Why do posters on Veeky Forums view history though nationalist lenses?

Why do posters on Veeky Forums view history though nationalist lenses?

If that flag had Communism written on it the cartoon would actually be accurate.

because Veeky Forums is the edgecentral of the internet, and right now nationalism is the edgiest ideology

Because this is /int/ without flags

>nationalist lenses
there is no lense when it comes to nationalism. It is the undisputed fact that nationalist people conquered all those countries and made their people great again

Because it is nationalists who make history, and write it down.

There's nothing wrong with nationalism per se, it's the /int/ tier faggotry that only uses history for the purpose dickwaving and banter that gets on my nerves. /int/ should stay on /int/

>hurr durr why do people disagree with me
saged and reported

>make fun of a shittastic ideology for retards
>HURR YOU COMMIE FUCK

Pls stay in /pol/ you utter cancer

then how comes nationalism is a 19th century meme?

Because you bought the Napolean meme

t. gommie

>People still conflate jingoism with nationalism

frankly you could make the flag just say whatever [ideology I don't like] and it would still work

Veeky Forums is not the kind of audience for a history board.

The board isn't bad considering how many /pol/tards visit the site these days

What happened in 1992 to make it the year that History stopped?

It's fun.

Well, nothing.

And yet moot created [s4s], a board which serves literally no purpose, as an April Fool's joke, and then left it up after he abandoned his website.

To hell with moot.

LA Riots?

Who are you quoting my dude?

Instead of globalist lenses?

Nationalism is the natural default of man. What is a nation but a group of self identified people who banded together to fight off all others? It is a natural extension of protecting your family and the final result of evolutionary thought. You live to reproduce and see your bloodline thrive, by building a nation of people who share your bloodline, however faintly, you all work together to ensure it's survival.

Probably cause you're a filthy fucking foreigner

This better be ironic.

Dumb rudeposter

>Nationalism is the natural default of man.
How can it be natural if its a 19th century ideology?

Why do posters on Veeky Forums view history throught moron lenses?

By being the culmination of innate tribalist drives in humans, you illiterate monkey.

How is the abstract idea of a "nation" based on similiarity of dialects the same as the community of people whome you actually know?

Billions of dollars are spent ever year to intellectually cuckold people into ultra right nationalist ideology over internet and radio

Hello Ivan

I think you misspelt left wing

moot was always a faggot

>this is what lefties actually believe
Meanwhile in the real world we have diversity officers, diversity ministers, countless NGO's financed by people like Soros, "equal" opportunity legislation, diversity quotas, etc. The vast majority of news organisations are decidedly left and/or literally act as the mouthpiece of lefitst state policies like mass migration, marriage "equality", socialized everything, etc. No wonder you have migrant kids that drowned being plastered across every news agency for a few months but child victims of terrorist attacks are redacted or removed.

Honestly it really isn't if you just ignore lucid bait threads and always assume bad faith in /pol/ posters

>picture
this is retarded?

>shitastic ideology
Are you talking about communism? Because the concept of the nation-state (nationalism) is the foundation for most modern countries that aren't shitholes.

Pls be b8

As opposed to what other types of lenses?

Give us some context and definitions of some sort, please.

/pol/ leakage

He was right all along
But we wouldn't listen

>implying globalism is better

Seriously, go fuck yourself bro.