Do you realize how weird it sounds to french speakers to have a crypto that is called "penis"

Do you realize how weird it sounds to french speakers to have a crypto that is called "penis"

vergecurrency.com

Other urls found in this thread:

forvo.com/word/fr/verge/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You guys are a bunch of pussies anyway

Shut up you white European piece of shit. Praise Allah! Praise Iota! The coin of the caliphate!

>french white

kek

Probably not,
The French love to suck, so they likely won't think twice about it

French man here, can confirm I love Algerian cock.

They pronounce it differently, though.

forvo.com/word/fr/verge/

Dude who the fuck calls a penis a verge. Call it something else you french faggot.

Allah Akzbar, you French faggot

Gp succc Macron's verge.

verge is more ancient and technical term to say it, muzzies or the like don't know about it I would say

I speak French and nobody calls a penis a verge, never heard it in real life.

cause you dumb, it's a real word, and i can guaranty you as i'm from paris

calm down muhammed

Je suis sûre que le mot est plus utilisé en litérature cependant c'est pas un mot utilisé normalement pour décrire une bite. Je peux parler normalement d'un shitcoin appellé "verge" sans que tous mes amis commencent à blaguer à cause du nom

wew une française sur /biz (ou un niveau orthographique laissant a désirer)

>une française

Nah mon ami j'ai une verge ;)

Well, your French is shit and you should neck yourself in shame.

The recurrent analpocalypse at the mere mention of France makes me feel like I'm on /int/ again.

Salut les pédés

then you might want to review what you typed
belle projection

Nique ta mere c koi ton probleme avec mon francais? Gros pd tu vois les anglais parler comme des attardés parmi eux mais les francais doivent se casser les couilles pour avoir un grammair parfait sur le web parmi nous meme? Salle con

Putain mais fait un effort quand même espèce de grosse merde

je fait un effort juste pour baiser ta mere, apart ca je parle comme je veux sur le web, specialement sans accents

obvious troll should be obvious..