Real Kyber Network News Just Came Out

KYBER NETWORK NEWS:

Individual Cap was just announced. It's 3.83 ETH.

Also, all Chinese are excluded from the ICO.

THAT MEANS DEMAND WHEN THIS THING HITS EXCHANGES IS GOING TO BE FUCKING HUGE!!!!!!

Also, you guys should buy some ANT. It's going to have a big pump soon.

how do i buy kyber now that i'm niggerlisted?

You wait for the pre-sale date, then send to the contract address. Fucking obviously.

Kyber and ANT are going to be huge this month.

I'm just so excited.

So all the whales who want to buy more than a measly $1,100 worth are going to have buy it on exchanges. And so will ALL the chinese, making the price go insane.

This thing is literally going to 10x over the first 2-3 days.

i didn't regamaster for the pre sale though.

The fuck are you talking about then?

Either you're in and you did the KYC and got approved or you didn't.

i just said i'm not on the whitelist you prolapsed rectum. why are you getting sweaty? i've made myself perfectly clear since the beginning of this exchange.

So everybody including whales only get 3.8 ETH worth? Jesus this is gonna pump like mad. Don't sell to me too expensive on ED boys.

I missed the registration when I checked this out a few weeks ago. How do I buy this?

dammit I could easily have made like 10 KYC'd accounts, I only have 3 doe

Congrats to those that are on the list. What's everyones Etherdelta strategy? What price you putting buy orders in?

that question has already been asked and OP shit his pantaloons.

what a faggot

>how do I buy now that I'm niggerlisted
>I just said I'm not on the whitelist!
I thought you were just being weird and saying niggerlist instead of whitelist.

Just buy from a fucking exchange like Bittrex when it comes out.

Buy from the exchanges like Bittrex in a few weeks.

Correct. Everyone can only buy 3.83 ETH work. So this thing is going to go crazy. Easy 10x.

>buying from Etherdelta
This is one of those coins that will be on Liqui and HitBTC the day it ICOs probably, and then Bittrex a week later. Kind of like BAT was. Not a shittoken that will take forever to get off the ground and have amble buying opportunity on Etherdelta like you're thinking of.

ohhhh i'm the weird one? look kike, i'm not keen on buying your coin from you at 10x on bittrex. i'm certain there are other ways. keep playing gatekeeper though, i'm sure your diary is eager to hear alllll about tonight.

Do you think it will pump instantly on ED or maybe initiate at a high price and fall down first?

aight, I'll keep an eye on it

I can't speak for Etherdelta. If I had to guess, I think it's going to pump up a lot, like 7-8x or so with whales trying to buy, and then crash to 3 or 4x when whales try to do their typical post-ICO dump.

Then people will buy the dip again over the 2 days that follow that, and it'll snowball back up to about 10x.

From there I don't know. If it ends up on Bittrex, it'll go a little higher and then dip down deep again until more updates on the coin and what the platform does come along.

If not it will dip from 10x until some bigger exchanges pick it up.

>10x
>15th highest marketcap within days

lmao shut up

you're the most optimistic wizard i've read here tonight.

They just closed down all the channels in the slack since the chinks went nuclear

goddamn gooks ruin everything.

10x easy