If European colonialism never happened, would Saharan Africa be in a better position that it currently is?

If European colonialism never happened, would Saharan Africa be in a better position that it currently is?

Worse.

Colonialism didn't destroy Africa.
The Cold War did

>why are niggers such niggers thread #9763782638476

we get it, you hate the blacks. just own it and stop with the obvious bait threads,

Yes, most definitely. Africa was on it's way to become an unprecedented, global super power. If it only wasn't for the white folks, WE WUD HAVE BEAN...

Saharan Africa?

Exactly the same level of shittiness.

you know what the worst bit is? you're so yellow you won't admit to the racism. just say you hate blacks. don't post africa bait threads, just say you hate blacks and then go to stormfront or whatever and post about how superior you are or whatever. this obvious dog whistle shit is boring and frankly insulting to the intellect.

Europe would still want to buy resources and sell goods, but the transactions wouldn't be as one sided.

Africa is better off, so is Europe.

you forget what happened to China and Japan

i don't really care about blacks, it's just that i find the image of africa itself fascinating.

i don't like european culture i prefer levantine

WHY U YELLEN AT ME FO? I A'INT OP IN DIS THREAD.

None of us hate blacks lol. You're so racist that you impose your wannabe racism on others

They were also forced into one sided transactions with the threat of military force. Being more successful in resisting, they were able to parlay that into some kind of independence.

IM BORED O THIS SHIT. ALL I WANT IS OSPREY THREADS OR PEEPS DISCUSSIN MUH MINOANS NOT OBVIOUS RACEBAIT

This.

If any of us would have been racist, why would we waste our time on this board? /pol/ is right around the corner.

because preaching to the choir is antithetical to your proselysing mission? gotta spread the good news that niggers gonna nig

>Saharan Africa
It would be more or less the same

I feel like we would have sold them guns and then the lucky traders would do some colonizing of their neighbors.

The same. I've heard people say that the West went in and tore down all their existing institutions and replaced them with half assed ones. In a sense yes, but also no. Africa had a lot of tribes and regional groups that ruled themselves and were not under borders that resembled those of today. The West really went in and formed poorly ran institutions that barely employed any Africans themselves. So when the Europeans up and leaves, people with ethnic conflicts and deep cultural differences are forced into one country that they have no idea how the fuck to run because no one was trained. Welcome war lords and tin pot dictators.

With that said, I think it would be the same to slightly better, just like the ME would be.

Did Africa have any big empires?

fbpb

The majority of the infrastructure Africa even has was built by Europeans and these are the wealthiest parts of Africa.

They would work through oppressive proxies like they did before colonization proper.

The scramble for Africa was more of a speculative political thing than an actual benefit to Europe. Africa would gain nothing but less infrastructure and a less educated intelligentsia. Europe would have been better off though.

Fuckton of it is post colonial.
Arguably barring a few cases majority Of the infrastructure is post decolonisation and it's growing as more us built and the very dated stuff is getting phased out