>I SOLD THE DIP AT A LOSS

HELP ME HOW CAN I GET MY MONEY BACK

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/fVuBm1H.gif
smartift.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUY NOW FAGGOT

PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER user DONT EMOTION TRADE

i don't know about getting your money back, but harakiri will restore your lost honor.

Thanks for the discount

What are you talking about? The ceiling is stuck at $4400 right now.

lol this

I SOLD AT $4100

damnit, your post showed up right where the one I was trying to reply to was

meant this

Just know that some day, money won't any meaning anymore and life is but a dream.

dont sell for a loss

It's $4260 right now and was pushing $4400 again just an hour ago. Assuming you sold at $4100 at a profit and not a loss, just buy back in.

kek I sold too

pfft, I went all in short last night including part of my portfolio at 10x leverage on bitmex.

idk why you guys are so confident it's not going to crash

look at the daily charts

buy high and sell low
live the meme
i.imgur.com/fVuBm1H.gif

Also stop trading on things you don't understand. Emotional trading never ever works

Something going up 58% for no good reason in 3 months? What could possibly go wrong?

People are in denial about china news which is very likely real and will shortly be confirmed by government causing another dip or worse. We've also seen some crazy growth lately so a downturn is a real possibility.
Most of my portfolio is locked up in ChainLink so I'm shorting with what I have as a hedging strategy, I'd actually be much better off if the market stays strong.

I told you not to sell...

Buy sift and let people who actually know how hot trade do it

SIFT - investment fund token. smartift.com

Crypto hedge fun/AI trading platform paying dividends to token holders similar to taas and Rialto. Market cap likely to be a few million on release

ICN - no dividend, pointless token - $195 million market cap (LOL)

Rialto - pays dividend - $32 million

Taas - pays dividend - $30 million

> stop trading on things you dont understand

> implying anyone on biz really understands how to calculate the fundamental value of bitcoins or derive a fair value on a forward basis

Thnx user.

It has been truly fascinating watching this board go from c. 10% crypto threads to c.90%. Quite remarkable. However with the return of inflation, higher interest rates and therefore volatility, i would be cautious of highly volatile commo-currencies.