What is the best form of constitutional monarchy?

What is the best form of constitutional monarchy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Miliband_bacon_sandwich_photograph
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tonga

aesthetic

>constitutional
>monarchy

Bhutan

Why even fucking bother with a monarch of you have a constitution? If you want a strong man just give power to an elected president

Would you say an Absolute Monarchy is better?

The kind where the monarch has no real political power, and is just a "state-sanctioned celebrity" which gives all the soccer moms and low information rubes something to occupy themselves with while people who actually do give a shit go about the business of governing.

Absolutely, but it requires a certain kind of monarch
Perfect for an elective monarchy or heirs adopted, it's got to be someone raised since birth

So despite having no responsibilities they're allowed to maintain a lavish lifestyle at the public's expense?

ridiculous

When you have that sort of monarchs the sons usually end up joining the military, so they do help out a bit.
There's also the banter

>When the media asked Juan Carlos in 2005 if he would endorse the bill legalising same-sex marriage that was then being debated in the Cortes Generales, he answered "Soy el Rey de España y no el de Bélgica" ("I am the King of Spain, not of Belgium") – a reference to King Baudouin I of Belgium, who had refused to sign the Belgian law legalising abortion. The King gave his Royal Assent to Law 13/2005 on 1 July 2005

One that would be identical if they selected the monarch by lot every year.

soon

>ftw I unironically follow the Tongan royal families activities
>Tfw I read the Tongan constitution in a bible-like manner

You're paying for the horse and pony show that will keep low-information rubes projecting their need to live vicariously through their favorite celebrities onto somebody totally harmless, rather than them getting all worked up about voting for somebody because that's the person they'd rather have a beer with or who has the more hip hairstyle

Monarchs are their own worst enemies, they all eventually played with fire and got burnt, If only they had somebody on the side to remind them "Hey, those secularists are going to go after you next, stop humouring them".

Spartan dual monarchy, of course

Alternatively, immortal Queen Elizabeth II

Sweden style social democracy

Protestant republic

A Balto-Finnic style Pagan Triarchy

Figurehead for the people to care about while the government can do its damn job.

At this point I'm convinced the Queen isn't actually capable of dying.

>When the media asked Juan Carlos in 2005 if he would endorse the bill legalising same-sex marriage that was then being debated in the Cortes Generales, he answered "Soy el Rey de España y no el de Bélgica" ("I am the King of Spain, not of Belgium") – a reference to King Baudouin I of Belgium, who had refused to sign the Belgian law legalising abortion. The King gave his Royal Assent to Law 13/2005 on 1 July 2005

What a smug faggot and a royal pain in the ass. Considering that he may very well be a literal RPITA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Miliband_bacon_sandwich_photograph

>implying she isn't immortal

The one without a constitution where king has absolute power.

but what do you do when you get a bad king?

Every time we say "Long live the Queen", her lifespan does actually increase. Calling date of death next millennium.

Long live the queen

yes