So what do you think is the most historically interesting part of Africa? My favorite part is Egypt

So what do you think is the most historically interesting part of Africa? My favorite part is Egypt.

Egypt isn't part of Africa

Mali

Congo

Mali isn't a part of Africa either. It's an Ethiopian/Arab/caucasoid blend

good meme.

It's not a meme. It's like saying Morocco or Algeria are part of Africa. They aren't

Not an argument

There's an argument to be made that Morocco and lgeria aren't a part of Africa since they're histories are far more intertwined with the Med, and they're racially distinct. And while it is true that Mali has greater than average influence from del norte (both historically and racially), it is still far more intertwined and racially aligned with subsaharan Africa as a whole.

So, I say again: nice meme.

>you're right about everything
>but I'm still gonna say you're wrong

This is how you sound.

>American education

"Greater than average influence" =/= "Primary influence". Mali was not culturally nor racially anything other than Sub-Saharan, albeit with influences from elsewhere in the same sense that Slavs are somewhat STEPPE'D

Not to mention, it's still in fucking Africa. You don't get to turn this logic on it's head, and say that because the History of Rome and Greece is more intertwined with Egypt and Carthage (or Persia) that therefor Greece is Part of Africa or Asia.

Is America in Europe now?

Just checking, is Uganda in Africa?

Well, America is more apart of "The West" and "The Euro-American World" rather than "The Americas, in the same way classical Greece and Rome are more apart of "The Mediterranean" or "The Classical World" then Europe, though that said Rome does start to become European after Christianity, and the influence Greece lent to Rome and Christianity makes it more intertwined with Europe than North Africa with the rest of Africa.

>i hate geography

That's not what I said.

Is America in Europe?

I said "there's an argument to be made", not "Algeria and Morrocco aren't a apart of Africa". Geographically of course they are, but that's not necessarily the most meaningful thing.

>Geography is not the most useful meaning when talking about Geographic terms.

nice map

Ethiopia

No nubia fans here?

I suppose culturally and historically one could say as much, though it would sound awkward.

>Place names only ever have value as place names.
>Topography is the most important discipline\
>It is the only one that matters
t. Jared Diamond

Why would it sound awkward? Why would you place those qualifiers?

In what way is the United States NOT part of Europe?

>ywn marry a qt hottentot and raise a vast brood of half-coons

Why even live?

>In what way is the United States NOT part of Europe?

Geographically?

Geographically.

It only sounds awkward because it's not convention, with 'Euro-American" and "Western" predominating instead. In a similar cultural/economic context, we don't refer to "The African World" or "Equatoria"-- we refer to Africa, while understanding the histories and issues affecting North Africa are of an extremely different character to those affecting Subsaharan Africa, thus separating the two in our minds, with Subsaharan Africa being "Africa".

Can somebody please call Africa and tell them to stop reproducing

If the Zulus had taken over after apartheid instead of the autistic N*lson WOMandela, South Africa would be a much better place today

This is probably correct.

The term Africa originally only applied to a small region of the North, inhabited by people who looked like [pic related]

Culturally speaking Egypt was always closer to Asia and in fact a lot of Egyptians view their country as part of the East

>Africa is not a valid name for the geographical continent of Africa

Or just let the whites rule. They tower above both.

>nonviolent Zulu's want to remove a racist system
>literal terrorist Xhosa (N*lson WOMANdela) want to remove racist system so they can be corrupt as fuck
>laymoo, let's just keep the racist system XDDXDX

Kys or go back to pol, if Zulu's had been in charge of removing apartheid it would have been the best system

South Africa
not because "/pol/ told me that South Africa is based" but it's due to the fact that the British had to pacify the Boers there to form a dominion as well as their dealings with the natives

Tunisia

>need to implement laws that fuck over other people just to not to go into hysteria over non-whites doing decent and being eventual equals.

Not really since nowadays ME nuthugging is decreasing.

"Pacify" is interesting word for genocide.
>I say Nigel, this is some lovely tea. *Slurp* And have you heard the latest dispatches from the colonial office? I do believe these Dutch African farmers have found some gold and diamonds in their little veld.

And suddenly the Boers are Nazis who need liberating.

Was about to post this

It's isn't genocide though.

>LE BASED BLACK MAN
>Hehe being right wing is so edgy we could be a death squad XD
go back to /r/t_d