contact.
Even China?

>all european languages written in latin characters
>our planets named after their gods
>our religious books and law terminology is written in their language

Yeah no rome aint a big deal lol

>they might have been able to build a civilisation capable of developing medicine if it wasn't for all the disease

>all european languages written in latin characters
>our planets named after their gods
>our religious books and law terminology is written in their language

All wrong to different degrees.
Many slavic languages and Greek don't use the Latin alphabet.
The planets are named primarily after greco-roman deities, some of which are named after their latinised greek names in English. Uranus for example.
The new testament is written in Koine Greek.

it's true tho, how the fuck are you going to have people worrying about science and medicine if they can't even herd cattle or congregate in a city with high population density because disease kills it.

Kek

well that's a very well expressed argument. I hadn't seen it by this angle, thank you for your input.

No it doesn't.
China, Mesopotamia, Egypt, India and Persia are all notable non-European civilisations.

Defective prefrontal lobe.

Describe the Bantus to me. If you think Bantu = West Africans, then you're wrong.

>racists want explanations for why africa is behind the rest of the world
>they don't accept the explanations