Would it be fair to say that from a historical perspective Africans have had more opportunities and better access to...

Would it be fair to say that from a historical perspective Africans have had more opportunities and better access to resources than pretty much anyone else on the planet?

SHIT BRO U NEED TO MINE DAT DERE URANIUM IN 800 BC

DAT SHIT IS PRICELESS

Yes, they're just niggers.

About average.

Lack of navigable rivers and less agricultural land, but lots of other stuff.

Got fucked by lack of contact with Eurasia.

>oil
>diamonds
>historical resources

Got fucked by contact with Eurasia as well.
The consistent pattern seems to be the failed people living there.

alot of these commodities have only had recent value.

take mesopotamia or Renaissance Europe. they only flourished because they had the right conditions for feeding their population nobody gave a shit about oil. progress is a long process so early disadvantages affect Africa today. all they got is like 5 deserts and a huge rainforest which suck for starting cities.

I know this a troll thread but still I'm spreading some sjw cuck knowledge to engage a healthy debate

Alright, I agree with you on oil and I know the whole diamond ring thing is a pretty recent wedding tradition, but diamonds were still used for tools, adornment, and art, by no means worthless.

I found your answer interesting and not SJW/cuck-ish. This is a history board, it's nice to see some legit answers

Wouldn't it be nice if the mods banned the idiot who creates this bait thread every day.
That would be nice.

The parts that had iron and rich arable land did have states like the sahelian kingdoms and mogadishu, but they were never stable.

I didn't create that thread.

Not particularly, reliable staple crops arrived around 1000 AD from Southeast Asia. And most African resources were useless until after the industrial revolution.

Yea whatever faggot, fuck off back to /pol/ where its cool to say nigger and everyone believes everything they hear as long as it already lines up with what they already believe.

I understand that you're upset but I am being honest when I say that I really did
not create that thread.

Why hasn't this cuck been banned yet? I'm considering shitting on some other continent over and over until the catalog is plagued with more shitposting

Alright I believe you.
Now you should get banned for posting a nearly identical bait thread.

Is central africa not a lush garden of eden filled with fruits and animals? Why are all of you BBC worshippers acting like they lived in an inhospitable wasteland.

yep

>but diamonds were still used for tools
Do you think tribesmen used diamond scalpels, user?

Middle easterners are smarter than niggers thats why they had civilizations.

>Egypt
>Mali
>Morocco

Why are you directing me to that thread? I was in it why do you think I screen capped it.

>wewuzing
>404 history not found
>wow it's fucking nothing

>diamonds were still used for tools
proofs?

Was Mansa Munsa not black according to you? Oh enlightened one

>Brings up Egypt in a discussion obviously referring to black people

Its not hard making civilization in chimp land its just that niggers are fucking stupid.

all we know about mali is a rich as fuck black guy went on hajj once