/MAGA - Hurricane Irma Edition

hey Veeky Forums, stop chasing and losing money on shit ICOs.

come mine Magacoin with us right now. this is literally the best time to start mining, as its not listed on any exchanges and has no-premine. in a few months, this coin *is* going to viral and be huge among conservative normies and non-crypto people. think about it.. target market of 150-175M conservative Americans + all global conservatives who love America and a coin supply of 62,984,825..

DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY YOU IDIOTS

Wallets can be downloaded here: magacoin.org

Mining how-to guide can be found here: pastebin.com/Mb644QPy

And be sure to join our Discord, we have almost 400 people here and we can help you with mining: discordapp.com/invite/pkUzHR2

We also have a subreddit if any of you are faggots: reddit.com/r/magacoin

and to get you started, you may post your addresses and I can send over some MAGA.

see you all on the Discord!

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/pkUzHR2
chancoin.info/block/4c18ba4bb85dd868d1adca7bd36e402d452c1d8c83ca78ab37f7abda3eac60a6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh shit its the free money thread
MAGA!
ALw1eYWiZDcXhKdxTcCJ3QekLJnNiK1WKG

AG1WKmdtjxmBaj64u1ZJTNFVMjo1Jzhd5T
SHADILAY

Sent 20 MAGA to both addresses, see you guys on the Discord! Come on user!

Trump loves the miners

xD

Sounds cool but seems sketchy

What part seems sketchy? Come on the Discord, we can talk

A GREAT WALL FOR THE GOD EMPEROR!!!

AT1neC1nCHWZqo845fHCJ3PU51gZiQpgKB

I will build a great wall.
AVjbAgxp9dn2ydoNrRuEhJokV4BuQXRcnx

Fix the tradrsatoshi deal already, how hard can it be?

Saved up a lot thanks to OP.

AaTiHb6B4dL3CJmNVWM3WTe1JBoR34RsXS

GIB MONNEEE PLS

That's what I've been wondering, but as far as I know it's all in the TradeSatoshi dev's hands to get the wallet working.
We've had some contact with the devs so hopefully it won't be too much longer now.

AMXPHBeLDuSzSgYdcHtb1jnGZ6yFQ3Bune

Lay those sweet, sweet bricks on me, sempai
One day we will all live a glorious, gold plated lifestyle

AJntsWU7NGwi5XthPUhp3jJvJG3pr8vDJA

Hell yeah

AU4eHnVvdFiqqgZX6cDaginscwCpN2UAVx
Aight I was skeptical at first but I'll make sure to spread the word. OP is a cool guy.

Ab7TCJWgvzvCNXa6UYCPhYnJGNEdjWuyUa

Ok I like free money. Sounds good man.
AYe5pkJ8jBxFcK7RLWwhsxrVG6JZSmSSRc

Its in the hands of the TS devs and admins :( One of their devs is in our Discord and we have daily contact with him. :)
Sent 20 MAGA to all posted addrs, keep them coming!

See you guys on our Discord! discordapp.com/invite/pkUzHR2

Come mine with us and help meme this to glory!!

Thanks based user

>AX6Ft2uLmo2uMHfmmz2nZpCpB7Wnh3kZ9E
Sent 20 MAGA over brother, let me know when you get it.

And join our Discord! Best time to mine is now.

He actually did it. The absolute mad man.

Thanks my dude

MAGA

Thanks Bro. Magagaga

Come on our Discord and mine with us, we have a lot of meming to do and we could all use your help :D

see image

AXENM4kKxsXZzJ8x8hMHTAQZK1keFL8jxv

Sent 20 MAGA user :) See you on the Discord

Still shilling your scam coin I see
And still using scripts to make people think anons are actually begging for this shit

Reported

Oh shit man thanks

Thanks lad, I'll mine some for fun.

Nope, no scripts man. And this entire board is just shilling useless crap, trying to single me out..

If you actually come on our chat, you'd realize how large MAGA has already become. But your arrogance will get the best of you. Enjoy chasing ICOs now and buying your MAGA in a few months.

>someone thinks "what's good way to cash in on this crypto shit"
>"I know, I'll make a maga coin and sucker in all the broke ass basement dwelling alt right cucks and the stuckinthe1960s flyover fags who still don't have an Internet connection"
Perfect business model.. not
Lmao

Come back when you're listed on an exchange and not just another milo/putin coin

See image below. :-)
Don't doubt the power of the internet and careful on hating the coin. Your leftist hate and degeneracy may actually fuel people to pick this coin up on the only notion to make you more mad :-)

Good luck idiot. And again don't question the power of the internet.

lmao nerd, enjoy not investing (for free) on the next big coin.

Moar pls.
AHP9q3inSswubyuAKoDfBmYeiywUous9MW

This mad I called a shitty scam coin out for what it is
Kys, scumbag

I'll throw you a life line anyway
What kind of privacy does this shit have? If it's just another copy paste shit coin that has zero privacy, why would "conservatives" buy it?
And why would trump supporting baby boomer rednecks adopt crypto instead of muh precious usd or gold/silver coins?

You're a delusional pieve of shit
Get the fuck off this board with your scamming ass. Read the sticky

Aren't most of the American posters here Trump supporters? I fucking hate taxes. You like taxes?

Leftist lunacy and degeneracy in fine action here lmao :)

Ironically, magacoin is a far better "cryptocurrency" than most of the crap you guys buy into here on a daily basis on the single notion that its not a premine scamcoin. But keep "investing" in your junk ICOs and snake oil. You truly are clueless.

Thanks for the free bumps btw. Keep posting pls, MAGA only gets bigger each time you post. :-)

Sent 20 MAGA brother. Fuck the left.

Still this defensive

What privacy features does it have? Or anu features? Come on, answer me

No privacy features other than the most important one for any real/successful crypto.

The potential for a very strong/solid network effect.The failure to see or understand this one fact is why you will most certainly be extremely bitter in the near future.

Comparing Magacoin to premined novelty coins such as milo/putincoin and talking about buzz-words and features as some requirement for success shows your level of intellect or knowledge in the crypto-sphere. Very little. Currencies are built on strong network effects. Your featureful ICO snakeoil coins are merely pump/dumps and devs offloading onto you.

I've been in crypto for a while now. I'm not mining magacoin for no reason other than it being a good opportunity, cuz just in case..

Lol nice troll m8. Was going pretty well until you just made it blatantly obvious...

Keep the addresses coming user!

Gonna mine 100hrs with 20mh/s.

send me tribute.
AXTJib73Lv3yvopYEXGKtiugBokgM3ETNo

Muh trump muh maga muh altrightcuckistani memes
This is a shitty scam coin with zero prospects and the devs are just basement dwelling scum copy pasting code from github

Thanks for answering through
There are literally ZERO features to separate this from all the other dead on arrival shit coins. All you have is hopes and dreams, fucking pathetic

Come back when it has a chance of being listed anywhere
And we both know that will never happen unless you pay yobit a couple grand... and I doubt you scammers even have a couple hundred bucks to rub together. That's why you spend so much time shilling your scam coin here

Trump in white house part 1 - 2016
MAGA becomes top-10 crypto - 2018
Trump in white house part 2 - 2020.

Screencap this.
Sent 20 MAGA brother.

So what privacy features does this shit coin have thay would appeal to "conservatives"?

Look man, I'm not here to sell anything to anyone. You keep asking the same questions like a broken record.

If you're not interested, just ignore this and go on your way. I'm not here to sell anything to anyone, if you want some free coins. Paste your addr and I'll send some.

Why are you wasting your time?

And the scam coin shill is finally broken

Now get the fuck off my board

Heres a medal for your heroic actions against the evil nazi alt-right coin shill.

While your at it, can you go tweet to all of your friends and warn them about Magacoin. Maybe even submit a story to CNN and NBC. The people need to know!!!

BTFO
How retarded are you? The OP is obviously toying with you.

AeDEpvKvPWdATfzKo2yv2R5yKRnpGAJFHd

Thank you user.

Sent 20 MAGA brother, let me know whne you get it!

And come on our Discord!

Thanks op!
MAGA

BUMP

AcpVYDiJgA8nG8o61bcgRUAhgNFMCTamo6
Stay strong Irma Bros

AcxmD5wwd874zjm3vnj54MV4t7SL9sH1Ky

Make cryptocurrency great again

Sent 20 MAGA fellow patriots!

See you guys on the Discord!

Let's maga
AWVnKpGPW5gkz4qQx5ePsT6Q9k7xNMPBbm

Yes! MAGA with us on Discord!

We need to meme this up!

>another shitcoin shill beg thread
The biggest cancer on this board. Can't wait for threads for this and chancoin to be a banable offense.

Cheers. Make crypto great again!
AG6n794PrVsUBVAKLptocpSKEQPejvurRR

AHaTDVrYvvHvf5ASnaoQGKqxQvcVvAEJDe
thanks OP

send it over amigo!
ASRnKy3DkY6KEiCmvKtxUWbMN4Uq5iGyYw

ASravaV8qgw1E4by2WsdRQiyfsA3UaU6wr

Don't compare MAGA to that shit premined crap.
>chancoin.info/block/4c18ba4bb85dd868d1adca7bd36e402d452c1d8c83ca78ab37f7abda3eac60a6
Sent 20 MAGA to the three of you! See you guys on the discord :)

Come mine with us, great things are coming!

MAGA!!!!!!! thanks for these threads man

AdcX5Pg758QeNfPKDHhRcq55NeEJbWqKuQ

No problem man! Enjoy, sent 20 over.

The discord is where the real shit happens, get on! Mine!

aye! MAGA man!

AVTd7ceCJBgTKRMUKmUUgDGsuUBgrVJgC4

This is bullshit. You can literally call anything a crypto currency these days. You could probably figure out how to make a crypto out of this post.

AMTHqv3X99xVE2xQ94jX62RXeSTTW1WUH7
thanks mr maga guy

Sent 20 MAGA brother! See you on Discord :)
Thats like saying... you could print "money" because you can print numbers on a piece of paper lol.
Sent 20 MAGA, join us on Discord :)

No it's not. Anybody can make some bullshit "cryptocurrency", pump it on here, and you dumbasses keep buying it. It's more like if you printed numbers on a piece of paper and said it was a new currency that will be accepted everywhere in the future.

Dude... MAGA isn't even traded anywhere. I'm not selling shit. A lot of this is for fun, and lots of us are actually learning/studying crypto as a result.

Come on our Discord if you want to chat with us :)

It's less this in general, and more every other post in this board.

I agree. Most of the crap on this board is fucking stupid, most of the people are speculating on crap that they do not understand. It's sickening, I started up in crypto in 2013 and did my fair share of studying over the years. Crypto is exciting stuff, most of the crap on this board is not and just shit snake oil.

You should seriously join the discord though man. Lots of fun.

>27 posts by this ID
>implying

Yes, I update the thread to let people know that I sent them MAGA. Whats your point brother?:)

Hey again! I'm lucky I keep on logging into Veeky Forums when yu are doing these giveaways!

Still hodling by MAGAn, if you wanna send more please go ahead!

ARidx5a4uGoynWJXsmFTv2mqeR2USoWeVq

And here's a pic that proves why America is so great, Shenandoah Valley Ladies and ...uhh, well actually, only Gentlemen, we know there are only dudes on Veeky Forums

Yo man, thanks for the awesome picture! That is exactly why America is truly an amazing place :)

Sent 40 for nice pic! You need to come join us on Discord bro!

ARSNBFaj8KFjLaogcjm7oZdka2634FbbgK

plis

Send over 20 MAGA, come mine with us and accumulate more! Going to be explosive in a few months desu.

MAGA MAGAPEDED
PRAISE KEK
CIVIC NATIONALISM FOR THE WIN

>discordapp.com/invite/pkUzHR2

Not too familiar with Discord but will give it a try, and I am a beta-reddit cuck at times so I'll jump on that bandwagon ;-)

Quick question, though it might not be the MAGAcoin's end game, what do think of using this Crypto as a decentralized way of promoting American values (Loyalty, Respect, Freedom) abroad? We could reward States, Organizations, Companies, whatever, who uphold intelligent and democratic (original sense, not the party) values in the face of oppression, repression, and general forms of intolerance? MagaCoin could act as a rating system for any entity, the more Maga, the more trustworthy the organization is...

Discord is a gaming chat platform. Its pretty much our ground zero.

I think thats a good question on what the end goal is, and that we don't know yet. The project is very community oriented and still in infancy. But happy to talk it over!

Yes. It could also be used to promote and fund pro-American organizations, groups, political movements, thinktanks, conventions, movements, etc.

Well, in any case the more users it geys, the more power it can have so keep up the mining and catch you on the Discord (your consistency in using the same username makes it easy to track you down).

Thanks again bro!

Exactly, come! :D

please user

AQU1D8vuH4xeWq52Yk6RWPh8wcEUuXNBkp

AaMyrmpd5Xy9MYSDJBETgYHH59F11ACQK2

No need to beg brother, send over 20! Come to our Discord!

>AaMyrmpd5Xy9MYSDJBETgYHH59F11ACQK2
Sent 20 my fellow user! See you on our Discord :)

APBP1aF9siU2edKyp8SsVKqWapuH7o8zmr

>APBP1aF9siU2edKyp8SsVKqWapuH7o8zmr
Sent 20 MAGA brother, see you on the Discord!

at work right now! Discord when i am home :)
thanks user!

Good stuff man, really looking forward to seeing you on there! Name is Magallionaire on there!

BUMP, keep them coming user!