Tfw you'll never go back in time with a modern AA gun and shoot down nip zeros during Pearl Harbor

>tfw you'll never go back in time with a modern AA gun and shoot down nip zeros during Pearl Harbor

>tfw you’ll never go back in time to slot fucking argie cunts with your SLR in the Falklands

What's the difference between AA gun and a BB gun I'm not a weapons expert

Different credit ratings

All American and Bad British

>tfw you'll never go back 1995 to false flag a war in Bosnia that results in hundreds of US soldiers killed and gets Bill Clinton impeached

>you'll never go back in time and kill Ngo Dinh Diem in 1955, triggering a collapse of the South Vietnamese government and preventing the Great Society from being ruined by the Vietnam War

Only 12 Americans died in Kosovo, only one was from combat

What killed the other 11?

Heart attacks. All those burgers and no exercise.

Weak americans, serbs subsit entirely on removing kebabs

>not going back in time so that letter ho chi minh sent to Woodrow wilson

Who was the one from combat?

That's because the ground troops weren't sent in until after Serbia had already agreed to withdraw from Kosovo.

I'm talking about provoking an incident where Clinton sends in ground forces to engage the Serbs directly and it turns into a clusterfuck that gets him removed from office and causes America, having its nose bloodied, to shirk from getting involved in the Middle East in the 2000s.

fuck ups

it happens all the time

Some dude stepped on a mine

>country around the globe that isn't even self governing
>biggest land power in Europe

I WONDER WHICH ONE HE'LL SIDE WITH

>tfw you can't go back in time to help fend off the Allied landings at Normandy by bringing modern RPGs

>mildly increase the range and effective penetration of German AT weapons
>still die horribly because you're 200 yards or less from a numerically superior and heavily armed foe

Congratulations, you just played yourself.

At least I can die satisfied with the fact that I tried

>tfw you will never go back in time and warn Baron Sternberg that his troops were going to betray him if he invaded the USSR

If it makes you feel any better, the specimens that would fall into allied hands would essentially reinvent the antitank warhead and therefore render armor obsolete up until like the mid 70s.

That gif made me sad.

>ywn give the French republic brass cases, presses, and primers

The pitch of the blast the gun makes when it fires. There's a difference of about 215 Hz, depending on how well tuned your gun is.

I used to think that way too, but last year I brought down a Japan Airlines plane over Hawaii with an improvised bazooka. Dare to dream, user, dare to dream.