Btc price on pic related regularly $200 higher than coinbase

>btc price on pic related regularly $200 higher than coinbase
>buy 1BTC at coinbase, send to cex.io
>make $200
>repeat 1000 times a day
>literally free money
Why doesn't everyone do this until the price gap closes?
>inb4 by the time your money gets to cex the price has already changed
Bullshit. Cex is always $100-200 higher

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/49819/cryptocurrency-arbitrage-what-do-i-need-to-know
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

$4300 on coinbase, $4560 on cex right now. What are the fees on both? This almost seems worth it, but there's gotta be a reason why people don't do it.

Idk. FOREX laws maybe? Idk.

>forex laws
forex laws? yeah, definitely.

Does that not apply?

crypto is no currency.

In the US crypto is considered an asset by law not a currency. Does CEX allow wire transfers to the US though, or would you have to open an account in another country?

Okay, so 26 states aren't allowed. Still doesn't explain the price difference though

I was wondering the same thing the other day

It's a scam you fucking twats. Go read about this place.

This kind of thing would be called arbitrage. Usually done with sports bets.

Aren't there real possibilities for this? Right now BTC is $4336 on Bittrex and $4499.99 on Quadrigacx. Even with fees it looks like money can be made. What am I missing?

I'm pretty sure someone made a website that takes all the exchanges and shows you shit. I'm not looking it up for you. Also, do you think it's worth risking 4500 dollars to make 200? This piece of shit is going to run once he's got enough coins in the wallet and spook off.

Seems too fucking good to be true, one of the biggest problems is converting bitcoin into fiat and cashing out. Not only does it take time but if you live in canada a lot of banks will freeze your account if they see money transfers coming in from institutions known to operate as bitcoin exchanges

Still haven't heard a good reason why this wouldn't work

How is it a risk? Cex.io is a legitimate exchange
I can see risk with changing btc to fiat, but that exists with all trading

I cashed out a small amount of eth just to test if i can deposit successfully from cex.io and so far i have not experienced any issues

I personally make thousands every day with arbitrage. I'm not kidding.

That being said, cex.io charges a huge, huge spread. I would not recommend using it. Ever. The buy and sell prices on cex.io are absolutely nothing alike.

I have used cex.io in the past. It's not scam. It's just way, way overpriced.

Don't you think a lot more people with a lot more money than you would be doing this?

GO ahead, try it for yourself and you will see why it doesn't... Whats that? You don't even have 1 BTC worth of fiat?

What exchanges do you use? Do you do big currencies (i.e. BTC/ETH) or shitcoins?

bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/49819/cryptocurrency-arbitrage-what-do-i-need-to-know

I use ETH and only ETH. It's so goddamn easy it's not even funny.

The hilarious part is retards like think "this is too good to be true. There must be a catch or everyone else would be doing this" and then they don't do it.
It's funny to me.

But how many shekels are you moving mate?
It's not worth it with pocket change.

Bitcoin in the USA $ 4406
Bitcoin in Brazil R$ 16.900
R$ 16.900 = $ 5.422
5.422 - 4406 = 1016

BITCOIN IN BRAZIL COSTS 1016 DOLLARS MORE THAN IN THE US.
how can i make money with this?

cex is fine, I use it all the time. Fees are higher than most other exchanges though.

You will need a bank account in both countries, where you are able to shift money between the two accepting the banks (shit) exchange rate and paying fees, so that will squash the arbbslightly.

1) set up bank accounts and bitcoin exchange accounrs in both countries
2) buy bitcoins in the usa at 4.4k.
3) transfer to brazilian exchange wallet.
4) sell in brazil at 5.2k ish
5) transfer cash to brazillian bank account
6) tranfer from brazil to usa.

However, be ready for bank freezing your assets and calling thenpolice for laundering... so recomend you do one big trade (though still

Can i do this with 250€?