Bitcoin: created for one purpose only

To keep the Central Banks from leaking gold and silver at all costs.

Why the fuck do you think they aren't stopping it user? They are desperate to win you over with funny money. They offered you the ability to be just like them.

What you didn't know is that you are about to fund the building of the biggest wall your eyes have ever seen.

Come this October if you aren't stacking real bullion and bars you are going to be feeling unimaginable financial pain.

Screen cap it and make your decision quickly.

By October Friday the 13th you are going to wish you would have listened.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck up freeak.

Fuck are you on about

>hurrr im a genius because im a caveman

tell me about how you can send your gold across the world instantaneously or take it with you across borders or prevent the cops from seizing it user

To scam NEETs and poorfags.

How and what do I buy boomer I bought a silver coin the other day and couldn't get that fucking plastic piece off it I bet its fake no fucking way it should be that impossible to open

The fact that you didn't even know what was really going on right before your eyes. Too busy fapping to fiat gains and Veeky Forums pics to realize it.

You have become the bull trap to the gold bull run and you still shill crypto memes like it is going to get you anywhere at all. As if over 100 years of the Federal Reserve printing at will wasn't enough to learn what happens when fools buy into fools gold dreams.

This ends badly and all of you know it. You're just trying to put as much lipstick on this pig as you can because you are scared shitless as to what will happen if you don't kick that can down the road one more time.

Crypto will trace your location down to the millimeter and government will handle you accordingly.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAK

Weirdos gee out.

Go back to /pol/ or /r9k/ looser.

We the chads now.

>he still acts like he doesn't use fedex, ups, dhl, or usps to send bullion or bars straight to his house
>he wants instantaneous because his ADD said so
>he pretends he doesn't use Amazon to ship all the physical items his little heart desires safely and secure

Who unironically shills gold and silver lmao.
Jesus some people are just demented.

You would have a hard time with things you can actually hold.

Is your girlfriend virtual too?

Have you ever heard of a scale or the acid kit you can buy to test your gold/silver?

Hell if your brain cells are depleted to such a low level just buy sunshine mint silver rounds. They make the blanks for the US mint and even have a security feature built into the coin. All that is needed is a special card to verify that it is valid.

You need to know these things user because this shit is in your future and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

>2017
>still a no-coiner

all the kids are millionaires, old man. you lost again because youre too slow.

Who ironically shills "like gold" virtual tokens hoping that he can get enough greater fools to buy in so that he himself can buy gold and silver?

I'll give you the answer.

An asshole like you.

Why go through crypto when you can just get the metal directly.

No third party bank required to mange it.

gold has been underperforming for a century

no one was even alive the last time your advice was worth taking

kys and spare the rest of us the retard spewing

>all the kids are millionaires
Food for the IRS, SEC, and future government agencies looking for a patsy.

>triggered

Self proclaimed bit priests is all you are. Shilling for fiatdom till it hurts.

not sure why the irs would bother someone making them so much money

It's called fattening the pig for slaughter. They have been doing it forever. You still don't realize it yet. When the time is right they will point the finger at you and you will have nowhere to run. They control all the exits....except for one.

lol ok buddy.

Please buy my $1600 gold and $50 silver bags. The post.

>buy my gold
No