Move out, leave single parent behind and face rent bills myself

>move out, leave single parent behind and face rent bills myself
or
>stay and save income, keep company for parent but forego independence

help a biz bro out and shed some perspective. what do you think?

literally dont give a fuck about you

only reason to move out is if you can consistently pull girls back to your place for the privacy. other than that save money and invest in more crypto.

Stay home save money put it into crypto.

I'm doing this right now and loving it

I understand that parents can be overbearing, however paying bills for a single household is literally taking YOUR money and putting in EVERYONE elses pocket. More deets would be nice such as age, income, city, current expenses living with parents, etc.

save money, learn skills, buy crypto

Stay until your parents are fed up with you, I would've stayed much longer my parents eventually told me to gtfo. You'll be way ahead financially compared to your peers.

seems like a no brainer, but would need more info such as age, your income, rent price if you were to go out & your motive to move out other than being "Independent" & '"Liberated"

lol are you all parmavirgins with crypto?
sorry i asked the wrong place

>>stay and save income, keep company for parent but forego independence

but is and as any logician knows

mid twenties, income is sufficient to pay for decent place and have more than half left over.

all these losers saying to stay and save and buy crypto and be ahead financially...
it's like playing life on easy. pathetic.
moving out will cause you get your shit together. the only way to make it big is to risk it.

lol yeah i agree. unless you need that apartment for a consistent stream of girls, fuget it.

Living on your own makes you act more instinctual in my opinion. Lots of people like to brag about living with their parents into their late 20's-30's thinking they're superior, but the reality is until you move out you always have this complex where you always feel at least a little bit like you're still a child.

exactly

if you haven't moved out then fast forward 20-30 years and you're still a kissless virgin. at least you got that crypto amirite?

or you could just make more money.
i lol hard at your loser logic.

Live with your mom, if you need to bang girls just get a hotel room, cheaper than renting unless you're literally banging multiple girls a week

My situation is pretty similar. 23 and making 55k. I really want my own place so I can grow up as a person but I don't want to leave my single mom behind. I'm probably going to end up involuntarily living with her until i'm 30 or something. At least I get to save money this way I guess. FeelsStuckMan.

have an uncle that moved out from my grandparents at like 60, retired, great health from no stress for 60 years of single life, and fucking chills all day. I reckon he's got another 25 years in him to FUCKING CHILL. To each their own i guess.

Just dont move too far away, visit often, make sure shes ok etc.

Would be good for the both of you

my high school friend still lives with his parents and he's completely unmotivated except video games. his siblings(all younger than him) already moved out and have social lives but he sits on his computer all day everyday and barely have any other friends except for me and another guy. it's sad to see him like that.
you don't have to move out forever. test it out for 3-6 months and if it works out then keep going at it alone. you can meet with your mom on weekends or something for some coffee.

deep down he's probably suffering

I was bringing home girls and fucking them at 18. Moving out has no bearing on getting laid. If you are a manchild it's because that is who you are, not because who you live with.

Also to the OP, If your parent was a good parent, stay there and help her with the bills. Doing the right thing will make you a better man. Staying with your parent and helping them is the right thing to do.

>will make you a better man
by whose standards?
it's your life and if op wants to move out then he clearly sees something you don't.

also, yes it does matter who you live with. it affects your perceptions and decisions. change the environment and human will change too.

S-steve?

Stay home.
Save money.
Be close to single parent.
They won't be here forever.
It's time you'll never get back.
Don't fall for the "you got to be out and on your own at age 18" bullshit.

If who you live with affects your decisions, then you are impressionable and subject to the herd mentality.

Do you have freedom while at parents? Can you leave and go to parties, or at least have cheap car to get places? I lived at home until 21 during my undergrad, and graduated debt free. Then moved to a new city and started out on my own. Don't regret living in basement from 17-21, I had a car and friends with houses to party/crash at, so I feel like I had the best of both worlds.

but what about long term?
you'll have the money but you'll still be looked down upon by normies.
is that really worth it?

Yes