Sup you fucking retarded pieces of shit. Biz sure has gone down hill...

Sup you fucking retarded pieces of shit. Biz sure has gone down hill. It's all just pink wojacks and "muh bancor is unstoppable" or "DGB pen in ass" threads. I've made over 900k from 20k in 6 months. Biz USED to be good, and I owe a lot of my earnings to this board.

Yes, I've cashed out 350k, will have to pay some serious taxes on it. Yes, I actually do research on coins. Research helps me, because unlike you idiots I'm actually intelligent and therefore can deduce useful strategies from available information.

My remaining 550k is spread across these coins
DGB
OMG
NEO
MCO
ETH
RDD (for fun)

Not telling you faggots what to do, just letting you know what the truth is.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=1494394622977&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>making almost a million in this short amount of time

Are you the legendary canadian plumber?

I hate anime, but this pic...
Jesus I knew I should've never used this site

So fucking questionably attractive what the FUCK

those are all biz coins great larp

this fucking sexy fucking seductive loli again fucking shit always triggers the shit out of me, gets me so fucking edgy goddamn why is that smile so seductive and why does it have to be a loli fucking SHIT ARGH!

>DGB
>MCO

Why is 2D so much cuter than 3D?

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=1494394622977&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

you have a strange attitude my man

I mean that kind of stuff is ok

>does research
>doesn't have IOTA
>tfw

RDD is going to make me even more loaded

you did see that reddit ama were the dev called someone scum because of a difference of political beliefs, right?

and then you did sell your iota, right?

i saw it, but this isn't /pol/, i don't care about politics

I saw the dev call someone a forum dweller whose opinion is worthless because they decided to go into an ama and shit post with muh white genocide

Iota hardly took a hit over the MIT vulnerability, which was old news anyone
No one gives a fuck about a sperg sperging at another sperg on reddit... just Poltards with nothing better to do with their time

Not this autist again

But do you care about telling half of the public opinion to stay away from your coin?

I'll make sure I repost his bitching episode everywhere and fud everyone I know

And I'm not even right wing, I just fucking hate stupid people and this david sorenwhatever must have his career ruined

You sound like a raging liberal
Hilarious

No one gives a fuck except for poorfags who care more about muh feels than muh gains
Your kind isn't welcome here. Don't let the door hit you on the way out

>and this david sorenwhatever must have his career ruined
Gtfo you leftist sjw trash

Is chainlink a good investment fist nigger?

I know what you mean user. Before I saw this pic I considered loli to be repulsive, but now....