Wall Street Journal: China Is Going To Ban Cryptocurrency Trading

posted 10 minutes ago

weibo.com/1649159940/FlihF146z

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/china-to-shut-bitcoin-exchanges-sources-1505100862
wsj.com/amp/articles/china-to-shut-bitcoin-exchanges-sources-1505100862
twitter.com/rr_bitcoin/status/907093380609576960
globalfuturist.org/2017/07/chinas-cashless-future-pboc-gets-ready-to-launch-worlds-first-national-cryptocurrency/
twitter.com/Chao_Deng/status/907092179599818753
huobi.com/
my.mixtape.moe/sfiuep.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice try cumfilth

Delicious dip incoming

Holy fuck it's real

Just published

Here we go boys strap in

QUICK I JUST BOUGHT NEO SHOULD I SELL????

Lol so no primary sources would speak for the article, so it's fucking meaningless.

It being from the wall street journal alone makes it mean something

FUCK CHINA

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!

Does this mean ZRX / blocknet moon mission?

Fuck, I love watching this market crash.

Maybe if you only have half a fucking brain.

Why is it not crashing? T-this is big right

It's not.

haha. it's already priced in. BTC to $10,000

Would it be wise to move to USDT right now?

Article released like 18 minutes ago

I almost didn't even check because I assumed op was a faggot
But then I remembered it's my last day with online WSJ access and searched for China
It's a sign
Holy fuck, usdt'ing now

because it's a bunch of bs and nobody care anymore. there's nothing left to dump at this point

>be pioneers in new technological industry
>have the capability of leading the world in blockchain tech
>shut it down

BITCOIN CRASHING. ITS OVER FOLKS PULL OUT REPEAT PULL OUT

SELL SELL SELL

Nice! Just bought 100k Ripples

LOL always right as everything is gaining momentum. I hope people stop giving a shit and just cary on.

There's already been two huge dips over people thinking it was going to be banned and it came back so it's not as big of a deal

Steady hands, men.

How much will it dip? Im going all in if it hits 2k

Its China. People use VPN for everything else. Why won't they just do crypto the same way?

can you link the Wall Street Journal article? like with a real link? weibo is not where WALLSTREETJOURNAL POST THEIR ARTICLES.

No sources. Doesn't matter who publishes that shit if there's no fucking sources. Have you literally learned nothing from the past election??

wsj.com/amp/articles/china-to-shut-bitcoin-exchanges-sources-1505100862

because until then i won't even click that link.

It would become incredibly difficult to move your money into crypto regardless of a vpn

Doesn't matter what's true or not, what matters is what people think is true.

People use wall street journal as a source itself, that's how credible it is boy.

>credible
>just repeats the same tired information from the last 3 days
>PBOC wont even respond to them

then give the real wall street journal link you stupid shit

Feels good becoming a Tethermarine 30 minutes ago

>Tether-colored ID
Fuck yeah

Why arent we seeing massive sell offs/shorts right now?

You can only read WSJ if you have a paid subscription. I get it through my university and can confirm it's a real article. I'm not sure how much you'll be able to read, but here's the link.

The only way to avoid the paywall is to view from twitter.

twitter.com/rr_bitcoin/status/907093380609576960

Uh, they're just copying articles that were published days ago. There's absolutely nothing new here. Bad journalism, it's going to make stupid, uninformed people panic sell.

Just sold all alts and BTC and moved into USDT. Did I do good?

wtf? the site don't even let people read their own articles?? it is up to date too,
well thanks for posting it.

idiots its not gonna happen

globalfuturist.org/2017/07/chinas-cashless-future-pboc-gets-ready-to-launch-worlds-first-national-cryptocurrency/

apparently WSJ journalists won't get bribed into posting a fake news

100% real

Lol, the bitch who wrote it is getting rekt
twitter.com/Chao_Deng/status/907092179599818753

Only dip happening right now is from retards who suck WSJ's cock.

pboc didn't even fucking comment

Yeah I'm not selling on news that probably isn't even true just because normie street journal is talking about it. But my real secret is I wont sell no matter what the news is

Well, it was a good run. I'm out.

im tethered boys, this better scare some people

>twitter.com/Chao_Deng/status/907092179599818753

Oh this is great. lol

Just proves how dumb most of the money in crypto is. They don't want to hear the truth, just what feels good. Only an idiot would react to bad news (whether it's true or false) by screeching about how it's going to ruin their portfolio, instead of shorting or moving into USDT.

Its just the beginning

FUCK, I HAD A BRIEF MOMENT OF OPPORTUNITY TO SELL A FEW MINUTES AGO!

welcome to bagholder's club

Guys sounds like just old news, shes torn apart in twitter.

How low is BTC going? Did I make the right move selling at 4,205? no shill answers please

Pretty sure this shit is fake news, old news. I expect a dump, then its coming back real soon.

Wether it pumps or dumps I'm still buying more at the end of the week. Fuck the dollar. Fuck the Yuan . We are the cryptomarines and we're not fucking selling.

SELL NOW

SELL NOW

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

"platforms facilitating trading between virtual currencies and legal tenders will not be allowed in China.”

Not banning all outright, just limiting the cross between fiat and crypto. Still pretty huge deal imo.

the fuck are you talking about?
chinamen are playing you like fools
huobi.com/

holy shit we all knew about this from friday already

how is this news to so many of you

This is the same retarded recycles news from the last few days. Nothing to see here.

YOU TOLD ME IT WAS FAKE NEWS!!!!

did you read the article?
>the people said
>a person said
>people familiar with the matter
this is retarded LOL
the exchange comment at the end, which she snuck in btw the other exchanges not responding to her request for comment
>?? we haven't been given further instruction by PBOC.

everything is priced in already and whales are just dumping the fake news on you to buy btc cheap
fuck you all WHY AM I ON THE SAME BOARD AS YOU

fucking paywall

OP is a little late to the party lmao

we've known about this for like half a week now. who cares? chinamen can do what they want

use the twitter link

the article: my.mixtape.moe/sfiuep.png

Unironically to not be lonely

That's not how markets work.
I agree that you should just ultimately be owning BTC, but it's not the worst idea to sell some with and see how things play out while waiting to potentially get back in at a discount.

will there pass one day without chinks rekting the crypto market?

Just same rumored news coming from the wall street journal definitely doesn't add any legitimacy to the rumor boys move along.

Haha bye zipperheads. You won't be missed.

FUcking morons say that China's trade volume have no impact in Western crypto markets.

Nope. Bull by default.

I don't get why the prices aren't moving. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The chinks ain't dumping shit right now.

Really enjoying all the china FUD lately
Cheap coins while people panic

>implying Chinese people follow laws
>implying making a commodity illegal lowers it's value
lmao new kids

I told you all early. And I have posted in Chinese the document. Now go AND SELLLLLLLLLL

It won't. There is more than enough demand outside of chinkland to pick up their slack and without all the volatility bullshit they create anymore. It has been dumped hard for a week and rebounded every time.

>implying closing down chink exchanges will affect price
lol stupid fucking biztards don't know shit like us amiright?

This. Just increased my overall coin quantity 15% over this week. I'm sure others did even better.

Thank you op.
Fake/old/whatever news it may be but it sounds like more and I tethered above 4300 at the last second before it dropped $200

wew lass

God damnit who is the fucking Jew kike bitch who wrote this shit

It's all a big nothing. Nothing ever comes from these things.

Are there people here who honestly think the WSJ posts things willy nilly? Surprising how uneducated you all are

lol is it 2013 again?

lol

Did you read the article? No sources, no one they contacted would reply to them. It's not credible, it's literally just some shit a girl wrote up and put on the site.

vs. the news from yesterday on cctv where they talked about the bans being temporary while they create a regulatory structure and license.

Or just keep sucking WSJ's dick.

They literally recycled the news. They don't even pretend that it's anything more than that.

WSJ spent months talking about how Pewdiepie was an actual Nazi and how YouTube needed to be boycotted for supporting ISIS

Journalism my ass

it wont effect the price too much. just means the chinese wont be able to buy from a physical shop.
so those who already own, will then be forced online... and then probably show 10 of their friends how to buy...

Hahahhahaha, I'm baffled at what compels you to think you know so much about journalism, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering where we are.

I'm listening to npr and reading wsj daily. I think im growing up, heh

Come on mate. The Wsj is no longer good for reading market news just as Maxim, GQ, and mend health mags are no longer credible for getting laid or being masculine.